AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I have been hearing SO many good things about this site, and I never knew about it before I started camming but I FOUND YOU! Muahaha! So now I can lurk here with all the other lovely young laydeez ;)
I tried to start camming last summer but kinda failed (personal drama got in the way) so I started again this summer! Feeling much better this time around though I still don't have any clue what I am doing most of the time :D

My special skills/talent: I am a DANCER! For realz, not just an ass shaker (no offense to ass shakers- I shake mine all the time haha) but there are NO OTHER ACTUAL DANCERS???!!! I still can't figure this one out. I've seen pole dancers, and ass shakers, and booby bouncers, and hula hoopers, but... where are my other hiphop/ballet/jazz dancers at? Come find me please! I want to be friends! ^_^

That's enough promo for now methinks. So excited to be here and part of the camgirl universe!!
:h: :h: :h: Rox

Reactions: AmberCutie
HI there! I'm Skyla Pink {SkylaPink} on MFC. I'm one little sexy faery w/twist and turns that are quite contrary!! ;)

Love:
Modeling, adult modeling, photography, cam modeling, pole dancing, fitness, art, metal music, makeup, SFX makeup, female body, horror, sex, nude art, faeries, making movies, Jack Daniels, showing my pink and much more!

Hoping to meet like minded people & I'm always trying to find ways to become a better cam model.

Hiho! I am Charli and I am on SM and that is the first site for me to cam on. I have been camming for about a year but still feel new to it. I was hoping to find advice and motivation on here. Also find others I could chat about this stuff with.. I will try to be an active member although I am not a magical forum wizard. I am sure I will get the hang of it. :h:

Hiho! I am Charli and I am on SM and that is the first site for me to cam on. I have been camming for about a year but still feel new to it. I was hoping to find advice and motivation on here. Also find others I could chat about this stuff with.. I will try to be an active member although I am not a magical forum wizard. I am sure I will get the hang of it. :h:
Hi Char, I believe magical forum wizards are much like respectful trolls, in that they do not exist. You need be nothing of the sort, - speak from your heart, suspend biases as much as possible, and listen fully from a place of quieted thought, and there is much the ladies of this forum can, and will give you.

And ty, Your post has given me a place from which to step back in after a long absence.

Hi, I am CamStory - same as before, yet not.

Hi I'm Rosie I'm a new model on MFC (Rosey_lips). I have been on for two days with two broadcasts! :h:
I am so excited to be able to chat with everyone!

Hi everyone! I'm Nyx, or Nyx__ on MFC. I'm a new cam girl, I've done 2 shows so far and I'm looking for friends and advice from this forum. I'm not very social in real life probably because I think I'm different and weird but that might be all in my head. It's easier for me to be myself online. So I thought it would be a great way to make friends and some extra cash, maybe even enough to quit my day job someday! Anyways, I look forward to talking to some of you!
Xoxo

Hi, I'm Wolfie, I mostly sell clips at the moment but really want to get into camming but keep struggling to find a place to go that my bf can occasionally show too also because I tend to look really young though I can verify my age easily. (Chaturbate gave me the big FU before I could even get started.) :facepalm: I'm also a really big nerd and artist.

Hi. I am Lisannexxx and I am new here. I started on Chaturbate last week. It is not a succes so far but i hope it will change :)

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Hello lovelies! I'm Sophie, new to the Cam world and trying to figure shit out. Having a good time with it... excited to get established, feel like I know what I'm doing with everything like selling merch, file sharing etc... This looks like a great place to meet and greet, chat and share info! :) Happy Halloween weekend :h:

Hey hey!! I'm Austin, I've been camming on Chaturbate going on a year next month. I have posted in this section before, but it has been quite some time. Anyway I hope everyone has a great Halloween weekend.. Be safe!

chaturbate.com/austinhoney

Hey! I'm Kendra! I was a cam girl a couple of years ago and now I'm getting back into it! So i'm here to get some tips and start making money!

Hello everyone. I'm Rosberg.
I'm a (single, for the last 5 years) 26 year old and i'm kind of somewhat obsessed with sex, and anything to do with female orgasms.
Having read so much about how complicated, and or hard it can be for a woman to reach orgasm, and after having made so many orgasm, i feel quite pleased with myself.

I dunno. Should i add more? You can pm me if you want to ask something i guess.

Hello everyone!! My name is Remie and I am a new camgirl. BBW niche to be exact. Oh ,well , wish me luck! I will be on streamate

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thred here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
I'm a new girl on MFC Cadence Harper from Chicago area. I've had so much fun camming so far, can't wait to meet other models and make some new friends :)

Yes i a mi have 10 years Being a member believe me when i say it was totally awesome but times changes now is different I can say that I have met very valuable friends truly friends any time if you need anything well I'm here and I'm Mfc my nick is alex2375 from México
Thanks so much for welcoming me :) I'll definitely send you a PM tomotrow. I can't wait to meet you. I love making new friends :)

-SAS

Hello, I'm Bambi Spice (6th member of the Spice Girls) I've been camming off and on for 4 months but after finishing school my schedule allows me to focus on camming more. I'm primarily on Stream mates http://www.streamate.com/cam/BambiSpice And twitter @hellobambispice
I meet some amazing people through camming and hope to meet alot more on this forum :3
Hey Bambi Spice! Nice to meet Ya. I started camming only a few weeks ago, and I hope to keep making money and having fun. I've only worked on MFC and I'm pretty sure I just messed my chance up with stream mate by rescheduling my first Webinar (kids wouldn't sleep) it's 11 pm and I'm 2 hours late, my baby just went to sleep and now IDK whether to try this alone or what. Hehe anyways, maybe we can be friends. I wish you the best of luck!

-SAS

Reactions: telemetry1
Hi!! I've been streaming through MFC/Streamate for a few months now. Having a hard time keeping a consistent schedule and staying online when it's slow... hoping to find some tricks of games to play on cam here!!

Hi guys! I'm brand new to this and just starting so any pointers or recommendations and suggestions are warmly welcomed ❤️

Attachments

• IMG_2945.JPG
    IMG_2945.JPG
    230.1 KB · Views: 5
Hi! I'm Suzanne, I've been camming off and on since 2014 on MFC and mygirlfund under the name SuzanneRedban, but used to be under the name Babylonnie. I have yet to establish a regular schedule but really enjoy the social interaction and closeness that comes with camming! Aside from that I have many interests and could talk your ear off about a great deal of topics. Looking forward to being more connected to this wonderful community!

I'm Milan, my pronouns are they/them.
Did a short stint on MFC and imlive a couple summers ago, now I'm back with the jump-off. My partner, Micah, cams with me. We're on Chaturbate and MFC now, hopin to make this a full-time living. Cause ya know, who doesn't wanna see two fine black women fuck genuinely!
We're musicians in crime, as well...which would explain why real jobs do nothing for us.

Can't wait to learn from you intelligent, driven people.

Hi. I am Lisannexxx and I am new here. I started on Chaturbate last week. It is not a succes so far but i hope it will change :)
Hi Lisannexxx
I only started on CB a couple of weeks ago and found it quite challenging. I love the "chat/banter" aspect of it, but find it hard work when nobody interacts!! And, I'm still getting to grips with "putting on a show" :D:D:D