AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"too cute to domme"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krystal Lazuli

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 27, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Twitter Username
@krystal_lazuli
Streamate Username
krystal_lazuli
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/180476/KrystalLazuli/
This is embarrassingly common comment I recieve...

Anyone have tips on how to be less... cute lol
Or ways to work it into being a nice girl on the surface but undeniably dominate underneath???

It's not hard to tell on cam that I am a very tiny person. with a huge smile.
I even went as far as taking off half my eyebrows so I can make them more arched to look meaner LOL

Any advice you have, I welcome. I love dom roles. I just can't execute it.

Reactions: MiaCrash
There's no such thing as "too cute to be a domme". Princess and Brat style dommes do super well. What dudes mean is "you're not my personal opinion of a domme, why aren't you catering to me while I top from the bottom?"

Or ways to work it into being a nice girl on the surface but undeniably dominate underneath???

I even went as far as taking off half my eyebrows so I can make them more arched to look meaner LOL

Is he asking to be dominated in the first place?

There's no such thing as "too cute to be a domme". Princess and Brat style dommes do super well. What dudes mean is "you're not my personal opinion of a domme, why aren't you catering to me while I top from the bottom?"
yeah it never made sense to me why they would bother. like I've seen people in straight up pink my little pony pajamas rocking a dom role.

after the 4th and 5th time I started thinking I'm doing something wrong, but we all have our own style, apparently mine isn't tasteful though lol

Why would I try to dominate someone who wasn't asking for it, waste of my time ....

Don't take it as an offense but a great many models ignore the members requests and just do what they want all the time. Models that use both the Dom and Sub tags sometimes decide it's their "Dom Day" or "Sub Day".

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
It's just their way of showing that whatever their fantasy is, isn't the one you're currently providing, and they are unhappy with it. They could be hoping that you'll get pissed off and start screaming at them in free chat, or that you'll decide to play submissive to them... This isn't an indicator that you are doing anything wrong, this is just trolling or topping from the bottom. I wouldn't worry about it!

I'm 4'9" in shoes, about 90lbs, and have a voice like a cartoon school girl and I will introduce you to levels of pain you never thought possible.

Whenever someone hits you with that too cute shit hit them with science. The smaller the device used in impact play the more stinging it becomes. The impact bruise from something smaller leaves a longer lasting mark that is often accompanied by a large welt that continuously sends signals of pain and heat to the brain for hours at a time.

I get a lot of guys asking if I'm sub or domme and every time regardless of my answer, they insist I am sub simply because I'm "too cute" or "adorable". Why ask if you're just going to label me as a sub because I like to act and be cute? It irks me but I tell them to believe whatever they want if they won't listen to me :p not my problem

As a fellow tiny person who smiles aaaaalll the time, I emphasize completely. But honestly? If you are a tiny, cute person - don't try to pretend to be a cruel, cold bitchgirl. That isn't your style. And often, it's pretty obvious when you see girls pretending to be something they are not. You can still be dominant and adorable. Instead of being a mean, imperial Mistress - say that you're a princess. Or a brat. You can be cute and sexy and adorable - and you can also laugh in their face while they hurt themselves for you. You can still torment and tease them mercilessly until they are going out of their minds. You can still giggle and toss your hair while you call them every terrible name in the book. If that's who you are - keep rocking it. You'll find the subs who appreciate what you have to offer.

The truth is... There's always going to be a ton of people who bitch that you don't fit their fantasy. One girl will be too overweight and the next will be too young and the next will have blond hair instead of black and the next doesn't do manicures so ooooobviously, she can't be a domme. One girl is too bitchy and money hungry, and the next is too sensual and not bitchy enough. Seriously, dudes will find a million and one things to complain about, especially if they hope it will provoke you into trying to "prove them wrong", i.e., they are trying to top from the bottom and get you to conform to their fantasies.

You don't need to be less cute. If you are having trouble with execution - experience is the best thing for that. Practice makes perfect. But in your style. The more natural it sounds, the more natural and real it will feel for the viewer - which is harder to achieve if you're trying to conform to some random dudes' ideals that aren't right for you.

You can be cute and still ensnare their senses and drain their wallets. ^_~

I think @SaffronBurke said it best.

It's different with each sub. It all boils down to what they enjoy. Some like cum denial, some like being humiliated on social media, some like being praised for their efforts while others prefer being told that they're not doing enough. Others like the idea of being dominated, but chicken out when given an instruction.

Depending on the person, "too cute to domme" could mean allot of diffrent things.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I deal with this too. Thing is I hate sub role. Which is what people see cure being in. And I like putting people in their place but I have a hard time conforming to people fetishes. I like to do what i want but it doesnt seem to get anyone going.

Im the opposite. I 'look' dom. Heaven forbid i dare to wear black (99% of my non cam wardrobe is black) Ive learned some basic bits and am actually enjoying it, but i will always be a demanding little sub at heart

Reactions: Kiki Jane
Embrace your uniqueness! Being different is what will attract regulars. It'll be harder getting them since you don't fit the mold, but once you have them, if you cater to them they will stay simply because their's no alternatives offering what you do.

Instead of trying to be less cute, emphasize that dichotomy. Tiny innocent girl one minute, and bad ass the next. That'll blow a lot of people's minds... in a good way :)

Reactions: EmiliaSong
You 100% can be a cute Dominant girl on MFC thats actually my personal niche since everyone knows me as the pink dominatrix. I have everything pink and really go off the brat princess type of domination some guys actually really are into it. I only wear pink or black my entire set up is pink in my cam room is pink people still take me very seriously still. I think its more about the confidence in the category that makes or breaks you.

With a butt as great as yours if you can't Domme him then there's no hope and the blame definitely does NOT lay with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.