AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cup of tea

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this stuff right here...nice and cold.

raspberry-59oz.jpg

I like Earl Grey or pekoe with lots of cream and sugar. Also just plain green tea or mint tea as well.

Reactions: zippypinhead
I love just about any black tea. I like it strong and sweet enough to compliment any bitterness. I'll drink ice tea by the gallon. I brew my own, and it's delicious. Over the last year or so, I've taken up with herbal teas as an evening option. Chamomile is great. Sleepy Time tea is one of the best things ever invented by humans.

Iced tea I make at home, 75% black and 25% green. That's my absolute favorite.

For hot tea I like either white plum or Tazo Awake.

For store bought tea I like Arizona's half iced tea half mango juice. Snapple peach tea is really good also.

Oh and no cream or sugar in anything. The colder the better.

Reactions: ExcellaExe and Gen
I just love tea. All of it. lol. Depends on the type, but I love hot & cold teas. I like picking out random new flavors to try when I'm out grocery shopping. & I LOVE LOVE LOVEEE sleepytime tea. Good topic choice! Now I need to go make myself a cup of tea.. lol.

Reactions: ZenHedonist
Proper English tea, that looks like this:
Mug_of_Tea.JPG

Except with a bigger mug. Milk, 2 sugars, sometimes 1, depending on how I feel at the time.
I'll also accept Earl Grey (taken the same way), and Vanilla Black (normal tea with vanilla in it).

Brb going to make tea :)

Proper English tea, that looks like this
Except with a bigger mug. Milk, 2 sugars, sometimes 1, depending on how I feel at the time.
I'll also accept Earl Grey (taken the same way), and Vanilla Black (normal tea with vanilla in it).
This for me too, though I take my coffee black and sugarless (or with whiskey - still black, no sugar - when I'm so inclined).

My partner and I often start one of our cups with green tea or Sleepy Time tea (depending on AM or PM) and the other cup with berry/fruity hibiscus tea (I usually get the Celestial sampler box and trade out which one I'm using) and then half way through the steep we switch tea bags. :p That's my favorite kind of tea, but when I'm drinking tea on my own I can't really justify it to myself to use two tea bags for one cup. I do green tea in the mornings and herbal tea in the evenings always, though.

Fun tip for girls who wake up with puffy eyes sometimes: If my eyes are puffy in the morning, I take my green tea bag out of my tea after steeping it (only if it was green tea only, if it had hibiscus tea in it at all, shit would burn probably), dunk it in a little very cold water, and dab my eye area with it for a few minutes. It's the best solution for puffy morning eyes that I've found!

Im a weirdo and put a green tea bag in my black coffee for an extra bite of bitterness. Habit i picked up from an 85 year old man that visited his wife in the nursing home i used to work at. I tried it and im addicted to the flavor.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gen and ramblin
download.jpg
This is my all time favorite. They changed the packaging sometime recently, it used to say Peach Fruit "Tea", because there are no actual tea leaves in it.

As for real tea, Lipton's green tea with orange, passion fruit, and jasmine is my go to, with just a touch of honey because I can't do bitter.

Yerba Mate! It has just as much caffeine as an energy drink but it eases into the caffeine "high" gradually, unlike coffee/energy drinks that spike then tap out 2 hours later. It tastes pretty good. Kind of similar to the taste of green tea. Very earthy. I drink it straight up or I make yerba mate ice tea with lemon and a touch of honey :)

Im a weirdo and put a green tea bag in my black coffee for an extra bite of bitterness. Habit i picked up from an 85 year old man that visited his wife in the nursing home i used to work at. I tried it and im addicted to the flavor.
You'd like a matcha green tea rice milk latte with a shot of espresso. I used to get those up in Portland all the time.

Yerba Mate! It has just as much caffeine as an energy drink but it eases into the caffeine "high" gradually, unlike coffee/energy drinks that spike then tap out 2 hours later. It tastes pretty good. Kind of similar to the taste of green tea. Very earthy. I drink it straight up or I make yerba mate ice tea with lemon and a touch of honey :)
Another Portland favorite of mine. Yerba Mate rice milk latte with a shot of espresso in it.

Reactions: OhOlivia
Oh oh! Also, in summer I like peach white tea iced and with peach slices in it. I don't like sweetened tea usually, but peaches add just a little bit of pleasant sweetness.

You'd like a matcha green tea rice milk latte with a shot of espresso. I used to get those up in Portland all the time.
That does sound pretty amazing!

That sounds divine! I need to save a trip to Portland sometime. :3
I love earl grey tea, pumpkin spice chai, and good ol' chamomile tea. I am also a sucker for boda tea --I like those little tapioca balls at the bottom of the drink.

my favorite is green tea with ginger in the morning and chamomile at night. I add fresh mint to both of them, I like the tingle. I love going to the tea shops in SF during road trips and getting all the different flavored green teas

My new favorite is white tea with with melon and orange flavor. Also, rooibos tea with lemongrass, orange granulate and flavors, also known as Ice Age.

Reactions: Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.