AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What would I need to do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would I need to do in order to make 5000 tokens per day or night on cam?

Honestly there is no 100% correct answer other than log in and stay on until you reach your goal no matter how long it will take.

Will it take 2 hours or 8 hours-I can't really predict that for you.

I've made 5000 tokens doing non hardcore stuff from regulars who just wanted to see me relax and smile, I've made 5000 tokens doing cum show after cum show. No one can really tell you a formula that works other than put your time in on cam, gain regulars, play games, run specials, pour over the forum threads etc.

Camming income is all over the place varying from model to model and styles are all different so there isn't a simple guaranteed method to earning 5000 tokens

To add to above, what I can say is you can break up your goal into smaller goals I.e
First goal - 2000 tokens to get naked
2nd goal- 1000 for oil show
3rd goal- 1000 for dildo blow job
4th goal- 1000 for cum show

Or do 2 different shifts in a day making your goal 2500 tokens per shift

That would also depend on what a majority of your regulars like and tip for. The more regulars you have, the more you can (but not always) judge what you'll make in a shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.