AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My experience of falling in love with a cam model...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

First of bare with me, my English isn't perfect but I really wanted to share my personal experience about falling in love with a cam model since it happened with me too and i have seen different stories about it on the net!

So like many of you I discovered those cam websites, i went on streamate for the first time 3 years ago. After looking through all the models in the beginning I found a very nice girl from Romania and I talked in private just 2 to 3 times. Then I never came back on cam sites for almost 3 years until November last year. Since I putted the Romanian girl into my favs I saw she was still performing and I decided to go and talk to her again. She asked what I was into and I told her I just wanted to talk, so no sexual stuff. A week later she revealed her real name and we shared our social media.
Before I was realizing, we were talking for hours on streamate and facebook.

After a while we even started to FaceTime quite a lot. She showed where she was living and showed some of her family members and so did I. We trusted each other a lot. Remember a cam model who reveal that much info, not much of them would do the same and that's understandable...

Now here is the trick, by revealing that much info, they make you feel like you are part of their life and you are more important then any other customer who join her private shows. At that point they have you in their power, especially when you are in love with her, you will come more and more often to her pvt shows and this will only make the feelings you have for her stronger and she will have more and more power on you. It's just how that business work's...Love makes people blind...

Of course not all models work that way, some will tell you right in the face they won't accept any irl advances or information.
This way of work will mostly happen with girls from eastern Europe and especially Romania.

Romania is one of Europe's poorest countries. People over there will do anything to get your money and why wouldn't they since most of the customers are Americans who lives overseas...
( I bet you wouldn't book a flight to go to Romania and get your money back, those models knows that also ^^ )

So at that point I didn't really knew a lot about Romania, camming and so on, so I just kept it going on and we talked often, no problem or weird things yet...

It was almost Christmas so we were already talking for over a month and a half. Once she called me on Facebook almost crying telling me her mom needed medicine because she was very sick but she couldn't afford it because she had to import from outside the country and those medicine were too expensive. Basically she asked me if i could help her by sending some money for her moms medicines. By then I was still ignorant and i didn't think beyond that. So me like a stupid kid i agreed to send money to her, not even having seen evidence that her mom was really sick. So i asked her bankcard number, but she told me she had no card (which is weird because the recruitment website of the studio she works at clear says they are paid on bank accounts every 20th of the month) and she didn't want me to send it to a relative of hers. She only wanted the money being transferred by Western Union or Moneygram. I sent the money with WU not knowing about the policies and the fact you can't be tracked if something goes wrong. I sent 1 370 RON which is the equivalent of €300 or $350. (350$ is a lot of money in a country like Romania, 350$ is what a taxi driver earns a month) We agreed she would send me the money back 1 month later.

After all this being done i noticed she didn't called me or texted me that often anymore and i began to realize the big mistake i had done but i decided to wait until the 20th of January which was the date she'd send me my money back. Being the 20th i asked her how she'd send it back and she told me she couldn't do it because she had to pay rent and other things. That's what she has been saying the last couple of months as excuse all the time. So now i don't expect to see my money back, obviously...

Keep in mind that you aren't probably the only person she has ask money from, myself looking true her Facebook friends and page i can clearly see a lot of Americans and western Europeans and when she is on messenger she's quite busy answering everyone...
-------

Now i want to give you some tips...

Keep in mind that those models are actors, it's almost like a Hollywood scene.
In there studios there are instructors who teach them how to make a customer a regular one.
And trying to make a customer love her is one of the things they learn to do so she can get a lot of money.

Keep also in mind that those models have a personal life too and that even if they share a little bit of their privacy, they will definitely never show and tell you everything. Most of them have boyfriends or are married!

If the model shares social media or phone number, remember it is often a way to make sure you will join her privacy room as often as possible. They will often only talk to you minutes or some hours before they start to work, and then they'll tell you they have no time to speak on messenger for ex, because they have to work and talk with people on the cam website. (admins of the studios can check them any time to see if they are working and not being constantly on their phone)
Oh and also they block most of their personal content on their facebook wall...

If you feel a cam model likes you and vice versa and she asks money of you for help (which can really be the case), never send her money using Western Union or Moneygram, try to get as much as personal information about her! A bank account is perfect! Don't trust any id card, an id card can easily be fake!

Acknowledge that most of the people who are trying to get or build a relationship with a girl online, are people who aren't that social and fear to go out to find the girl of their dreams. Believe me you won't find her on websites, the only formula for it is by going outside and meet people!

Long story short, models are actors and that's their job! They are only onto your money which is normal! Yourself won't go to work to find the girl of your dreams but to earn money!

------

Last but not least, i want to point out that not all the models whether they are from america or eastern Europe are like that, I've met really honest models as well, just be careful!

So there you go, that's my experience i had, falling in love with a cam model and believe me it won't happen twice! ;)
Feel free to ask question or tell your own story! Ciao!

This is why you should stick to masturbating.

Interacting should be through the specialized website alone. I am not judging your personality, or giving you the low down, I am addressing the particular actions you described. You can be the coolest person on the planet, but it's not your personality that is in the core of this discussion.
Any relationships of sending her money off line, simply harm on a bigger scale than you think, or your few hundreds of Dollars, or her Romanian Lei. It's the trade, whole trade that gets harmed, not just you, not just her, not just one platform, but everyone including sublet representatives such as myself.
It harms the image of thousands of independent contractors who deserve a respect like every other freelancer. Your narrative simply gives a pretext to people who latch at the industry and the vast honest majority that engages in it, models and clients alike. The Amazon wish list exists for a good reason, use it.
My opinion regarding private off line payments is not necessarily popular, but I've been asked about it so many times, so there you have it. You can throw tomatoes at me, even grill me, but I had to let it out :)

Reactions: SoTxBob
People do things like what the original poster describes in real life too. People manipulate each other for their own goals all the time. I think you have to go into relationships in all venues with open eyes and ears, and trust is something that the other person must earn, and it should never be given for free.

I have models I adore ask me for easy money to help them solve their short term problems all the time. I just say no because if I said yes I would be training them to use me.

Reactions: Kiki Jane
Hi everyone,

First of bare with me, my English isn't perfect but I really wanted to share my personal experience about falling in love with a cam model since it happened with me too and i have seen different stories about it on the net!

So like many of you I discovered those cam websites, i went on streamate for the first time 3 years ago. After looking through all the models in the beginning I found a very nice girl from Romania and I talked in private just 2 to 3 times. Then I never came back on cam sites for almost 3 years until November last year. Since I putted the Romanian girl into my favs I saw she was still performing and I decided to go and talk to her again. She asked what I was into and I told her I just wanted to talk, so no sexual stuff. A week later she revealed her real name and we shared our social media.
Before I was realizing, we were talking for hours on streamate and facebook.

After a while we even started to FaceTime quite a lot. She showed where she was living and showed some of her family members and so did I. We trusted each other a lot. Remember a cam model who reveal that much info, not much of them would do the same and that's understandable...

Now here is the trick, by revealing that much info, they make you feel like you are part of their life and you are more important then any other customer who join her private shows. At that point they have you in their power, especially when you are in love with her, you will come more and more often to her pvt shows and this will only make the feelings you have for her stronger and she will have more and more power on you. It's just how that business work's...Love makes people blind...

Of course not all models work that way, some will tell you right in the face they won't accept any irl advances or information.
This way of work will mostly happen with girls from eastern Europe and especially Romania.

Romania is one of Europe's poorest countries. People over there will do anything to get your money and why wouldn't they since most of the customers are Americans who lives overseas...
( I bet you wouldn't book a flight to go to Romania and get your money back, those models knows that also ^^ )

So at that point I didn't really knew a lot about Romania, camming and so on, so I just kept it going on and we talked often, no problem or weird things yet...

It was almost Christmas so we were already talking for over a month and a half. Once she called me on Facebook almost crying telling me her mom needed medicine because she was very sick but she couldn't afford it because she had to import from outside the country and those medicine were too expensive. Basically she asked me if i could help her by sending some money for her moms medicines. By then I was still ignorant and i didn't think beyond that. So me like a stupid kid i agreed to send money to her, not even having seen evidence that her mom was really sick. So i asked her bankcard number, but she told me she had no card (which is weird because the recruitment website of the studio she works at clear says they are paid on bank accounts every 20th of the month) and she didn't want me to send it to a relative of hers. She only wanted the money being transferred by Western Union or Moneygram. I sent the money with WU not knowing about the policies and the fact you can't be tracked if something goes wrong. I sent 1 370 RON which is the equivalent of €300 or $350. (350$ is a lot of money in a country like Romania, 350$ is what a taxi driver earns a month) We agreed she would send me the money back 1 month later.

After all this being done i noticed she didn't called me or texted me that often anymore and i began to realize the big mistake i had done but i decided to wait until the 20th of January which was the date she'd send me my money back. Being the 20th i asked her how she'd send it back and she told me she couldn't do it because she had to pay rent and other things. That's what she has been saying the last couple of months as excuse all the time. So now i don't expect to see my money back, obviously...

Keep in mind that you aren't probably the only person she has ask money from, myself looking true her Facebook friends and page i can clearly see a lot of Americans and western Europeans and when she is on messenger she's quite busy answering everyone...
-------

Now i want to give you some tips...

Keep in mind that those models are actors, it's almost like a Hollywood scene.
In there studios there are instructors who teach them how to make a customer a regular one.
And trying to make a customer love her is one of the things they learn to do so she can get a lot of money.

Keep also in mind that those models have a personal life too and that even if they share a little bit of their privacy, they will definitely never show and tell you everything. Most of them have boyfriends or are married!

If the model shares social media or phone number, remember it is often a way to make sure you will join her privacy room as often as possible. They will often only talk to you minutes or some hours before they start to work, and then they'll tell you they have no time to speak on messenger for ex, because they have to work and talk with people on the cam website. (admins of the studios can check them any time to see if they are working and not being constantly on their phone)
Oh and also they block most of their personal content on their facebook wall...

If you feel a cam model likes you and vice versa and she asks money of you for help (which can really be the case), never send her money using Western Union or Moneygram, try to get as much as personal information about her! A bank account is perfect! Don't trust any id card, an id card can easily be fake!

Acknowledge that most of the people who are trying to get or build a relationship with a girl online, are people who aren't that social and fear to go out to find the girl of their dreams. Believe me you won't find her on websites, the only formula for it is by going outside and meet people!

Long story short, models are actors and that's their job! They are only onto your money which is normal! Yourself won't go to work to find the girl of your dreams but to earn money!

------

Last but not least, i want to point out that not all the models whether they are from america or eastern Europe are like that, I've met really honest models as well, just be careful!

So there you go, that's my experience i had, falling in love with a cam model and believe me it won't happen twice! ;)
Feel free to ask question or tell your own story! Ciao!
Only $350? That's just not worth the time and effort.

I'd agree with this but I do wonder how negatively this would affect cam girls and cam sites in general if members used them purely as a means to a wank. MFC especially would be a very different place.

It's still entertainment and not love-conning like what happened to OP.

This kind of bullshit pisses me off. You got duped. Live and learn. Cam sites are not dating sites. Don't be stupid.

And yeah, I get it, more idiots have been duped by Romanian models than anywhere else because it's so bad there. But that not's fair either. Some of my favorite models ever have been from Romania. I've yet to have been even attempted to be bilked. This is all on the members. If you can't smell the bullshit as it's being stuffed up your nose, you deserve what you get.

Let me reiterate: CAM SITES ARE NOT DATING SITES!!! Has is happened? Yes. Will it happen to you? 0.000001% chance.

To the OP - so she played you, saw you as a joke to rip off. OK - she done her thing, now it's on you to fuck her up - and if you know her at all well, like saying you love her implies you do, then you'll know how to

(folks that say live, learn and move on either 1) don;t know how to fuck people up and/or 2) don;t know how good getting a little balance feels)

To the OP - so she played you, saw you as a joke to rip off. OK - she done her thing, now it's on you to fuck her up - and if you know her at all well, like saying you love her implies you do, then you'll know how to

(folks that say live, learn and move on either 1) don;t know how to fuck people up and/or 2) don;t know how good getting a little balance feels)
If you're suggesting what I think you are that is just wrong. Telling people her real name or revealing her info can get her killed. Doxxing a sex worker is no joke and it's, frankly, alarming if you are saying to do so.

Please, by all means, tell me how calling you out for encouraging someone to put a model in harms way, to potentially expose her to people who could track her down and kill/rape/physically abuse her, is a bad troll attempt? I would really love to know.

Please, by all means, tell me how calling you out for encouraging someone to put a model in harms way, to potentially expose her to people who could track her down and kill/rape/physically abuse her, is a bad troll attempt? I would really love to know.

Jump from 1 to a bazillion KM per hour much? The not to be forgotten starting point here is a cam model exploited this dude's naivete but also his civility and ripped him off.

So from that starting point, heck if a Dominos pizza outlet shat on my pizza I'd call it out

Anyhoo, there's different degrees of information, different means of communicating it to different audiences and different degrees of permanence.- how that automatically leads to kill/rape/physically abuse, I leave to your fevered imagination

Jump from 1 to a bazillion KM per hour much? The not to be forgotten starting point here is a cam model exploited this dude's naivete but also his civility and ripped him off.

So from that starting point, heck if a Dominos pizza outlet shat on my pizza I'd call it out

Anyhoo, there's different degrees of information, different means of communicating it to different audiences and different degrees of permanence.- how that automatically leads to kill/rape/physically abuse, I leave to your fevered imagination
Because just about any form of identification leaked of a camgirls real life can be left out there permanently and someone who's smart can find all the info and track them down. It's not hard to find someone's real name even just from what year they were born and what state they went to high school in. We're sex workers, so anything that jeopardizes our safety immediately can put us at risk for those very specific things. I know girls that have been stalked just his month because someone posted a nickname of their first name on a website. A dude came to her house. This is not a game. It was not 0-100 real quick. It's a very real danger camgirls live with on a daily basis.

But, cool, thanks for clearing up that you want the OP to doxx the person in question.

So then what actions are you suggesting OP take to "fuck her up" as you so eloquently stated.

@zoober

This is not a game. It was not 0-100 real quick. It's a very real danger camgirls live with on a daily basis.
Oh you and your loaded language get outta town why dontcha.

So you got the cam girl's performer name - say velvet_vagina_69, then you got the name she gives guys that tip say "Victoria". then you got her actual name say Sandra.

Now, why don;t you tell guys your name is Sandra, Sandra? The not so smart cam girl will say, cos I don;t want stalkers ..... who know I'm called Sandra and .... live in Romania or a frickin US state so am completely untraceable based on this information alone

The smart ones instead know . the score which is, within reason, the personal info is about cam girls managing their sense of self (I recommend reading Erving Goiffman about this - presentation of the self in every day life) and not avoiding stalkers or what have you

So really, it's a power thing. And squawking doxxing or kill/rape/physically abuse is just avoiding a more nuanced reality in a sanctimonious styley

This is hella funny now - OP dude got ripped off and cam girls be like "silence" ..... then it's doxx man be the bad man, doxx man be the bad man and not saying jack shit about how to deal with getting ripped off and exploited.

Volumes are being spoken

This is hella funny now - OP dude got ripped off and cam girls be like "silence" ..... then it's doxx man be the bad man, doxx man be the bad man and not saying jack shit about how to deal with getting ripped off and exploited.

Volumes are being spoken

I've fallen victim to a couple scams in my time on the interwebs. Instead of acting like a child and seeking revenge, I chalked it up as a learning experience and moved the fuck on with my life.

I've fallen victim to a couple scams in my time on the interwebs. Instead of acting like a child and seeking revenge, I chalked it up as a learning experience and moved the fuck on with my life.

When people have fucked me over, those times I've been able to kick back I've kicked back. An d it felt hella good. When I've not been able to I tell myself I'm very mature and just move on. I'd call people that don;t do the same childish - except that would be childish

When people have fucked me over, those times I've been able to kick back I've kicked back. An d it felt hella good. When I've not been able to I tell myself I'm very mature and just move on. I'd call people that don;t do the same childish - except that would be childish
You-my-Sir-Need-Jesus.jpg

Since warnings from the other model members here were not heeded and rolls were not slowed, removal from ACF was needed.

dude2.jpg

wut a pyscho

What a fucking moron so glad he is gone.
Bye bye.

Oh you and your loaded language get outta town why dontcha.

So you got the cam girl's performer name - say velvet_vagina_69, then you got the name she gives guys that tip say "Victoria". then you got her actual name say Sandra.

Now, why don;t you tell guys your name is Sandra, Sandra? The not so smart cam girl will say, cos I don;t want stalkers ..... who know I'm called Sandra and .... live in Romania or a frickin US state so am completely untraceable based on this information alone

The smart ones instead know . the score which is, within reason, the personal info is about cam girls managing their sense of self (I recommend reading Erving Goiffman about this - presentation of the self in every day life) and not avoiding stalkers or what have you

So really, it's a power thing. And squawking doxxing or kill/rape/physically abuse is just avoiding a more nuanced reality in a sanctimonious styley
Can anyone translate this, it really rubs my cells. While he has a point about using your first name alone is not enough to trace you...
Wot wot wot is that about "the smart thing is not to avoid stalkers"? Am I interpreting this masterpiece correctly.

Hey Zoober you are probably still reading this: since you are such a smart dude how come you have no idea sex work is in many parts of the world more than frowned upon? And in many cases sex workers were the primary targets of serial killers. You might think it's different with cam girls as it is not physical but more exposure = more crazy you can attract.
And in Romania revealing a girl's identity like that would be very dangerous for her. So this is why you got banned.
I recommend reading this:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: Vera
This kind of bullshit pisses me off. You got duped. Live and learn. Cam sites are not dating sites. Don't be stupid.

And yeah, I get it, more idiots have been duped by Romanian models than anywhere else because it's so bad there. But that not's fair either. Some of my favorite models ever have been from Romania. I've yet to have been even attempted to be bilked. This is all on the members. If you can't smell the bullshit as it's being stuffed up your nose, you deserve what you get.

Let me reiterate: CAM SITES ARE NOT DATING SITES!!! Has is happened? Yes. Will it happen to you? 0.000001% chance.
That's exactly the problem, love makes you blind and at some point you are unable to "smell the bullshit", you'll have to loose a lot of money before realizing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.