AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tomb Raider trailer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2017
SoCal
Twitter Username
@opphs_
Tumblr Username
onlyprettypplhavesex
MFC Username
opphs
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/814371/opphs_/

I guess if you can nab an Oscar winner for your video game movie you don't turn her down but idk, Vikander seems badly miscast. I'm a stan though, so I'm gonna watch the shit out of this and probably love it.

Thoughts?

I'm stoked to watch it, I liked the 2013 game so this looks right up my alley. I've never seems Vikander in anything that I remember, she isn't totally doing it for me in this trailer but I'm withholding judgment for sure. I liked seeing the pickaxe haha.

This made me laugh:

Reactions: opphs
I'm stoked to watch it, I liked the 2013 game so this looks right up my alley. I've never seems Vikander in anything that I remember, she isn't totally doing it for me in this trailer but I'm withholding judgment for sure. I liked seeing the pickaxe haha.

This made me laugh:

Omg haha that tweet is perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.