AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I've been playing Drakengard 3 while I wait for Persona 5 to come out. I'm also most likely going to play Kingdom Hearts 2.8

I finally got around to getting Mortal Kombat X and playing through the single player. While it wasn't near as good as MK9, I still enjoyed it a lot. It's very interesting to see where they have taken the plot now that they have rewritten the games history. Unfortunately, I'm pretty garbage at the game, so I don't do much online fighting. I don't think my fragile ego could handle it.

Danger! The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt spoilers!
Have been humiliated by Triss and Yennefer in Witcher 3. Just wanted to fuck both girls. My heart is broken. D:
You are a game! You were supposed to fulfill my wish, not ruin it!
eOXqtYp.jpg

Danger! The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt spoilers!
Have been humiliated by Triss and Yennefer in Witcher 3. Just wanted to fuck both girls. My heart is broken. D:
You are a game! You were supposed to fulfill my wish, not ruin it!
eOXqtYp.jpg

I concur. They wouldn't even let me apologise. Not that it was my fault. For a collection of pixels, they're both really hot and choosing between them was more difficult than choosing both of them and how was I supposed to know bedding both of them would be an issue? I was the real victim.

Everquest 2.. And Dragons dogma:arisen if the servers are down.

It's funny EQ has been mentioned so recently. I'm back on the EverCrack, myself. Lately, I'd been wanting to get a taste of the old EverQuest experience somehow, but the live version has changed too much (and I wasn't too thrilled to have to download a 10gb patch just to play). So, in my search for a singleplayer alternative that might work, I found EQEmu and Project 1999. I've been having a ton of fun playing Project 1999. It feels like the EQ I loved back in the day! And yesterday, I managed to get a LAN server up on my computer, and now I can play singleplayer. I'm Norrath's only hero. I get it all to myself!

Reactions: swagger
I wanted to mention three indie games that I've put a ton of time into recently and are some of the best games I've played in the last couple of years.

This War of Mine, you play a group of survivors in a war torn city, scavenging to survive. You must also be wary of your actions as members of your group can get depressed and kill themselves.

The Long Dark, the electromagnetic poles switch and there is no more electricity, the environment is getting cold and harsh, and you have to survive the brutal cold.

Darkest Dungeon, a party dungeon crawler where the people's psyche is tested as well as their physical abilities.

If I'm not mistaken all three have won awards and are fantastic games, although it's reminded me that I should start reading/playing happier things, if only for a break :)

It's funny EQ has been mentioned so recently. I'm back on the EverCrack, myself. Lately, I'd been wanting to get a taste of the old EverQuest experience somehow, but the live version has changed too much (and I wasn't too thrilled to have to download a 10gb patch just to play). So, in my search for a singleplayer alternative that might work, I found EQEmu and Project 1999. I've been having a ton of fun playing Project 1999. It feels like the EQ I loved back in the day! And yesterday, I managed to get a LAN server up on my computer, and now I can play singleplayer. I'm Norrath's only hero. I get it all to myself!

Well if ya wanna play eq1 there are many progression servers i think. And for Eq2 there is 1 progression server, We are on TSO atm.

Well if ya wanna play eq1 there are many progression servers i think. And for Eq2 there is 1 progression server, We are on TSO atm.

I'm not really wild about how progression is handled on the live servers. I'm totally nostalgic for the Trilogy days, and Project 1999 is perfect for that. It's only unlocked up to Velious, and a lot of work has been done to maintain the old school flavor and difficulty. Plus, Daybreak has given the project its official blessing, so one can even play it free of guilt!

I still occasionally pop in to the live servers (Firiona Vie for life!) but if I'm just going to have to be boxing or botting through the content, anyway, I might as well play on my own server, with an older version of the game I like more. And it's nice to be able to play the game without worrying about my crappy rural internet connection.

And I'm not gonna lie -- turning Norrath into my own personal sandbox is pretty badass.

I wanted to mention three indie games that I've put a ton of time into recently and are some of the best games I've played in the last couple of years.

This War of Mine, you play a group of survivors in a war torn city, scavenging to survive. You must also be wary of your actions as members of your group can get depressed and kill themselves.

The Long Dark, the electromagnetic poles switch and there is no more electricity, the environment is getting cold and harsh, and you have to survive the brutal cold.

Darkest Dungeon, a party dungeon crawler where the people's psyche is tested as well as their physical abilities.

If I'm not mistaken all three have won awards and are fantastic games, although it's reminded me that I should start reading/playing happier things, if only for a break :)
I fucking love The Long Dark. I can never survive past ten days, but it's still a blast and a challenge.

Haaaaate you. Gonna have to steal the current boy's system to play that lol

Lol I only got to cause I was hanging with my nerder friends. Have to go to their's every time :p

Ps. It's way too good, you'll be thrilled

Dove into Conan Exiles and haven't really come up for air. It's high-res minecraft, with jiggle physics and a dong length slider. Great game for a playable alpha, well worth the $30. I've definitely paid more for less before.

Soooo...I'm back into Destiny after finishing Assassin's Creed Syndicate but still nowhere near the end of Witcher 3 or Fallout 4.

Yup.

I've been playing a ton of Horizon Zero Dawn. The combat is just so damned satisfying. It just feels good. And oh my god this game is so pretty.

I'm kind of glad Amazon is being stupidly slow to ship my copy of Zelda (that I preordered in June 2015!) because I'm enjoying Horizon so much.

Reactions: CallieSuxxx and Gen
I've been playing a ton of Horizon Zero Dawn. The combat is just so damned satisfying. It just feels good. And oh my god this game is so pretty.

I have been watching a Horizon gameplay on YouTube, it looks pretty neat! I am enjoying the storyline, it is like watching a movie.

Right now I'm just playing Heroes of the Storm. I usually play Muradin or random free characters. I haven't found my favorite yet.

Reactions: Gen
Lately, I've been playing Yugioh: Legacy of the Duelist, and I'm replaying Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. Tried a liittle bit of Eternal, also, but I haven't jumped back in yet.

I've never played any of the previous ones, but I'm playing Uncharted 4 and it's super fun.

Reactions: emptiedglass