AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's normal for good regulars to do for your birthday?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2016
Um. So...With much humility, many of you were right. I struggled with some things that I didn't realize I had.

I decided it was best to walk away from a model-friend while I get my shit together under the guise of "Hey, school is kinda crazy right now. Be back soon, best wishes for you." I would like to retain my friendship with that model. I do think she's entertaining and I do enjoy her company. The thing is that it's her birthday next month and I have no idea what the appropriate thing to do is.

In reality, it's not a big deal. But to me, it presents itself as an important date. And because my condition causes me to overthink things, change moods, and be indecisive about things like this, it's a recurring thought that won't go away because I don't have the judgement to make a decision I'm satisfied with. In essence, for every answer I come up with, I come up with reasoning on why it's also not a good answer and it's fucked up because I agree with both sides.

Last edited:
they give me more money than usual.

they give me more money than usual.

I'm afraid it will make me look like I'm trying to compensate for this absence and the argument that made me realize I needed to get my shit together. Like a bribe in a way. And I don't want to open myself up to be exploited by guilt.

But maybe that's just bullshit talking and I should just do something as a nice gesture and not worry about how it makes me look. Even though I'm afraid it would make me look weak to go back.

Last edited:
I'm afraid it will make me look like I'm trying to compensate for this absence and the argument that made me realize I needed to get my shit together. Like a bribe in a way. And I don't want to open myself up to be exploited by guilt.

or a sorry i have been absent, real life has been getting in the way of seeing you! happy birthday! *GIFT*

models are used to regs dipping out for personal reasons, don't worry your pretty little head too much. most of us will understand.

I guess depends on how close you were / are with this model. I see members dissappearing for weeks and coming back all the time. As long as they come back, we're cool. I wont even ask questions. Is just how life is, with ups and downs. Sometimes I wish I could just take 2 weeks off life and sit on a beach somewhere lol. So if model is just a friend model and not some sort of virtual gf I think you're fine. In the case of an online gf, I think she would expect some type of explanation from you.

Now I wish I had an email...Do they have like a physical gift card I can send in the mail or something?

It's a code like amazon. You can email it to yourself and just send her the code to redeem if you want.

Seems impersonal to just text her a random string of characters and say Happy Birthday, this is good for x amt on emag. Maybe like I'll get a physical birthday card and have the code on the inside.

Idk. Someone told me before "small details are important." I don't want to give her that "I'm in love with you" vibe. But trying to avoid the "member" vibe if that makes sense.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
sending someone a physical card may send signals "im in love with you" imho. but if they have a po box, go ahead.

trust me when i say sending a nice personal message with a gift code via email will be just fine. you are a member, be cool with that.

Argh... Maybe I'll just stick to tokens or do this text gift card thing and play it safe. I want to lose whatever reputation I have of "feelings" and "love" and stuff. Yes I've known her for like 2 years now. We are/were close. I do care about her as a person, but I do not have any romantic fantasies of getting married and growing old together. In fact, we have similar personality disorders and that would be scary to think about haha.

If it's that girl from Romania you usually talking about, I usually do emag gift cards. https://www.emag.ro/voucher/gift-card.

I trust you that this is legit and you have probably used it, but, I don't know Romanian so the website is hard for me to understand. I could probably google translate a lot, but, I couldn't find the switch to change it to the English language. Is there one?

I feel so dumb because every Romanian I know knows English to a certain extent, and maybe even better than some of the native English speakers (LOL, but it's true).

Edited to add:

To the op: I've sent cash thru paypal for birthdays (if you know the person well enough it generally isn't scammy, especially if it just a gift). The problem with that, from a certain perspective, is that you can't see the reaction that tipping the same in tokens can get if you do it in the room. But at the end of the day it made her day and it was her day, so it didn't matter if I got something from it or not. Just my .02 cents.

Last edited:
I trust you that this is legit and you have probably used it, but, I don't know Romanian so the website is hard for me to understand. I could probably google translate a lot, but, I couldn't find the switch to change it to the English language. Is there one?

I feel so dumb because every Romanian I know knows English to a certain extent, and maybe even better than some of the native English speakers (LOL, but it's true).

Edited to add:

To the op: I've sent cash thru paypal for birthdays (if you know the person well enough it generally isn't scammy, especially if it just a gift). The problem with that, from a certain perspective, is that you can't see the reaction that tipping the same in tokens can get if you do it in the room. But at the end of the day it made her day and it was her day, so it didn't matter if I got something from it or not. Just my .02 cents.

Romanians use that emag site a lot to order stuff from it, me included. It doesnt have English version of it, and I'm not even sure if you can buy gift card with international credit card? Did you try this?

We study English from kindergarten till Highschool , you guys dont learn Romanian in school , so dont feel bad about it lol.

Romanians use that emag site a lot to order stuff from it, me included. It doesnt have English version of it, and I'm not even sure if you can buy gift card with international credit card? Did you try this?

We study English from kindergarten till Highschool , you guys dont learn Romanian in school , so dont feel bad about it lol.

Yes you can. You need to sign in with google account for some reason. As long is you're buying a gift card and nothing else in your cart you don't have to enter local billing and shipping info. The rest is just having a valid CC and notified your card company that a charge is about to be run through a foreign country (most US banks will trigger protection if your card is run outside your native country so call the card company first).

• Helpful!
Reactions: Pure_emotion
Status
Not open for further replies.