AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit. This is a tough choice. I was sitting here at least 5 minutes trying to decide in my head before posting.
Fuck. Ok....I choose...Bacon! Wait, I can explain.

I was lucky to have had that drinking experience when I was younger (surprised I made it out alive from all that drinking!) so my. want/desire for drinking a lot has decreased since then so yes, that is why bacon.

Damn I really want some fucking bacon right now. Seriously.

It hurts my heart to have to choose between to great loves...but I think booze would win in a fight.

Im not the biggest fan of bacon, it has to be uncured preferably beef and in another dish. So, booze it is! In all honesty it could have been anything else and still would choose Booze!

Inspired by my random tweets this morning and my undying, unrequited love of bacon, which would you rather have: bacon or booze?

I would happily eat pounds and pounds of bacon every day, but booze is not my friend. Admittedly I never went through a party stage and have never drank heavily, but bacon was my safe food and best friend for 8 months so I'll never not love bacon though it seems hell bent on killing my heart quickly. Maybe some day I'll get lucky and get paid to eat heaps of bacon instead of drinking, haha.

So, state your preference, be it silly or serious.

I am all bacon baby!!! :joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:

Attachments

• bacon.jpg
    bacon.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Rose
Sunday Caesars everyday pls. And, strangely enough, beer with clamato. Am I an old person?

Status
Not open for further replies.