AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any camgirls with public snapchats?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2016
Jet setter
MFC Username
Vcardkingz
Hey y'all just a question and if you wanna post it please do. Any other public snaps by girls who aren't on here too. I know most don't mind obviously it's public and I'm new to snapchat so I like to follow and see so I can possibly meet some cool camgirls and get the premo snap if they offer ;) I only follow Leeannstar as of now I just got it today and hers is public - her user name is Leeannstar I know she follows a few girls that aren't here though. Thanks ladies :)

Absolutely! :)

I have a free, public Snapchat: PrincessMika012

Enjoy!

Attachments

• DWKPv9X.png
    DWKPv9X.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 167
Reactions: Vcardking
There are so many lovely ladies with public snaps - so hope more will list theirs. I follow a good # of acf girls as well as some who are not.

My Snap is Empresskatana - with of course an option for more fun

I keep my story public & save the naughty stuff for people who tip to be added as a friend! Feel free to follow: Luhatespants (& any models who want to trade snapchats.. I will add for free! Always happy to make new model friends on snap!)

I keep my story public & save the naughty stuff for people who tip to be added as a friend! Feel free to follow: Luhatespants (& any models who want to trade snapchats.. I will add for free! Always happy to make new model friends on snap!)
Thank you. I don't know a lot of models but Leeannstar has a public snap she does the same adds back . I forget the other girls snap name but I like hers I'll have to look

Reactions: Kali Castle
i should add you all ladies on my snap too ! i also posted my Premium Snap in MO section if you all want to add me !

My Public Snapchat is krissrogue !
My Premium Snapchat is 200 tokens on MFC and $20 on Manyvids !

Attachments

• DIpG9JjW4AA0NoK.jpg
    DIpG9JjW4AA0NoK.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 50
This me now. I had to take my partner's snap because some twat got my old one deleted

Attachments

• IMG_5133.JPG
    IMG_5133.JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 59
yep. my free one is softfae.
I've been getting a lot of people adding this and can't edit my post anymore so hey if you add me, I need a twitter, Fetlife, or ABF username to keep you on and not block you. Being rude, giving me demands, etc will also get you blocked.

((I simply need a username so if someone ends up being a giant dickweed I just block that giant dickweed and warn other cam models about them, instead of having to close down my Snapchat for non-payers. Yayyyy.))

Status
Not open for further replies.