AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
That really sucks when a person's breath (even from standing arm's length apart) smells like they've been blowin' a dude (or chick) who ain't bathed in months. You can't possibly walk around like that everyday and not notice the funk...can you? Mind...blown...

Last edited:
  • Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: fandango
Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Reactions: Gen
Trump is like the guy on Survivor who pretty obviously (though he thinks he's being sly?) throws the challenge so his team goes to Tribal Council. People sometimes do this because they want to vote one of their tribe members out. The plot twist on this episode is that he'll be the one voted off the island at Tribal.

I'm finding it hard to believe that someone who actually WANTS to remain POTUS would make all of these absolutely ridiculous decisions which will obviously turn the people against him. There's gotta be some underlying motive to make this much of an asshole of yourself.

I'm finding it hard to believe that someone who actually WANTS to remain POTUS would make all of these absolutely ridiculous decisions which will obviously turn the people against him. There's gotta be some underlying motive to make this much of an asshole of yourself.

I think you underestimate just how much of an ignorant narcissistic asshole he is. Some people are just that terrible and there's no greater design to their machinations. He's been in the public eye for decades with the same sort of behavior, but the banality of his self-aggrandizing, vile ways was easily dismissed when it wasn't shaping public policy.

I think you underestimate just how much of an ignorant narcissistic asshole he is. Some people are just that terrible and there's no greater design to their machinations. He's been in the public eye for decades with the same sort of behavior, but the banality of his self-aggrandizing, vile ways was easily dismissed when they weren't shaping public policy.
I'm just having such a hard time wrapping my brain around the reality of the US right now. It feels like we are living in a dark comedy cartoon world.

I'm just having such a hard time wrapping my brain around the reality of the US right now. It feels like we are living in a dark comedy cartoon world.

It would be one thing if we were the only nation doing it, but the rest of the world seems to have seen the same cliff we dove off of and said "I bet I can get to the bottom faster than they can!"

What the fuck is going on?

It would be one thing if we were the only nation doing it, but the rest of the world seems to have seen the same cliff we dove off of and said "I bet I can get to the bottom faster than they can!"

I'm really glad I'm not having children. Things are weird and scary and the future is so unknown.

Anthony Bourdain: There are times in one's life when tuna noodle casserole and macaroni and cheese speak directly to the heart.
I got so stressed yesterday I went and bought mac and cheese just to feel like this. Bourdain has some seriously good, in depth comments that hit home--he's also fucking hilarious in person.

I forgot about this Law and Order SVU episode where a transgender person is bullied, and then accidentally pushed over the bridge. This one bitch was standing there talkin' shit and videotaping the whole thing. SMH.

At least The Netherlands election went well-ish and their version of Trump didn't get the most votes. (Though his party did come in 2nd.)

I keep looking for the "fuck you, you're an idiot" button. Although I'm not sure I would really want there to be one. It may be used on me more than I'd like.

I live near a busy intersection. A lot more louder exhausts than there used to be. Plus there is a fire station nearby, so sirens are going by all the time.

The last few months, I have been noticing traffic noise causing more and more of a subtle strain on me mentally. I tried using some earplugs, but blocking out sound isn't really what I want. I want to hear the woods again.