AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sound of tips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2017
Hello all,

This is my first post, hope its good?

I have a question, I am looking for a website that uses the sound of falling coins for tips, the toys like the ohmibod seems to react on this, can anybody tell what site has this sound?

Thank you all

Thank you both for you reply, I will look at both sites.

I have recorded the sound of the falling coins, there is some music on the background but think you can hear it well enough, I have the link below but not sure I did it right because I am new here?
A girl told me you can tip (falling coins) from 1-30, thank you for listening.

OhMiBods will react to the tip noises on the two main camsites I know, which is MFC & Chaturbate. On MFC the noise is always the same, it is not falling coins, but rather a long series of dings. On CB the noise is more like one tiny ding, but bigger tips sometimes have different noises of coins.

OhMiBods just react to noise, whether it is truly the sound of falling coins or not.

Thank you so much for your reply, I just like to find some girls on that site that make the sound of the coins as somebody tips, I heard the sound before but cant seem to remember the site :(

...forgive me if I'm misreading this but it sure sounds like you found a stolen video of a camgirl on a tubesite and you're trying to figure out which site she's on based on the tip noises. We discourage that kind of behavior on ACF.

If I'm completely misunderstanding this situation and you just fetishize the sound of falling coins, I apologize. :p

that doesn't sound like the CB noise for a high tip.

could it be a custom tip noise on MFC like a previous poster mentioned?

OhMiBods will react to the tip noises on the two main camsites I know, which is MFC & Chaturbate. On MFC the noise is always the same, it is not falling coins, but rather a long series of dings. On CB the noise is more like one tiny ding, but bigger tips sometimes have different noises of coins.

OhMiBods just react to noise, whether it is truly the sound of falling coins or not.

is that true of the Lush, too? I've heard one model claim that Lovense toys will respond to the tip according to the settings in the app whether or not you have the tip-sound itself on. (I raised the question because she didn't appear to respond at all, and there was no sound, but she was running the 'tip activated toy in use' app. I took her word for it/left it at that, but I don't know if she was actually telling the truth. ...I assume if she was trying to scam tippers she'd make some big fake performance about it, which is kinda hard to do with the sound off.)

Chaturbate and you can edit the sounds of tips on Myfreecams if i remmember correctly.

You can't edit the sound on MFC - it's just that default sound for every value.

is that true of the Lush, too? I've heard one model claim that Lovense toys will respond to the tip according to the settings in the app whether or not you have the tip-sound itself on.

Yes, she's correct - the lush (and other lovense toys) requires that the model use a different browser that intercepts a bunch of data from the broadcaster, allowing it to 'see' the tips (even ninja), which allows it to work without requiring sound. With that said, those toys also support sound if the model decides to do that (for example, if they want to allow a member to tip for a song to activate it).

...forgive me if I'm misreading this but it sure sounds like you found a stolen video of a camgirl on a tubesite and you're trying to figure out which site she's on based on the tip noises. We discourage that kind of behavior on ACF.

If I'm completely misunderstanding this situation and you just fetishize the sound of falling coins, I apologize. :p

Hello Lorelei,

Thank you for your reply and your time to answer, really appreciate all the help.

The thing is, I tak to a few girls on a Belgium/Netherlands website, I take them private and its great, but I know and they say they now have ohmibod but it doesn't work on the site I am talking/taking private on, they say they are on an other site and they tips (faling coins) activate the ohmibod, that all I also want but they cant say the website its from, if they say its likely they close the girls account and she loses the money she made for a month.

So I just recorded the sound of the falling coins from my own private session, I would never take anything from what you call a tubesite, I am even to chicken to download music or movies from the internet :bag:
So apologies accepted :happy:

I just want to go to that site and also tip and activate the ohmibod at the girls i talk to, that all

I hope anybody can help me with this sound and say what site it will be, girls say its a big site but I cant find it....

Thank you all for your help again.

http://www.ohmibod.com/app/ have a read up on how the ohmibod works, they could give you the link to control it.

If they are not allowed off site contact then try and find them on twitter. what site are they working? If its streamate then they cant send you the link or link to their twitter on there, but if you find them yourself on twitter its up to them if they talk to you or not

eta if you desperately want a sound recording the same as on cb or mfc you should go there and tip someone :p

Hello Mia Fox,

Thank you so much for your reply.

I saw they were on streamate but not broadcast anymore since november 2016.

The girls are on these sites: www.Xcams.nl, www.Islive.nl and www.extasycams.com
I already try and tip on a few sites but not the right sounds and site.
- Girls say its the sites number one in the world.
- Can tip form 1-30 credits
- Has free chat and have to pay to show your own can
- Can use Ohmibod

Thats all I know, thank you again for the help

each site will have its own sounds that wont be available in the public domain, like their logo and font etc sites will have got these things designed to be specific to them

I use the Lovense Lush in shows, its activated by the tip sound on streamate, come and visit me some time and we can play with the Lush :) its free to sign up miafoxlive.co.uk

isn't he just asking 'what makes this noise' so he can go to that site and find that model and tip her, though? he said she doesn't use sites he uses/knows.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MiaFoxUK
Yes this is exactly what I want, to find that site that uses this sound for there tips so I can go there and have fun with the models know with there ohmibod, thank you uncoveredmanhole that is all I want..... :)

Yes this is exactly what I want, to find that site that uses this sound for there tips so I can go there and have fun with the models know with there ohmibod, thank you uncoveredmanhole that is all I want..... :)

cool. I'm afraid all I can say is that I don't recognise the sound, because I only know one of the cam sites :p

but at least you're narrowing it down :p

Thank you both for your reply....I or we will find the site, just thought it was more easy to find :) it should be a big site, thats why....

Thank you both for your reply....I or we will find the site, just thought it was more easy to find :) it should be a big site, thats why....

Every site says they're the biggest in the world. So that's not going to help you. Are they Euro models? Studio models? I'm pretty sure I've heard that noise before. Might be camplace or bongacams. Livejasmine changed their surprise noise to a few different ones based on what you tip so it might be that too.

Every site says they're the biggest in the world. So that's not going to help you. Are they Euro models? Studio models? I'm pretty sure I've heard that noise before. Might be camplace or bongacams. Livejasmine changed their surprise noise to a few different ones based on what you tip so it might be that too.
Yes thats true :) thank you for your reply!
They ar Euro models yes, I think Russia or Ukraine, they work from a studio yes, I can post some photo's from there profiles but is that allowed here?

Yes thats true :) thank you for your reply!
They ar Euro models yes, I think Russia or Ukraine, they work from a studio yes, I can post some photo's from there profiles but is that allowed here?

there is a 'who is this camgirl?' thread, so I would _guess_ it's allowed (at least if they're screenshots or pics that were available for free it shouldn't be a problem I hope)

there is a 'who is this camgirl?' thread, so I would _guess_ it's allowed (at least if they're screenshots or pics that were available for free it shouldn't be a problem I hope)

Um the "Who is this camgirl?" thread is all about how ACF discourages "identity this model" posts. Just FYI.

@Rob67 would probably do better to search for these girls' usernames and hope to find them on other social media platforms. (That said I'd be surprised if he hadn't done that already, so he may be at the end of the road.)

The only site I'm familiar with that has the falling coins noise is CB, and that's not for small tip amounts.

The only site I'm familiar with that has the falling coins noise is CB, and that's not for small tip amounts.

same. didn't sound like CB to my ear, though, unless it was a yellow wall of high tips.

Um the "Who is this camgirl?" thread is all about how ACF discourages "identity this model" posts. Just FYI.

yeh. I have to agree with Autumn_LoL in that thread, though. it's quite puzzling. If you're not worried about 2,000 guys finding you on [camsite] and watching your cam, why are you worried about one guy having seen your cam on tumblr or some other piracy based fan site and wanting to see your cam? He shouldn't be any more able to stalk you than anyone else watching you. all he's got to go on is that you cam and soon will know where you cam, which is what everyone else already knows. it's quite laughable to propose 'giving out info on any girl could be putting her at potential risk' (quote from thread) when the only info you're giving out is 'this is her username, this is where she cams' - 'hi I cam come see me on camsite under this name' is what she probably already posts on twitter/instagram/snap/etc., the only difference is this new fan of hers found material [effectively promoting her] second-hand instead of first-, and who she is was lost in the process.

The only difference of opinion I might have is that maybe that kind of help should be a paid service (finder's fee + % to the forum - they can pass that along to the model if they want). At least that way we're not contributing greys to their room, but only someone who is obviously such a fan that they're willing to pay to find her room in the first place, so hopefully they're also able to pay for her shows, too.

yeh. I have to agree with Autumn_LoL in that thread, though. it's quite puzzling. If you're not worried about 2,000 guys finding you on [camsite] and watching your cam, why are you worried about one guy having seen your cam on tumblr or some other piracy based fan site and wanting to see your cam? He shouldn't be any more able to stalk you than anyone else watching you. all he's got to go on is that you cam and soon will know where you cam, which is what everyone else already knows. it's quite laughable to propose 'giving out info on any girl could be putting her at potential risk' (quote from thread) when the only info you're giving out is 'this is her username, this is where she cams' - 'hi I cam come see me on camsite under this name' is what she probably already posts on twitter/instagram/snap/etc., the only difference is this new fan of hers found material [effectively promoting her] second-hand instead of first-, and who she is was lost in the process.

The only difference of opinion I might have is that maybe that kind of help should be a paid service (finder's fee + % to the forum - they can pass that along to the model if they want). At least that way we're not contributing greys to their room, but only someone who is obviously such a fan that they're willing to pay to find her room in the first place, so hopefully they're also able to pay for her shows, too.

Um. Um. @Autumn_LoL is an awesome girl and stuff and things and she's got her own opinion on this, but we're talking about ACF & @AmberCutie's policy on this.

Here's a hypothetical: Lots of girls geoblock. Yeah, it's not perfect, but it's a blunt instrument that's pretty handy. Now imagine someone posts a "can you identify this girl" thread here and someone from her state, maybe even someone she knows in real life, sees it. Now her geoblocking attempts have been fucked up, not by the site she cams on or by someone with a VPN, but because of the person posting her picture and asking who she is.

Yeah, we're vulnerable to being outed in this job. It doesn't mean that someone else has the right to make it easier to out us. Some girls would want to be identified, some wouldn't, and you've got no way of knowing what a model wants (unless you can contact her directly to ask before identifying her).

I noticed that you left this gem over in the "'Can you identify this camgirl?" thread: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...fy-this-girl-threads.22221/page-4#post-821932. The worst that's happened that *I'm* aware of include members appearing on girls' front porches with zero notice, mentally ill people who think they're married to a camgirl and flew to the US from an Asian country to try and find their "wife," a camgirl who (much like many others) almost lost custody of her child because her abusive ex found out she was a camgirl... do I really need to go on? These stories (and many more) can be found if you'd take some time to read the safety threads on the forums. As you noted in your post, you're not too worried about being found out, but lots of people are.

I've been gone from ACF since Vegas and the AVN-flu so perhaps I'm a bit out of the loop—but I'm a bit puzzled as to who you are and why you're intent on distributing "helpful" incorrect information after less than a month on the forums. You've got zero links to cam profiles or social media. Maybe take a breath, read more than you post, and cool your jets.

Um. Um. @Autumn_LoL is an awesome girl and stuff and things and she's got her own opinion on this, but we're talking about ACF & @AmberCutie's policy on this.
has that changed since dilligaf0 quoted her on page one of that thread?

its funny you should mention that. I was going to check if that was already listed in the stalker-tips thread, because proxies to check for a blocked state on a room would be an easy way to figure out what state a model is probably in if she chooses to undermine her anonymity with that feature.

I'm a bit puzzled as to who you are and why you're intent on distributing "helpful" incorrect information after less than a month on the forums.
I'm just someone who doesn't see anyone else trying to understand or help the OP. if you can help better, great. if his behavior is forbidden, I'd think a clearer message in the find models thread would be wise, and mods locking down this thread, as well. to all appearances, your preferences aren't necessarily the expectations of the community as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.