AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Worst TV Show?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be controversial, but I am going to have to say Dexter. That show broke my heart.
zaNqg4I.jpg

Hard to say what's worst, since if its reputation is that bad, I probably wouldn't have started watching it in the first place. However, a recent bad one was "Quantico" on ABC, about a group of young, hip, beautiful (including the guys, lol) FBI recruits who discover that a sleeper terrorist is among them. I did manage to watch the whole first season, but it was like eating junk food when you need real food. Twenty two hours of my life. . . .

Reactions: spikyhaired
I find this relatively hard to answer at the literal sense because any show so awful that early on I would have just said nope and found something else to watch. Long forgetting the horrible show.

I more often find myself losing interest or feeling like a once great show has gone on too long. Showtime as a network is very guilty of this such as with Weeds, Dexter, Nurse Jackie and now I'm likely going to lump Homeland with those.

I will say Homeland season 3 is by far one of the worst seasons of a show I've ever watched just an abomination of television lol.

I didn't like 24. (hated it)

I understand safe predictability, but, damn, everything about it was grossly predictable given the name and the star (and even the cinematography). I guess the same could be said about most action shows or CSI or NCIS or NTSF:SD:SUV:: (lol), or Walker: Texas Ranger, or MacGyver or whatever..but come on, we know how it will end 99 percent of the time.

Some sort of interesting journey where I can't guess the outcome is great.

Oh yeah, 'Friends' too. I can't believe how much that show didn't hold up in any way shape or form (fashion, language, situations).

Last edited:
I will say Homeland season 3 is by far one of the worst seasons of a show I've ever watched just an abomination of television lol.

I gave up on Homeland halfway through that season. I see they're up to season 6 now, if it got good again I might pick it up from season 4.

The worst show I can think of from the last few years was Mom, ugh just awful and so unfunny.

I gave up on Homeland halfway through that season. I see they're up to season 6 now, if it got good again I might pick it up from season 4

I enjoyed season 4, probably my second favorite season overall. Season 5 was solid. This current season made the setting change I wanted, but its pacing has been slow.

I basically when recommending the show say watch season 1 and 2, read the wiki for season 3 and then watch season 4 and 5.

Reactions: fandango
  • Funny!
Reactions: Picnic
Keeping up with the K's, Mad Housewives, etc...I get it;s like watching a car crash, but these people are horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.