AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why do some inactive models keep their ManyVids stores up?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy

Deactivated Account
Jul 19, 2015
Madison,WI
Twitter Username
@Nightshade171
Chaturbate Username
aslanozzy18
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001034700/Nightshade17/
Today, when I was doing some tag searching on MV, I came across a store of a model who hadn't uploaded a video since 2015. I went on the about section and clicked on the links to her MFC profile and Twitter. She had deleted them.
There have been numerous other times where I have come across MV stores of inactive models who have not uploaded in 2 years and have deleted their camsite profile and Twitter account. Why would an ex-model keep her ManyVids store up 2 years after quitting both camming and clip making?

• Wat?!
Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
Today, when I was doing some tag searching on MV, I came across a store of a model who hadn't uploaded a video since 2015. I went on the about section and clicked on the links to her MFC profile and Twitter. She had deleted them.
There have been numerous other times where I have come across MV stores of inactive models who have not uploaded in 2 years and have deleted their camsite profile and Twitter account. Why would an ex-model keep her ManyVids store up 2 years after quitting both camming and clip making?
Because it is passive income and the sales from old clips still make it worthwhile for them to keep them up.

I fully intend to leave all my clip stores up for passive income even after I retire from everything else (if i ever do). Why would I turn away that money?

For the same reasons that bands continue to have their albums on sale after they've split up or why directors still have their movies on sale after they've retired. Once the content is made, so long as the model isn't paying to host it themselves, it's all passive income and they have nothing to lose from continuing to sell it.

They might have forgotten about their account, or just not cared enough to close it?
I had a C4S store that was inactive for about 8 years before I realized and closed it lol

Edited to add: I don't know if my store made any sales during that time, and if it did I never got any $$ (because I moved a bunch of times without giving C4S my change of address)

Well, if she could still earn money from her old clips, why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.