AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he's talking about models who do it as part of a fetish but models who are just cigarette addicts who casually smoke on cam.

I remove all models who smoke on cam from my bookmark list. I hate the look of it and it immediately makes me sort of sense the smell of the smoke.

One model I know never smokes on cam, she just takes a quick break and smokes off cam.

LOL I can't believe that ppl even smoke in 2016 but I guess outside of America it is still quite common. The only friends I have IRL who smoke are from Europe or the Middle East.
So...do you like, smell smoke every time you post on ACF?
Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 15.39.38.png

So...do you like, smell smoke every time you post on ACF?
View attachment 68106

No because it is just a picture and not in real-time so I don't see the associations of actual smoking that truly reminds me of smoking like seeing it burn, watching the smoke move, seeing someone inhale death and all those things that make me angry at the gross level of self-harm.

LOL I can't believe that ppl even smoke in 2016 but I guess outside of America it is still quite common.

Even in America, it's still super common. Go to any bar, there's a huge crowd of people outside smoking. Drive by an office building, there's a huge clump of smokers outside. Walk anywhere downtown, people are smoking as they walk. It's still everywhere and a super social thing. I wouldn't be surprised if models who just chill out smoking on cam have a decent chunk of folks who smoke, too, and light up when the model does.

I got pissed when I worked in a restaurant because the smokers, aka every single person working there who wasn't me, would get 3-5 smoke breaks a shift and I'd be stuck watching their tables, meanwhile, I got zero breaks because I didn't smoke. If I wanted to actually eat sometime during the day, I would have to order something, grab it when I could, and snag the occasional bite while I was taking something to or from the kitchen. I almost started smoking just so I could actually take a break, because it was BULLSHIT.

Even in America, it's still super common. Go to any bar, there's a huge crowd of people outside smoking. Drive by an office building, there's a huge clump of smokers outside. Walk anywhere downtown, people are smoking as they walk. It's still everywhere and a super social thing. I wouldn't be surprised if models who just chill out smoking on cam have a decent chunk of folks who smoke, too, and light up when the model does.

I got pissed when I worked in a restaurant because the smokers, aka every single person working there who wasn't me, would get 3-5 smoke breaks a shift and I'd be stuck watching their tables, meanwhile, I got zero breaks because I didn't smoke. If I wanted to actually eat sometime during the day, I would have to order something, grab it when I could, and snag the occasional bite while I was taking something to or from the kitchen. I almost started smoking just so I could actually take a break, because it was BULLSHIT.

That's exactly how I got started smoking. Exactly. At 17. Taking chantix now trying yet again to quit.

When the model ask details about your family.
When she tells you to cut your hair, you think she's joking but next time you see her she asks you if you've done it.
When you realise that she wants to tell me what you've to do for anything of your life.
When she use the private life of one of her regular as a topic for her room (thanks god i've never revealed somethin personal and i left the room when she found this topic)

I thought of this before the Friends episode, but they're both my favorite shows lmao

tumblr_m62b4s4hOz1qftul5o2_1280.jpg

seeing someone inhale death and all those things that make me angry at the gross level of self-harm.

A favorite model of mine actually did a skype with me where we just talked and she lit up a cigarette. She always smoked on cam and it was not all that great. I told her to quit smoking on the skype thing because of what it can do to the appearance and to look at me and see what cigarettes will do to your face. She laughed and said 'maybe' for a new year thing. It seemed so fake how she answered me but she quit and it has been over a year and I am super proud of her for being strong (I am not as strong as her). Not sure if I had anything to do with it, but, it was amazing to see her quit the addiction in front of all her friends who all seem to smoke because it can be a social thing.

Amazing to me.

One thing i think is annoying is when a model doesnt say thanks to a tip. I don't know why thats bothering me, but yeah.

This is probably not the case every time, but at least sometimes...

There are times where I don't say thank you for a tip because the member doesn't want me to. Usually this is a Dom/sub arrangement where being ignored is a fetish of theirs. I used to think it was the weirdest thing when models wouldn't say thank you for tips until I started Domming!

Surprisingly, the most annoying thing I've seen in five years of debilitating cam addiction is not when a new smoking-hot, incredibly-kinky camgirl with huge potential encourages her room helper to temp-ban everyone who didn't tip at least 50 tokens toward the cumshow. It's not even when neither of them acknowledges that MFC doesn't let you ban Guests at all anymore, or that CrazyTicket shows on CB are a thing/this is the entire business model of about seven different camsites that aren't MFC, or that the allegedly-female room helper is very vocal about deriving near-orgasmic satisfaction from banning a bunch of people whose only crime was daring to log in.

Nope, it's when this happens two nights in a row. :facepalm:

I know who it is, too. Not my cup of tea.
---------------------------------------------------
On an opposite note!
I actually bought into a show SabrinaDeep was doing, and she named her favorite models to check out and had nothing but good things to say.
I respect that a lot, and she's drool worthy, so its awesome.

I love it when models give other models support and shout outs!! I do it in my room too. The way I see it, variety is the spice of life and it's not a competition between girls. We are each deserving in our own way.

I got pissed when I worked in a restaurant because the smokers, aka every single person working there who wasn't me, would get 3-5 smoke breaks a shift and I'd be stuck watching their tables, meanwhile, I got zero breaks because I didn't smoke.

As a non-smoker, that shit pissed me off too, because last November I was working three jobs (worked as much as 70+ hours per week) and would have gladly accepted any opportunity to take a short break. But no...only the smokers were able to take those spontaneous breaks when they "needed to smoke." Kinda fucked up. People who work the same number of hours as their co-workers (where everyone does the same job) should be taking the same amount of breaks.

That's just rude. At my vanilla job I always try to make sure my non smoking coworkers get to step away for a few minutes to grab a bite or just take a few minutes in the back office to do anything but actually work, it's only fair since I get to step out for a smoke whenever I feel like it as long as it's not busy.

I am a bit late to this party buy I wanted to throw my 2 cents in, not all smokers at work are terrible lol

Reactions: SaffronBurke
That's just rude. At my vanilla job I always try to make sure my non smoking coworkers get to step away for a few minutes to grab a bite or just take a few minutes in the back office to do anything but actually work, it's only fair since I get to step out for a smoke whenever I feel like it as long as it's not busy.

I am a bit late to this party buy I wanted to throw my 2 cents in, not all smokers at work are terrible lol

I think the issue with it was I was the one single person in the entire hotel who didn't smoke, so they weren't used to working with people who didn't and it just didn't' occur to them to figure out something for me.

Reactions: AuroraKnight
I like my stuffed animals. D: I'm thinking of getting more, too! Especially this one Foxy plush.

Status
Not open for further replies.