AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sexy Stuff? How about an ACF girls Snapchat?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Helpful!
Reactions: NerdieBirdie
@AmberCutie I would like to do a Snapchat take over on ACF if possible ^_^ how do I get scheduled or go about it?

I've been following the snapchat for awhile, can't wait to be verified and added to the queue. Plus why wouldn't you wanna see 4 adorable lab puppies?! yayayay.

Hey @AmberCutie I was just curious do YOU message us via Snapchat with the log in info for the #ACFgirls snapchat take over? Or are the other models supposed to pass it on? The reason im asking is I see the most recent model isnt online yet/doing her take over for the day ..

Hey @AmberCutie I was just curious do YOU message us via Snapchat with the log in info for the #ACFgirls snapchat take over? Or are the other models supposed to pass it on? The reason im asking is I see the most recent model isnt online yet/doing her take over for the day ..
Since it's Tuesday I sent her the password after I updated it this morning, and asked her to pass it to you tomorrow. :)

Ok great thanks for the clairification prompt reply @AmberCutie
No problem. Also wanted to note that girls will probably send a PM here at the forum to share the password so make sure to 1. have your Conversations enabled so you can receive messages and 2. check in at the forum frequently if you're in the queue for snapchat! :)

Reactions: Desirablebottom
Great I checked my settings, conversations they are enabled Also another Question do you know what time Take overs start? Can't wait for my take over tomorrow ^_^ @AmberCutie

Great I checked my settings, conversations they are enabled Also another Question do you know what time Take overs start? Can't wait for my take over tomorrow ^_^ @AmberCutie
As mentioned in the original post, 11am pacific is the general time to shoot for. Sometime girls hand off the password the night before when they go to bed if they don't plan to snap in the AM. Once the handoff is made, the next girl can begin whenever they like, but hopefully by 11am pst. :)

Reactions: Desirablebottom
No problem. Also wanted to note that girls will probably send a PM here at the forum to share the password so make sure to 1. have your Conversations enabled so you can receive messages and 2. check in at the forum frequently if you're in the queue for snapchat! :)

3. Maybe have the forum email you, under contact details, if you get a new Conversation message so you'll know instantly.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Ok great I'm in EST so I just checked the conversion @AmberCutie
11:00 AM Tuesday, Pacific Time (PT) is
2:00 PM Tuesday, Eastern Standard Time (EST) Thanks

3. Maybe have the forum email you, under contact details, if you get a new Conversation message so you'll know instantly.
I think that's the default setting, but yes thanks for pointing that out!

Hey everybody,

I've been searching for this one girl's chaturbate profile for so long but so far I've come up blank.:( My boyfriend and I think she's so hot and we love her pictures. Her name is Dayzea.

This is awesome fun!! I did my 1st snap takeover in the last few weeks. It was quiet though, and I was new, but it was a great way to learn snapchat and how other models do snapchat takeovers! Good way to network and get followers!

Reactions: Booty_4U
Well the inevitable has happened, the ACFgirls snap has been banned due to violation of TOS...

I'm speculating on what part of the TOS we got ousted for, and since we had been pretty good about no nudity (unless the hand bras were too much?) I feel like it's due to the password sharing. We could have been flagged for having so many logins so fast in different parts of the world. :)

snaprules.png

• Helpful!
Reactions: ThePrincessLuxy
I'm speculating on what part of the TOS we got ousted for, and since we had been pretty good about no nudity (unless the hand bras were too much?) I feel like it's due to the password sharing. We could have been flagged for having so many logins so fast in different parts of the world. :)
View attachment 68496

"You will not encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms."
Could also apply to letting models promote their Premium Snapchats? :(

Reactions: AmberCutie
"You will not encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms."
Could also apply to letting models promote their Premium Snapchats? :(
Yeah I was just talking to someone about that. I'll have to update our rules... :(

Reactions: Booty_4U
If you scroll to the bottom of the Stories page, you should be able to rewatch any Story that you missed within a certain time frame :)
Once you're able to access the link below, post in that thread. See below for info.

Post here to queue up for a takeover! (If you are unable to access that thread you are not yet eligible to participate, but once you're around and active enough on ACF you'll get in there! The very first step is to be verified, though!)

Well the inevitable has happened, the ACFgirls snap has been banned due to violation of TOS...
... and again.

So there's either a wave of bans going on in some mass crackdown, or someone is being cunty and keeps reporting us.

I'm not sure which way I'm leaning on which is more likely.

Gonna give it a day or few before signing back up. Sorry to the girls who were scheduled the rest of this week, we'll get situated again soon.

... and again.

So there's either a wave of bans going on in some mass crackdown, or someone is being cunty and keeps reporting us.

I'm not sure which way I'm leaning on which is more likely.

Gonna give it a day or few before signing back up. Sorry to the girls who were scheduled the rest of this week, we'll get situated again soon.

Sorry Amber :( I don't know which rules I broke. I thought covered nipples were okay.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tracerhead
Sorry Amber :( I don't know which rules I broke. I thought covered nipples were okay.
I'm honestly not sure it was anything you/one of the girls did directly. It's ok! I just feel bad your day got interrupted. We were all working so hard to build back up our following over the last couple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.