AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My World Through Music ~ A K-pop Journal

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress Mika

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 22, 2015
USA
www.empressmika.com
Twitter Username
@YesEmpressMika
Streamate Username
EmpressMika
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/538052/Empress-Mika/
Clips4Sale URL
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/98997/EmpressMika
Jkpe5j6.png

My K-Pop Journal

For those that don't know Me very well, K-pop is a large part of My life. I'm half-Korean and have always felt so amazed and proud of the discipline, talent, and hours of practce that goes into many K-pop videos.

I consider Myself quite an ice princess, always calm, logical and collected. However, for some reason, K-pop has always so effortlessly blasted through the ice that builds up on My heart and lights up My soul in the best of ways.

So, in light of no longer spamming the model's only with K-pop videos, I wanted to start My own thread to share with everyone here. I've been told My taste in music is amazing so... who knows? Maybe it'll be a positive experience for someone else, too. ^_~ How generous of Me, right? That's the hope, anyway!

I'd like to ask that you please keep any replies here about the music I post as oppose to posting counter videos. I'd really like to keep this thread focused on music that I post.

Enjoy a shard of My amazing world ^_^v

I'll start this thread with this song by 크림:

This is one of those songs that can wake Me up gently from sleep or be a lullaby as I drift to sleep or even listen to as I do various tasks on My computer. It's so beautiful and relaxing. This guy's voice is a dream. Like... how can it be so high pitched and yet remain obviously masculine?

As a cam girl, I'm on a schedule that is very late so it can typically feel quite isolating, as though I'm the only one awake. So, Talking to the Moon is something I can understand and relate to very well in My own way. Oddly enough, with the charms, it inspires Me to reflect on My past and how everything led to where I am today Talking to the Moon. It's surely accurate to say this song keeps Me company in a way that not many humans can dream of living up to.

Ahhhhh! That was so preeeeetty! And I totally understand what you mean about his voice sounding such high notes and yet still managing to sound masculine at the same time. What an absolutely beautiful song. It's fun to listen to it and not understand the words at all, because then you can just close your eyes and just immerse yourself completely into the feeling of the song - the exquisite, bittersweet beauty of the music, the haunting poignancy of his voice... As a nightowl too, that's exactly how it can feel when the rest of the world is still asleep, and all you have is the songs of the stars and the company of the moon, and you almost feel like the last human being on earth. There is such magic and beauty and mystery during such late-early hours - and I feel like this video did such a lovely job at invoking and expressing those emotions.

Thank you for this thread! I am so excited to watch more!

If I had to define what sexiness to Me is with one video... this would be it by EXO:

No matter how many times I watch this, I'm brought back to My place as their fan girl... which is very rare for Me to feel. I dominate men for a living but one look from these guys and I'm smiling uncontrollably.

What is it about these guys in this music video? Their hard, dirty looks? Their angry, screaming, passionate rage as they fight? Their confidence in saying, "You can call me Monster" yet calling their girl My Goddess? That despite how insane and strong they are, they still believe that love is the way and they are going crazy for one girl? Their reassurance to not be afraid? The discipline in the choreography? Maybe it's the fact that they look ordinary on the outside but once you see their attitude and how serious they are with their facial expression, it all provokes respect? That they apologize without being sorry that they're acting crazy, all for a girl? Or, is it the ending where he's creeping, creeping, creeping? For sure, I die a little bit every time it plays.

If I'm honest, it's probably all of this combined.

And now for some more traditional K-pop by KNK:

On the surface, it's an easy-to-listen-to song with pretty good lyrics. What I like is that these boys bring the song alive with the choreography that make it unforgettable to Me. I delight in the fact that many music videos have so much talent, as I find myself addicted and wanting more. They make it look so easy but they are all so perfectly in sync with each other. The more I watch it, the more I am impressed with their dancing. I love that about many K-pop videos. That is, power as a group as oppose to as an individual. My favorite part is the foot work during the chorus, "I Need U, U, U, U...", along with the front guy's facial expression. It's perfection and makes Me smile... a real feat, haha. This is a perfect example of what I love and appreciate in life.

Reactions: DrWangFei
This is My favorite group in this entire universe, Epik High:

I think everyone has really low points in their life when it feels like everything is just despair. This song really captures that dark, painful essence. Even from the start with, "God doesn't love ME". That feeling of being completely forsaken that you deny that any higher power doesn't love you, as most religions state that God loves everyone. For anyone that is religious, this statement is pretty offensive and would be regarded as not true and, to Me, almost a taboo thing to say. I got chills during the part he went on and on about how God doesn't love him, to which he finally concluded, "Well, neither do I..."

From this description, it sounds emo, haha. But the entire song is so beautiful in a sad way. The music video is fan made (and awesome) and doesn't quite match the lyrics but I think it does capture that despair and helplessness that is felt in the song.

I love Ahn Ye Eun's music from K-pop Star (Season 5):

To me, this describes the kind of mania love that one can experience and even desire. I love it and this was my favorite song from Ahn Ye Eun because it's just is so real and genuine. Feeling that desperate and obsessive over someone, perhaps in an even unhealthy way. Perhaps many of us have been here. I will share that I sure have and it's one of many reasons I stay very guarded when it comes to dating.

Going on and on about how she's going to find him, talking about his scent, looks, shadow, gestures, and every single one of his breaths... following in his foot steps. Then, re-winding all of this in her head, going over all the "traces that did not finish burning" while griping onto a cold wall, holding herself up, unhappily, demanding he not go anywhere. It's just fantastic. And selfish. Being unable to function because she's trapped in all of these feelings that one guy is responsible for. So not a good idea... but so good at the same time.

Now that I think about it, I think this interest of Mine in deeper, obsessive attractions helps Me as a dominatrix because, well, you know.... :p

Good stuff. I used to be into idol music (kpop and jpop) back in my school days but I'm not so into this era of kpop. Bring back 2007-10 and I'll be fine.

Reactions: Empress Mika
Good stuff. I used to be into idol music (kpop and jpop) back in my school days but I'm not so into this era of kpop. Bring back 2007-10 and I'll be fine.

There are still some amazing K-pop being released currently, especially K-Indie groups. I hope you can find your love for it again. It's truly an amazing genre. :h:

'Tis the Season with TTS:

Every once in a while, the aegyo (cute) style music speaks to Me and this is one of those songs. It's just a fun, beautiful Christmas tune that inspires smiles :D It's almost like 2 songs in one as it starts slow and turns into something more fun and light hearted soon after. Honestly, if I were a talented singer, I'd want to be in a production like this. It's just My style, when I'm feeling cute.

Happy Holidays ^_^/)

Well, I haven't found a K-pop band that reaaally likes me. I this thread I'll look for something to fit in my musical taste. And I do appreciate the hours of practicing, the effort they made to show a nice product to the music industry, but I don´t know it feels like I can't find something that really likes me.

Reactions: Empress Mika
Thank you to you both @gothicfeline and @Pia for reviving this thread ^_^ I can't believe the last time I posted was in Xmas of 2016 on here... so all of 2017 has been completely neglected. I've been so absorbed with work that I haven't gotten around to putting time into other hobbies, such as this, although I do of course keep up with K-pop and listen to it daily.

Pia, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before you find a K-pop group that really resonates with you.

With all this said, here is a song that has really resonated with Me that is rather recent ~

I love how quirky this is and her facial expressions are on point. The dancing around, going crazy, knowing her worth and dedicating herself to working harder was really a summary of My life, haha.

Reactions: TerraTease
Hey I really like this song!! and the video... wow its very good!! Maybe I need to go deeper and look for something that i like, maybe not so common or different bands from the popular. Well I'm kind of new in this site so I'm reading old posts ;) Have a nice day
*searching for Gashina in Spotify*

Hey I really like this song!! and the video... wow its very good!! Maybe I need to go deeper and look for something that i like, maybe not so common or different bands from the popular. Well I'm kind of new in this site so I'm reading old posts ;) Have a nice day
*searching for Gashina in Spotify*

There's a whole genre called "K-Indie". These are songs that are not mainstream and thus cannot be labeled as "K-pop". Maybe start your search there. Glad you liked Gashina, though! It's a great song ^_^

This song is very likely in My top 3 for 2017. I love this song. It has everything I like, haha. No matter how many times I listen to it, it never gets old to me. I cam to this song, I edit clips to this song, I do chores to this song, and everything else. It's so catchy, smooth, and chill... but with just the right amount of energy and insanity. It feels as though the song was written for Me, haha.

Hi there!! hey thank you very much yes I've found songs in K-indie and i just loved them!! :) that's pretty much my style... drinking a tea, drawing and listening to it while it rains. Also I found Exo koko bop sounds good for the gym, specifically for my spinning routine haha.
Have a wonderful day :)

Not k-pop but i've just found this relaxing genre, perfect for evening tea ;) :h:

Stuck in My head on loop. Over and over again. I mean, this just makes Me smile. Some particular high lights were both the golf cart and cash cannon also Gucci... LOL! But, for real, this song is awesome *.* It's more K-rap rather than K-pop but, ya know. Variety. It has been a good pick Me up after all this hurricane stuff.

I've decided to move where I post my K-pop music to My new Twitter account dedicated to posting My K-pop playlist (and also some K-drama).

Please follow it here: @MikasPlaylist

This will be much easier for Me to post and manage and will allow Me to post much more often.

Thank you so much to everyone's continued support of this thread ^_^ I'll try to post here from time to time just to bump the thread every so often.

Status
Not open for further replies.