AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
When a member says something that makes no sense and you just throw in a emoji :)

those magical tightening shorts wound up though.

do chicks not know 'my pants are tight' is a euphemism for 'I've got a boner'?

I still remember that from David Cross on Just Shoot Me :cat:

• Funny!
Reactions: Pheonix_
12md: when i cum i gonna send u 300. u dont need to do anything... just coz u perfect
1.gif

BoobieTrap69: so you are masturbating righ tnow?
12md: im starting yes... shouldnt i?
12md: i like u
12md: if good 750
Currently online
Ignored
Banned
I`m a bitch today!

Randomly out of the blue..

midnightstud: do you speak like an owl

I just saw a model online with the name hoot_andrea ... naturally I thought of your post.

her room has broadcasters silenced, though, and I'm not gunna just birdwatch in the hopes of hearing my question answered by chance alone.

Apparently this is the kind of shit you get in your inbox if you post a gif to r/bigboobgw. JFC I'm posting here to advertise, not to get stranger's fantasies shoved down my throat.

upload_2017-3-20_22-32-45.png

Apparently this is the kind of shit you get in your inbox if you post a gif to r/bigboobgw. JFC I'm posting here to advertise, not to get stranger's fantasies shoved down my throat.

View attachment 69287

Reply with "I read the first sentence. Please tip $50 if you would like me to read the rest."

I really wonder how guys can say this shit without an ounce of shame. No one with even a hint of self-awareness would say something like that.

View attachment 69287

I... puked a bit in my mouth. I can find humor in pretty much everything but this. It's worse than me getting message like my recent one, "I'd love to slap that black tits and make you cry and beg." But this... *SHUDDER*

View attachment 69287
; )
Don't really think I will ever look at that emoticon the same way again. It now triggers "mmm good girl" levels of disgust.

; )
Don't really think I will ever look at that emoticon the same way again. It now triggers "mmm good girl" levels of disgust.

;) and :p both drive my eyeballs way into the back of my head. And this is coming from an over-user of happy faces.

I really wonder how guys can say this shit without an ounce of shame. No one with even a hint of self-awareness would say something like that.

Could be wrong, but I think it's more they ARE self-aware, but not other's-aware. I think they assume lots of us do this job for the attention, the same way they respond for attention without realizing we aren't actually as desperate and needy for their focus.

When a member says something that makes no sense and you just throw in a emoji :)
I like :shitwtf on MFC, usually takes people off guard and makes me giggle.

Reactions: BoobieT69
moxydoxi2: Sexiness is a smooth skin, like a balloon's surface... no moles or freckles!
moxydoxi2: The skin should be like a balloon surface and the butthole is more like a balloon knot.

you need to tweet this to NIN and Weird Al

I foresee an "I Wanna Fuck You Like a Balloon Animal" music video

This is not how one should go about starting a face-sitting scenario. This is how you get me to dry up faster than the turbo-fan at the car wash.

RUDE..png

Reactions: BoobieT69
Wow, for the simple request of watching him jerk off, he can provide you with services you neither want nor need, and that you can do yourself!! How humble

I remember years ago it used to be a common misconception that rating and admiring helped with camscore so guys would try and use that to get flashes for free

Seems to have died out now thankfully for the most part

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I remember years ago it used to be a common misconception that rating and admiring helped with camscore so guys would try and use that to get flashes for free

Seems to have died out now thankfully for the most part

Supposedly rating and admiring actually did help with camscore, one day long ago! Not in many years tho, as far as I know. The best is when someone tells me they rated and admired me, how am I gonna pay them back, etc. when I removed the rate and admire part of my profile :facepalm:

People literally lie about something that takes 2 clicks and is free!