AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I wonder when "vocal fry" is gonna become a cam girl thing that I can't escape and it is everywhere. I've walked past college women students sitting at a table and I hear them talking but not what they say but how they talk--using vocal fry and it is the oddest thing. It was like they were practicing talking.

Or maybe it will become sort of a perv thing that members want to hear (boggles my mind). :) I think I will watch valley girl again just for good feels

Last edited:
It has to be just me, but, I started here a year or two ago and it seems like within this last year there are so many 'punker barbie' posts and "new profile posts" about problems with chaturbate. Damn! She has to be getting tired of this (I know I would). Wtf is wrong with that system? (not to sound harsh, but, there seems to be a problem).

Thank the gods for ACF to help peoples. But, damn something is not right.

Reactions: Mira_xo and SoTxBob
It has to be just me, but, I started here a year or two ago and it seems like within this last year there are so many 'punker barbie' posts and "new profile posts" about problems with chaturbate. Damn! She has to be getting tired of this (I know I would). Wtf is wrong with that system? (not to sound harsh, but, there seems to be a problem).

Thank the gods for ACF to help peoples. But, damn something is not right.
Before that, new members didn't have to go through the initiation period before being able to send PM/Conversations here, so I'm sure it was just as bad back then, but all in private conversation messages. :D

Unfortunately for CB, it's now all on public display just how bad their customer/member/model support is.

Been working out for a few weeks now. Has been a big help to get out a little more and feel good after a good day. Eventually getting more fit will make me feel better as I get the body I want, but meh. Sort of discarded the whole resentment phase I went through and just accepted the shit for what it is. So, just trying to live a lot healthier.

Weew, im back.

Moved to my boyfriends house, here they have awful internet (1mbps) and its around 0.50mbps upload, but still, yesterday i went back to business, and it was better than i expected, around 70 - 100 ppl, chatty members and 31 dollars (for me its a lot, about R$ 96,60).

Today, slow, slow, slow... Max was 30 ppl in room and 25 tokens in 2 hours. Couldnt stay motivated and logged off. I dont know if im doing something wrong or different. My first 15 days back in october 2015 i got $520, now, since i got back in april 2016, i cant get more than 100 per payment period. Wont give up tho. i gave up last year because of my moving, but soon ill have better internet and stuff. I know i have to be patient and build regullars, but its like, 2 or 3 good days, and the others are slow and quiet. Frustrating

• Hugs
Reactions: cherrybomb1111
"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours." - Donald Shimoda from Richard Bach's "Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah"

I tried to be nice, kind, and courteous; I did my best. I stepped outside my comfort zone so you wouldn't feel bad...I did that for you. All I asked was for that one thing, but you took it further. Now because you wouldn't listen to me in the first damned place. Now I'm screwed and it's because you wouldn't leave well enough the fuck alone. Open your ears and listen to what I say to you, that is a huge problem you have; you hear what you want to hear and not what's being said. So hear this: the next time, if there is a next time, I tell you don't do what you did then damnit hear me when I say do NOT fucking do it.

Either fix the problem or leave me the fuck alone. This is the very last warning.

Apparently, Warren Beatty along with Hollywood elitists think their goal in politics is the same as their goal in "art" which is to get to the truth.

LOL

I tried to be nice, kind, and courteous; I did my best. I stepped outside my comfort zone so you wouldn't feel bad...I did that for you. All I asked was for that one thing, but you took it further. Now because you wouldn't listen to me in the first damned place. Now I'm screwed and it's because you wouldn't leave well enough the fuck alone. Open your ears and listen to what I say to you, that is a huge problem you have; you hear what you want to hear and not what's being said. So hear this: the next time, if there is a next time, I tell you don't do what you did then damnit hear me when I say do NOT fucking do it.

Either fix the problem or leave me the fuck alone. This is the very last warning.

You did your best with this eyeteach?

How about you give credit where credit is due or shut the fuck up

• Wat?!
Reactions: AmberCutie
You did your best with this eyeteach?

How about you give credit where credit is due or shut the fuck up

It's a daily thought thread, right? How about this, if you don't like the content then you shut the fuck up. Nobody is forcing you to read or respond to anything.

Just wanted to leave a under the radar "Thank You" to the community. I've learned a lot since my time here, been through some pretty drastic ego changes, and ya'll have been there to guide and deal with my shit through it all. (Though sometimes I sort of spotlighted it.)

Each day I feel like I'm growing, not only as a person, but I think more importantly as a man. And I put the emphasis on man because mostly I have a good heart, but I had the attitude of a little child. A bitch. And it's really... an ugly quality to have, so I've been trying to improve on that.

I'm still a little weird behind the scenes..even as much as very recently. But I think I been reading too much shit on psychology and it's time to put that all to rest. Yeah, I still do want to win the game I'm in. Half because I know I can and half because I have a score to settle, too much pride. It just doesn't have to be so complicated.

Be a gentleman, be cocky and funny, be the alpha. Don't be a pushover, predictable or boring. (and perhaps play a few light hearted games) Interestingly, all this has translated into my real life as I've started working out, upping my wardrobe and being more sociable. Sometimes we gotta make mistakes, even huge mistakes, so we can learn from them. I just happened to learn from them in a very unorthodox place haha.

I have been off for the last few months - too many reasons to go into. I apologize to you all that I have not even been able to post on here....I have not done much of anything for months now.

Well......I got back online last night and with my first Girl/Girl show! My very good friend Gia (known her since I was 4) joined me, Gia has never been on cam before. O M G - We had so much fun! A 5 hour show!

That was the therapy I needed. Good friends and a crazy girls night.

I hope this feeling will last and I can get back onto a schedule. Gia already wants another show :)

• Hugs
Reactions: eyeteach