AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Castlevania on Netflix

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AudriTwo

Cam Model
Jul 25, 2014
Twitter Username
@audritwo
Streamate Username
audritwo

ugh that trailer sucked.

here is a gist of it.

I am pissed that it is only 4 episodes this season. Got the gang together and season is over.

Reactions: paige_orion
Wait a minute, is this based on the Nintendo game, or just a lame version of Vampire Hunter D?

It is based on Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (I believe), and follows the video game characters. So instead of Simon, it follows his descendent Trevor, as well as Alucard and Sypha!

I was also really sad that there were only four episodes! It wasn't nearly enough! I even wept at Dracula's backstory - the animation is so lovely and emotive (in a dark way). It was really neat getting to see the gang get together and I was sooooo mad that they stopped right when Alucard gets recruited! Like... Talk about a tease!

Four episodes almost feels cruel! I wouldn't mind a short season if it was released like how Voltron was. Season 3 was released in August and there weren't very many episodes. But Season 4 is released in October, so it's only like... Two months of waiting. I'll take short seasons of it means short time between season release... But I doubt that's going to be the case for Castlevania!

I want moooore!

Last edited:
Reactions: AudriTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.