AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What does a viewer have to do for you to block them?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I am quite an easy banner. If someone is being demanding/annoying/rude it's not creating a good "vibe" for the rest of the people in my room either. I don't ban people too regularly but if I have to I don't feel bad about it!

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I have only ever blocked two people in the few short months I've been caming.

The first one kept repeatedly telling me that he was Chris Brown, liked to beat women, and hates Riri - BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY! I have zero tolerance for abusive behaviours, doesn't matter whether or not you're trolling. Also I love Riri so go right ahead and fuck yourself lol

Second guy told me "wow, I love your look." "I like unusual looking girls" "your nose is HUGE" etc.
At first it was fine, until he took an insecurity and made me feel awful about myself! I was almost in tears on cam and signed off a few moments later once my mood had been completely ruined by some asshat that doesn't matter.

OH WELL THO

• Hugs
Reactions: Atrena
If you bother me in any way I will block you. I'm block happy. I'd rather lose money and be comfortable than make more money and feel uncomfortable.
If your name is similar to someone I know, I'll block you.
If you say something shitty about other models or members, I'll block you.
If you want me to call you 'daddy', I'll block you.
If you try to get me to act submissive after I tell you I'm not, I'll block you.
If you say you live somewhere near me, I might block you.
If you try repeatedly to get me to tell you where I live, I'll block you.
If you try repeatedly to get me to visit you, I'll block you.
If you give me a less than 5 star rating on a show where you came, I'll block you.
If you upload any of my clips or show recordings, I'll block you and get you banned from the site entirely.

If you bother me in any way I will block you. I'm block happy. I'd rather lose money and be comfortable than make more money and feel uncomfortable.
If your name is similar to someone I know, I'll block you.
If you say something shitty about other models or members, I'll block you.
If you want me to call you 'daddy', I'll block you.
If you try to get me to act submissive after I tell you I'm not, I'll block you.
If you say you live somewhere near me, I might block you.
If you try repeatedly to get me to tell you where I live, I'll block you.
If you try repeatedly to get me to visit you, I'll block you.
If you give me a less than 5 star rating on a show where you came, I'll block you.
If you upload any of my clips or show recordings, I'll block you and get you banned from the site entirely.
What if they call you "Francis"?

Anything I'm not comfortable with when I've told them I'm not comfortable with. Aka I don't do hardcore butt stuff, "but bb I want to see you fist your asshole" is ban worthy. Also ban worthy:

Asking the same question over and over when I've answered it
Trying to use perks I have specifically reserved for my Club members
Being rude
Racist
Asking where I live multiple times
Says they'll give me X many tokens if I do something free in chat first and insist on it constantly
Sometimes, just being annoying (that's usually a soft ban)

No. You were not being harsh. It's your safety first and your well being over all. The ban button was created for a reason.

There are so many reasons to ban-

The person is a scammer, "do this then I'll tip you," "Give me your Skype and I'll help you make more money" etc.
If the person demands too much and puts nasty gifs in the room with no single tip
Um being rude in the chatroom
Insulting camgirls period or the sex industry
Constantly trying to meet up, get a phone number, or insisting on hooking up and doing films together
They're a "model" or "room manager" trying to "help" by directing shows and never ever tipping
They're annoying period
scammers
scammers
scammers

Overall, if you want to ban them, ban them. Don't feel sorry because you gotta go with your gut feeling.

I like the dudes who come in an ask me to ban them because I am too expensive or can't handle my sass and insult humor. I make them tip me $20 or be a constant reminder everytime they log in there I am, a constant reminder. The girl that made them butthurt.

You always have the right to block anybody, especially in the case they are trying to get personal information from you. Don't feel guilty for it. I blocked many people who were just being rude, they wanted anything for free and kept insisting. If anyone would come to me and asked more than twice when I am living, I would def tell them to stop their shit, and block them. You are on cam to entertain people and have fun, not to lead them to meet you in real life.

I block for a number of reasons, but mostly if a member is being obnoxious/rude. I'm on streamate, so a lot of the traffic is not too bad (esp considering there is much less traffic compared to public show sites). But it's most often when someone is requesting something without a tip, I mention there is a tip needed, and if they continue asking I block or kick them. Also if they start trying to talk dirty, asks me to talk to dirty after I let them know they need to take me private first, or worst of all, ask other members to pay for them. I'm hesitant to block like crazy bc I've had a number of kind of annoying viewers who will actually pay after chatting for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.