AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Welcome, new ACFers! Advice for getting started...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Forums can be confusing to navigate, especially if you're new to forums altogether, so below I have listed a few places to begin reading!

General forum stuff:

The Announcements Section - scroll through the entries in this area to see ACF policies, such as posting etiquette, editing/deleting threads or deleting accounts, sharing identifying information, ignoring members, dealing with trolls, subject titles, trigger warnings/spoiler tags, and how/why to report posts. I'll also share any forum news in that section.

Your Personal Details Page - Filling out your cam site and social network site information on this page will display icons under your avatar that help other ACFers check you out! I encourage everyone to complete this ASAP, and keep it updated if you're a frequent name-changer. There's information on how to do this, as well as other forum functions on our How-To: forum stuff post. **Please note: you do not need to enter your real birthday on this page. You can even leave it blank. ACF does have a birthday banner that will appear on your profile for whatever date you enter as your birthday on your personal details page. :)

Private Messages - On ACF's forum software, private messages (PMs) are actually called "Conversations". Brand new users will not immediately have the ability to use this function, but once you're out of the initiation period, this is the way you can privately communicate with other ACFers.

If you're here for CB, Stripchat, SM, MFC, or Bonga support - Please create a NEW thread for your site issue including your username and your ticket number (because you should have previously contacted the site's ACTUAL support via email already). Post in English. Do not create new threads or reply to other threads asking for help from a site rep. You'll be in the "Initiation Period" when you first join here, so I will manually approve or delete your posts based on if you followed those instructions.

Initiation period - when you're new, all posts in threads or on profiles, as well as any threads you begin, will have to manually be approved by me. I normally do NOT approve posts directly to other ACFers' profile walls, with few exceptions. Once you've established your presence interacting in actual forum posts you'll be free to post to profiles and use the other functions of the forum. This introductory thread is a great place to start, please include more than just "Hi my name is _____." - Who the F*$%# are you?! Yeah... introduce yourself here.

New Avatar Rule - users' avatars can include nudity, but no below the waist genitals please!

Camming beginners advice:

"Advice for new models" - this thread was started in 2013 by a very helpful ACFgirl and is still active today due to the vast amount of information within it. It's a recommended read for anyone seeking advice in the camming industry.

"Models in Model's Room Etiquette" - Another thread from many moons ago that has great info and advice on how to behave if you're a model yourself and visit other models while they're live on cam.

Why MFC may be difficult for new models - Lots of stuff to think about before taking the plunge into camming.

"I found a stolen video of me posted on xxx site!" - One of the most common reasons new cam models seek out and join this forum. We have a whole section regarding DMCA and takedowns in the MO section, but you can start with these public posts: Sending DMCA requests, Reality check

Some things to avoid doing, as a cam model - this thread is definitely loooong because it's fun and easy to gripe about pet peeves. But there is actually a lot of good info here about things that potentially annoy, alienate, or drive away members from your room or social network sites.

Lighting for your cam room - self explanatory? :)

Some beginner's questions, answered - feel free to add to this with your own questions!

The Cam Guy thread - if you'd like info and advice more tailored to guys instead of gals!

Info on access to Models Only (MO) areas:

Once you're created your account here, and preferably filled out your Personal Details page, read through the steps and qualifications - HERE - to get your account verified. You'll need to be past a more advanced initiation period in order apply, so it's best to be active here right away to expedite the process. :)

Last edited:
New Avatar Rule - users' avatars can include nudity, but no below the waist genitals please!
Added this to the main post. If anyone currently has below the waist goodies showing in their avatar, please update it asap! :)

I've updated the main post to reflect a piece of advice about birthdays:

Your Personal Details Page - Filling out your cam site and social network site information on this page will display icons under your avatar that help other ACFers check you out! I encourage everyone to complete this ASAP, and keep it updated if you're a frequent name-changer. There's information on how to do this, as well as other forum functions on our How-To: forum stuff post. **Please note: you do not need to enter your real birthday on this page. You can even leave it blank. ACF does have a birthday banner that will appear on your profile for whatever date you enter as your birthday on your personal details page. :)

Last edited: