AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I have heard of girls having apple bottom booties but that's ridiculous

if he comes back tape this to your butt and see if its good enough :mooning::hilarious:
apple-bottom_fb_835213.jpg
Flared bases people... seriously... you stick an apple up your ass you'll be in the hospital having an apple removed from your ass pretty quick

So i will make a list girls :))) i am a hairy model so many coments are related to this :))))

1 My bird is for you bb

2 wear a diaper for me

3 shave that shit ( referred at my pussy)

4 all in this room are fucking faggots ( posting the same thing for 10 times and caps with 10 diffrent account in 20 minutes time)

5 is your hair pussy real ?

6 open tits

7 put finger in ass and suck it

8 eat some hair of your pussy and tell me how is taste

When i have new once i will let you know :)))

A new user said this during my public show:

"I want your fluid...every drop till poof you disappear in a puddle.lol"

Shortly followed by:

"I will dip mine in honey for you and little sprinkels.." (while I was blowing a dildo)

Aside from that, he was a fine participant tonight. I just. . . I just don't get it. Like, what does that even mean?

I had the most long pvt of my life with a very creepy member on cb
He wanted me to pretend that i am dead like the morgue corpse with the condition that he doesn't have to see me breathing or moving even if he tip 200 tks and i have the lovense toy inside
After 1h and 30 min :dead::dead: he run out of tokens :))) and said me that i am the best and beated all his records :)))))) and he will come again :))

"So you're native?"
"Yep. Well, I'm mixed, but I'm white and native."
"Does that mean I can make you my squaw and I'll be your chief?"

If one more guy says this imma smash them in the faaaace. I half wanna say the only chief for me is Master Chief.

I :h: you so much!

SOOOOO much!

A new user said this during my public show:

"I want your fluid...every drop till poof you disappear in a puddle.lol"

Shortly followed by:

"I will dip mine in honey for you and little sprinkels.." (while I was blowing a dildo)

Aside from that, he was a fine participant tonight. I just. . . I just don't get it. Like, what does that even mean?

Okay the first thing I thought was if he took every drop of your fluid how the hell could you puddle? Aren't fluids crucial to have a puddle? Unlesssssssss...maybe you're plasma??? I dunno. Can you puddle if you're plasma?

YEP.

I also get tons of "you look like this girl I went to high school/college with!" *starts going on about how slutty she was and it was so hot and also this is obviously fake and their little fantasy that they want me to encourage so they can get off for free*

I just deadpan "cool story bro" until they leave. Any "why don't you take me private to tell me more about it" never works on them.
I respond them " then go and fuck her what the hell are you searching in my room"

"BB do you have used condoms in the trash bin?"

BANHAMMER!

What the hell is with the fappers today????

" Bb do you have a cactus? If yes comb the pussy hair with "

My first thought was the episode of the Addams family where Morticia uses a cactus brush to brush Wednesday's hair.

Q5jh05L.gif

Had a guy the other day tell me that he loved my top, loved my face, but hated my "n word" music. I immediately blocked and moved on, but I get so annoyed that people think that's an ok thing to say. He had a 1 next to his name and had taken me to private twice, so it wasn't just some troll. I don't want to hear people's racist shit.

but hated my "n word" music. I immediately blocked and moved on, but I get so annoyed that people think that's an ok thing to say.

Who raised some people, seriously. The first time I heard that word (said by a racist, ancient relative), boy howdy was the 45-minute car ride fun. We got a door-to-door lecture about why that word is wrong, should never be said, why racism is wrong, etc. Even when we got into our rebellious teen phase and were swearing up a storm because fuck adults and authority, that word never passed our lips.

Who raised some people, seriously. The first time I heard that word (said by a racist, ancient relative), boy howdy was the 45-minute car ride fun. We got a door-to-door lecture about why that word is wrong, should never be said, why racism is wrong, etc. Even when we got into our rebellious teen phase and were swearing up a storm because fuck adults and authority, that word never passed our lips.

The first time I did was when my uncle asked me why there were so many at my school in 7th grade when I was proudly showing him pictures of my friends. Racist families fucking suck.

Reactions: emptiedglass
Had a guy the other day tell me that he loved my top, loved my face, but hated my "n word" music. I immediately blocked and moved on, but I get so annoyed that people think that's an ok thing to say. He had a 1 next to his name and had taken me to private twice, so it wasn't just some troll. I don't want to hear people's racist shit.
It was on cb ? Because i had one also exactelly like this i blocked him 3 weeks ago. He made a gray account after and came in my room and told me that he make me a report if i do not change the music right away because i listen crap music.
He told me that i am a rasist because i listen old crap only

It was on cb ? Because i had one also exactelly like this i blocked him 3 weeks ago. He made a gray account after and came in my room and told me that he make me a report if i do not change the music right away because i listen crap music.
The one next to his name means it's on streamate. It indicates how much that user has spent in your room. You get a lot of idiots on streamate.

No, Streammate.

I have a disclaimer that I post on my snapchat saying that I block any pics/vids without opening. I have this policy because I'm beyond tired of surprise dick pics. If people would, like, send me pictures of their animals, I would be fine with random pics, because OMG KITTY. But, no, it's a dick 95% of the time, and the other 5 it's a poorly-lit torso shot or a badly-framed face pic. So, insta-block, I post the disclaimer so people are forewarned.

Apparently that pissed someone off, because he sent me a bunch of pictures with the comment "block me baby".

064ab56ade2ce79151bbdcba408b880e.jpg