AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

just launched a big brother site and we are looking for models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adystan_com

Banhammered
Jan 21, 2017
www.camarads.com
Hey pretty ladies.
In short, we launched a new big brother online project.
We are new, launched 5 days ago and we have a free spot in one of our appartments and 2 spots in a new one.
This is what we're looking for:
- a cam model who works on her own account.
- spends most of her day indoors (no extra job)
- spends regular hours online
- there are cameras all over the appartment accesible from the webiste (you're not interacting with the site)

What we offer
- a luxurious apartment like the ones you will be able to see on the site (camarads.com - full link below)
- you get compensation from the viewers on our website
- situated in Romania - you can be here as a longer holiday
- you can bring a friend if you wish

Check out our website and make up your own mind.
short link http://bit.ly/2noIHMq
long link https://www.camarads.com/m/25/?utm_source=Ambercutieforum&utm_campaign=Ambercutieforum

Reactions: JuliaStorm
So basically you're hoping a woman moves into your place and has lots of sex while running around all day naked. All so you can film it and sell the video, profiting off her work.

Huh, haven't heard that one before. You should get tons of replies!

Wow, that backfired in a weird way.
Just to clarify.... You are 100% wrong. I represent the team at camarads.com
You get your place and do whatever you want since its your place, but we pay rent and utilities.
You continue camming since its your job and it helps us with adult content on the site.
Based on the traffic you get on the site, you earn extra from there.
Sounds to me like a win - win.
You get a free awesome apartment AND earn money by doing nothing different than what you're doing right now
We get content on our website.

How is that not something to think about?

As much as I was jelly of JenniCam and anacam back in the 90s (and have done the always-on voyeur-cam thing to some extent myself), I don't think I'm about to move, even temporarily, to Romania for a startup (this is also probably not the right place to find actual Romanians).

Curious as to why you're doing things this way rather than requiring certain bandwidth capabilities and allowing models to stream from their own homes? Seems like things would seem more "real" that way?

What we offer
- a luxurious apartment like the ones you will be able to see on the site (camarads.com - full link below)
- you get compensation from the viewers on our website
- situated in Romania - you can be here as a longer holiday

so, if you're not Romanian, you continue to pay for your place back home while you're away, pay for your flights, say goodbye to your favorite foods and all your local friends, and when you get to Romania you stay cooped up in an apartment working most of the day camming like you used to do in the comfort of your hometown?

but, I know some people are willing to travel across the world, 'leave it all behind', for lucrative job opportunities. So, what kind of 'compensation' from your viewers are we talking?

You get a free awesome apartment AND earn money by doing nothing different than what you're doing right now
We get content on our website.

How is that not something to think about?

it's definitely something to think about

- less privacy is different
- being away from home is different.
- no friends* is different. *unless you happen to have a friend who want to be filmed at all times.
- being surrounded by people who don't speak English well is different.
- foreign food is different; the climate is probably different, lol.
- being urged to stay indoors instead of living your life is hopefully different.
- not having access to all your clothes and toys is different (unless we opt for a really expensive flight)

sounds like a gilded cage to me. so how thick are these gold bars exactly? what financial benefit is worth all of those emotional and social and financial costs? ... no guarantees? ... how about a ballpark on expectations ... it'll have to be at least as much as a roundtrip to Romania and a few cab rides just to break even.

Last edited:
A few things that should be taken into account with this idea-

- Have you thought about psychological issues this might present? Have you got a therapist who can help? Would you be checking the model's mental health before you put them under constant surveillance? Are there rooms for the models to go into where they would be able to rest and not be observed? Surveillance is known to cause high levels of psychological stress which can lead to insanity. It is one of the reasons camming can be a very intense job on its own, knowing you're being observed causes strain on your mind. But to never be able to log off? Imagine always being watched 24/7. I would hope there is a better pay off than a bit of extra revenue from your site and an apartment. You mention that the models wouldn't be doing anything different, but when I'm on my rest breaks I slob around enjoying being very unattractive, I would not be able to have this rest if I were being observed. Which means the models would be working 24/7.
You should probably check out if there are any laws for this in Romania as you could be sued if this isn't carried out very carefully. I know there have been ideas of other big brother type reality TV shows which have been rejected by psychologists because the risk of insanity is too great.

- In regards to having a nice flat in Romania, this may be a good offer for Romanian camgirls, but on this forum there seems to be more native english speakers. For those in say England, Australia or the USA, it wouldn't be expensive for us to rent a luxury apartment in Romania and pay the bills. For a 3rd of what I pay for the room I rent I could rent a 3 bedroom place in Romania (according to average prices). So if I were going to move to Romania I could almost certainly rent a nice place off my current income. And renting a luxury holiday apartment there is also very affordable. If you were offering a luxury apartment in say London, New York or LA I might be a little more tempted (though doesn't look like you'd get to explore).

- My other concern is safety. I am pretty sure there are some horror movies which start out this way... How do the girls know they are safe? How do they know that no one is going to stop by when the cameras are off and rape them? Or do so on camera? How do they know it is even legitimate? You mention they can bring a friend, but how many friends are going to go under constant surveillance without earning just for a friend? Do they have any control of what you do with your footage?

This may all sound very negative, but this sounds like a "good idea" in theory but there are some serious issues that don't seem to have been addressed. You say this is a win win for the girls, I honestly don't see the win. I see being trapped in a fancy apartment under constant surveillance I have no control over in a country I don't know which is known for a high crime rate, with no knowledge of who has the key to enter or if something happened if I'd even be protected by law. And either I would be in a situation where I have given up my own apartment and therefore have an element of being trapped, or I would be paying rent back home anyway. When I could just remain in my own apartment earning my regular income with freedom and safety.

I think there'd need to be considerably more gain than "you can get a bit of income from our site and get to keep working".

I don`t know how I feel about this...maybe if a model came up with this idea I would of been ok with it?why members will go on my chatroom to see me online when they can see me 24/7 and not to be rude but I don`t think is a good idea to put couples under the same roof with single girls.I used to stay in a studio on the same floor with couple and it wasn`t pleasant,imagine trying to get some rest and all you could hear was moaning most of the time,not to mention the fights we had when someone didn`t clean after themselves.Also I remember we had a "Big brother" in Romania that lasted 2 seasons only.I am all over the place but I think if you would put more details about why models should give up their privacy it may work

Sure stranger, I can't wait to spend hundreds of my own money to fly somewhere where I don't know anybody, to live with people who want to profit off watching my every move, possibly not be paid, to be controlled by men who only see me as a sex object! This doesn't sound like a creepy craigslist ad at all! Sign me up! ;)

Dude, everything you have posted on this forum is basically you being thirsty for sex industry money without doing much work yourself, just profiting off of sex worker's efforts.

Want to make money off of sex workers? Become one. Sign up on Streamate. Open a clips4sale studio and film your own content. Give sex workers a reason to see you as a viable asset to work with, instead of a cyber pimp to avoid.

Maybe if you were paying me to stay there daily. Not just "compensation from viewers". Actual, daily monies, at least equivalent to above minimum wage for each hour I was in the house in view of the cameras.
I mean, the concept is interesting. I do want to visit Romania for an extended period of time. But...I'd also want to travel around and see the sights, not just stay inside all day.

Also, this mostly just feels like an affiliate post. Like, do YOU actually own this site?

I feel like whenever people have "clever ideas" they need to first look all over the internet and see if they can find a situation where someone else has carried out something similar, observe how it turned out and study up on it as much as possible.

The way you talk about it, you seem to see it as something that isn't even close to the reality. You're viewing it as a "money, money, money" situation, not a "Is this even possible or sustainable" situation.

I feel like whenever people have "clever ideas" they need to first look all over the internet and see if they can find a situation where someone else has carried out something similar, observe how it turned out and study up on it as much as possible.

The way you talk about it, you seem to see it as something that isn't even close to the reality. You're viewing it as a "money, money, money" situation, not a "Is this even possible or sustainable" situation.

My thoughts exactly. I doubt these type of cams would even be profitable. It's not 1990 and this idea has been done to death.

Perhaps I'm ignorant, but between talk of Big Brother (btw I love the show) and site name, camarads (which I assume is a play on comrades, I just assumed it wasn't a site for straight males. If that's not the way you're intending to leverage your company, that could be bad news.

Hello again.
I will try to clarify again the point of my post as it seems some of you think I asked your opinion on whether I should start a site like camarads.
I am the dev on this site. It's not my job to recruit, but I thought it would be a good idea to try to reach some potentially interested people.
1. The site is running.
2. Users on the site don't interact in any way with the people in the apartments.
3. We are NOT interested in taking any share in what people make on cam.
4. Our users pay a monthly subscription that we split with people living in the apartments we provide. We don't have to since we already pay the rent and utilities, we just think it's the decent thing to do.
5. If you are interested in getting more info on the subject just contact me here.

NOW for all you nay sayers and haters that felt the need to comment just to say something
@SaffronBurke - really, you think streamate and clips4sale are the best places to work as a cam model? Are you for real? Stop promoting that SHIT. Have you even heard of mfc or cb or you're just living in a different dimension? How about working on livejasmin? That's probably a great idea too, right? I bet you also voted for Trump. Come on...

@uncoveredmanhole DUDE, did you even check out the site or gathered those 2 marbles rambling around in your brain before you blurted your screwed up pseudo - psychological ideas on what a site like that should look like? How is it possible to understand the exact opposite of what is written in a clear sentence?

Check this out, cause this is really funny:
I SAID: "You get a free awesome apartment AND earn money by doing nothing different than what you're doing right now"
From this YOU GOT:
- no friends* is different. *unless you happen to have a friend who want to be filmed at all times.
- being urged to stay indoors instead of living your life is hopefully different.
- not having access to all your clothes and toys is different (unless we opt for a really expensive flight)
- sounds like a gilded cage to me.

Who said you can't have everyone in the world visit in your home?
Who said you are supposed to stay indoors?
Who said you can't wear your clothes or use your toys.

HOW dumb do you have to be to get all that?
I CLEARLY stated that you can do anything you want.

@Luna Belle - THE SITE IS RUNNING - stop thinking or you'll hurt yourself

@Joanne__ - did you even get approved by us before you were told that we can consider paying for your trip? Stop thinking you are the only one bringing something to the table. Sex object? Really? It's 2017!

To you other helpful people:
More about me. My job for 2 years almost was to be a cam model trainer on cb and mfc.
Thank you for your concerns and kind thoughts.
I have already taken into consideration the possible effect of getting filmed 24/7 in my home (private space) would have, so what I did was I took my cam model training experience where I first went online myself to see how things work then learn and only then dare to impart on to others.
This being said, I installed 12 cameras in my apartment first, to see what it felt like.
First 2 days were weird, then...I stopped noticing them. After less than a week...didn't even care about them.

I would have preferred not to get attacked in such a rude manner and be forced to answer with the same coin, but I could not stand seeing such a project being stained by these judgemental ideas.

This being said, good luck to everybody and hope you have amazing days on cam.

I never said your site wasn't running, if you actually took the time to read what I said properly, you'd know that.

I said before you came up with this idea you should have done your research.

And really? You're asking people to move away from their friends, their family, their home to go and live in a completely different country just to sit INSIDE ALL DAY and you think that you do not owe them compensation for all that? You think compensating them is a charity, essentially? Your apartments aren't even that great, especially considering you want them to be there a good portion of their time. Completely bad for someone's mental health and well being.

Btw, the way you responded to criticism is really, really sad. You will never survive in the business world with that attitude.

I never said your site wasn't running, if you actually took the time to read what I said properly, you'd know that.

I said before you came up with this idea you should have done your research.

And really? You're asking people to move away from their friends, their family, their home to go and live in a completely different country just to sit INSIDE ALL DAY and you think that you do not owe them compensation for all that? You think compensating them is a charity, essentially? Your apartments aren't even that great, especially considering you want them to be there a good portion of their time. Completely bad for someone's mental health and well being.

Btw, the way you responded to criticism is really, really sad. You will never survive in the business world with that attitude.

My dear lady,
First of all, it's obvious you have no understanding of what a business proposition is.
I am not asking you to collaborate against your will. You can be romanian and continue to live in romania, or you can consider it as a holiday. And yes, I think it's completely fair to say that adding extra compensation you for your time is a perk, since we already offer you a great apartment against you letting us film you in your day to day life.
I never presented it as charity, so please don't twist my words.

I thank you for trying to improve on my bad judgment, but just please, don't try to act like a shrink for people you don't even know. It's obvious you don't have the necessary qualifications for the job and it's starting to become embarrassing for you.

PLEASE start thinking, it's not too late!

It's a website where you watch girls on camera all day.

It's a cam site.

Another child of Einstein wasting your time on this forum. How about Twitch, you see girls there too, what about youtube? All of them camsites?
It's a big brother site and should be categorized and defined as what it is.

START using your brain!

• Funny!
Reactions: JuliaStorm
My dear lady,
First of all, it's obvious you have no understanding of what a business proposition is.
I am not asking you to collaborate against your will. You can be romanian and continue to live in romania, or you can consider it as a holiday. And yes, I think it's completely fair to say that adding extra compensation you for your time is a perk, since we already offer you a great apartment against you letting us film you in your day to day life.
I never presented it as charity, so please don't twist my words.

I thank you for trying to improve on my bad judgment, but just please, don't try to act like a shrink for people you don't even know. It's obvious you don't have the necessary qualifications for the job and it's starting to become embarrassing for you.

PLEASE start thinking, it's not too late!

Shit all those psychology and business related college courses for nothing. :/ Welp, you got me. Obviously you're the more educated and experienced one. :eek: Who cares about the fact that some of us who have been doing this for YEARS, actually have experience in this field are telling you this is a bad idea and wrong. Nope. We're all just have no idea what we are talking about. :/

Like someone else said, you're really shooting yourself in the foot here.

Shit all those psychology and business related college courses for nothing. :/ Welp, you got me. Obviously you're the more educated and experienced one. :eek: Who cares about the fact that some of us who have been doing this for YEARS, actually have experience in this field are telling you this is a bad idea and wrong. Nope. We're all just have no idea what we are talking about. :/

Like someone else said, you're really shooting yourself in the foot here.

Have you ever worked as a big brother host before? Obviously not. Well, I have done my research and I'm telling you how it is. Oooops.
Have you worked as a psychologist? Again... doubtfull.
If you worked as a camgirl before and were I to ask you about camming, you should stand your ground, otherwise... stop wasting my time with your conjectures.

Cheers

PS: I didn't even ask if you thought the project was going to be successful, I offered an opportunity to collaborate. Don't bite the head of people who are trying to do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.