AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm Katie! I've been camming on chaturbate for about a month - but I found this forum years ago when I streamed on mfc! So excited to be back in the community! I game, I like toys and I have purple hair and big bubbers :haha:

Hey y’all! My name is Savanah, I’m new to camming but love it so far. This forum has saved my hide more than once already, am I am SO grateful for this site and all you. I really hope to be able to pay it forward one day and help some others myself. :)

Hi, I'm Annie, best known in the internet world of mfc as AB. I've been on MFC for a couple of years. Had a break for a few months and was on and off quite a lot but now I'm finally going for it with all of me.
Mmmmh... what else can I say... I'm 23, I was born in Mexico and moved to the UK when I turned 18. As a result of that, I now have an english accent and I have to deal with people never believing me when I say I'm mexican.

Anyway, nice to meet you everybody! :D

Hi everyone!

I'm cam4katie and I work with your favourite website, CAM4! I'm here to support our performers on AC and to let you know about current promotions and contests on CAM4. If you have any questions about the site or would like to know how to become a part of our camily, feel free to slide into my DMs!

XOXOOXOXOXOXO

Hello! I'm Peachy. I started back in 2012 and have been on-and-off camming since... okay, more recently off, but I'm back with a vengeance! I'm mostly on MFC but looking to expand into other venues, make more content and generally be a better camgirl :) I like arts & crafts, trashy movies, true crime, cats, gaming, cooking/baking and being in the woods. And bondage :D

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)
yhey hey hey it's me

Hiiiiii!!! I'm going by Scarlet and my hubby and I (FINALLY) got around to trying this camming thing. We signed up on Chaturbate and I want to do solo shows, too (I have an account set up on chaturbate and MFCs). We have done, I think 4 shows or so and are learning quickly how to navigate these waters - it's been so much fun! About us... We have been together almost 14 years and 3 years ago, after discovering I was VERY bisexual, we decided to open up our marriage. We tried swinging, tinder, had a serious gf for 1.5 years and now camming :) We are having the best sex of our lives, we are fit and we're hot so why not try to get a piece of the enormous adult entertainment pie. I signed up here because why make the same mistakes 1000s of girls have made before me? Ha! Knowledge is power and saves time and brain damage! So, let me thank you all in advance for sharing all your tips and tricks, dos and don'ts for all us noobs, it is very much appreciated. Hopefully, I can repay the favour (Yes, there is a U in favour - I'm Canadian, LOL)

Whoops, I totally forgot to do this and I've been here for like?? a week??
Anyways, my name is Ramona and I started out doing Naked Things(TM) 3-ish years ago thanks to a webcomic called Homestuck. The community creates different AUs and calls them "[name]stuck", so naturally along came nude homestuck cosplaying or nudestuck. That being said, I do all sorts of naughty cosplays and am looking to constantly expand on that. I'm kind of a huge dork, and if any of you have ever been in my CB room, you've probably watched me sing into dildos and stick them to my chest/forehead/back at least once.

Hi, I'm Char. I broadcast in CB since July.

I live on Brazil and I'm shy :shame:

Hey, I'm UniversitySmiles! Many members of CB call me Liz.
A pleasure to meet you all :)

Two Truths and a Lie:
– Pencil and paper planning is my go-to!
– Was introduced to kink and camming at the same time :)
– Likely will only cam with others (couples cam), not alone!

Hey!! I'm Saydra, pretty new to MFC. Basically looking for some tips and advice. Decided to get into the forum to make some new friend also. :) Mainly came here to see if anyone else changed their MFC password and got locked out of live broadcast? I changed my PW and now MFC says "incorrect information" I've checked it multiple times.. Everything matches. Used both old and new PW, neither work. Deleted / cleared browser history/cookies, didn't work. The software has never worked for me. I have a brand new HP laptop, I've broadcasted before but since I changed my PW I can't get on. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know. I am now behind schedule and MFC hasn't sent a reply to my email.

Hey! I'm a bit hesitant to share my real name and I'm sure a lot of you have been there, haha.

I'm here looking for advice on how to get started and just trying to navigate. I tried selling panties a few years ago with many people just flaking after setting up a meeting. Oh well. I'm here to check out all my options and make sure I'm efficient and not wasting anyone's time and don't let anyone waste my time.

I made an account on MFC this past year because I've heard from facebook friends that they use it, and all over the internet the consensus seems to be that its a good place for beginners to advanced. It's a bit overwhelming for me but hopefully I'll be providing a unique experience in no time.

I found this site, believe it or not, when my partner was helping me do some research. Many of my inquiries seem to send me back to the ambercutie forums.

Thanks for being here, and thanks for reading if you did!

:greyalien:

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

Hey all! I'm Malibujordi, I've been a camgirl on MFC for a little over a year now. Camming is something that brings joy and fulfillment to my life, I truly can't imagine doing anything else. I'm pretty laid back and try to run my room the same way. Looking forward to being a part of ACF!

Hey! I'm a bit hesitant to share my real name and I'm sure a lot of you have been there, haha.
Please do not ever share your real name. That is not what this thread or forum will ever ask of you.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
@Velvet Grey Other than showing your ID when signing up to a camsite, you should never ever share any of your personal identification online. Forums will never require this info from you. Only sites that pay you will.

Hey! . I'm new to camming, and found this website when googling some questions .it's been really helpful. Thanks amber and everyone x