AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best Cover Song?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am a huge Fleetwood Mac fan. I prefer Bastille's version over the original.

Reactions: Puffin
I haven't viewed everyone's responses here but OMG I'M LOVING YOURS @paige_orion I think you are a kindred soul :h:

Heres a few I love love love LOVEEEE.

• Hugs
Reactions: paige_orion

A take on Black Sabbath's "Into the Void." I love Sabbath, but, damn if Soundgarden didn't put the HEAVY into this song. I totally ate this up when I was growing and it reinforced a lot of my core thoughts---It helped me realize things I would never have run across on the path I was traveling (I guess a Cornell lyrical change inspired by Chief Seattle?). RIP Chris

Reactions: Dan Epstein
I remember GWAR from years ago. But, never paid much attention to them. But, they are surprisingly good with some covers they've done...

Cross posting this in the "Best song to strip to" and in the "Best Covers" thread. Great take on SRV's classic that I could really see someone doing a long, slow strip to....

Reactions: Dan Epstein

When human voices are just so fucking GOOD, they make all of the hairs on your arm stand up.

I'm going to see them live in July!!!! I love postmodern jukebox :h: :h: :h:

Never cared for either band but really like these covers.

Covering a Richard Thompson song is rarely a good idea because of the standard you have to live up to when compared with the original, but I love this. And entirely appropriate that this band should cover this song ;)

I'm a big Skynyrd fan, but I like Chino's version better and that makes me both sad, and happy.

I love that MSI could pull this off. It's almost as good as Dynamite Hack's cover of Boyz in the Hood.

I tried to take a look and make sure Im not double posting anything but here are a couple of my faves that ive found over the years.... also Christina Grimme has a lot of older amazing covers from way before she was on the voice....it just makes me to sad to go to her page and pick one out. Such an amazing talent gone way to soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.