AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Yes because we all go to the supermarket in stockings and heels...

Try hair tied back, no makeup, oversized t-shirt and crappy old shorts. No one in their right mind would ever pay to see me in my "every day" clothes.

Yeah I can't wait for someone to say "dress like a homeless 50 year old man" . :h: :h: :h: *My dream!!* :h: :h: :h:

Last night I was told by a member that the hair on my upper lip turned him on . I about flipped my pc over LOL!

Nothing super memorable, but even when my bra is off I get asked if they're real. I'm a 36G cup, and they are full, but naturally sag. That'd be a horrid boob job if they were fake.

Oh yeah last night I got an "open hair bb". ???????????

I had no idea my scalp was so sexy. I mean, I guess anything can be a fetish.

I like to imagine him having had a crush on Allison Reynolds in The Breakfast Club while growing up.

kn3K8hV.gif

"feel like doing a pvt?"

Nah, I'm tarted up with an umbrella light in my face so you'll tell me I'm pretty.

I had a member once tip me over and over to put on and take off boring, normal clothes in my chat room once... He had me dressed in proper underwear, jeans, a top, a sweater, a jacket, a hat, and boots! And then off again! And then back on! (He kept tipping pretty well, so it was fun).

Last night I was told by a member that the hair on my upper lip turned him on . I about flipped my pc over LOL!

This one guy came in once and said "man I love some good BBW." In his defense I was sitting in an awkward position but yeesh. Rude much.

I have only been on for a very short time. A little over a week. For the most part everyone has been really nice. The other day though I had the basics unmuted and some loser came in and said "She deserves to be raped by black guys!" .. always muting basics now.

I have only been on for a very short time. A little over a week. For the most part everyone has been really nice. The other day though I had the basics unmuted and some loser came in and said "She deserves to be raped by black guys!" .. always muting basics now.

Yikes, lol. I only keep guests muted. But, ever since I converted a guest all the way into a premium member, a let basic members talk. There's a weirdo every now and then but I have a few buddies who I've made that are basics. Now I just block the awful one's.

• Helpful!
Reactions: missholly
This one guy came in once and said "man I love some good BBW." In his defense I was sitting in an awkward position but yeesh. Rude much.

I get so many dudes saying stupid things like "I hope it's ok to say I really find bigger women attractive". Mmkay, do you want a cookie? Obviously you like fat chicks, you're in my room. It's especially annoying when they phrase it like they're apologizing for their preferences, or beating around the bush a bit. I prefer when they're straightforward: "your big belly is so sexy". Fuck yes it is, wanna see me jiggle it around in private? Sweet!

View attachment 73427

Guess it was the question about payment that made it one too many.
LOL! You and I have very similar Skype "scripts," but I've never heard that excuse before.

For me, it never fails that if I ask more than one question at a time, they only answer one of them. And then when I press for an answer about whatever they didn't address (almost always the show length), they disappear. I think "want to play?" = "oooh, this girl is horny;" and "what kind of fun do you want to have with me?" = "mmmm, she wants to hear my fantasies;" but then "how long do you want to play?" = "wait, so you were serious about that whole pay per minute thing?"

@VermilionThorn @Ms_Gingersnatch Yup same type of script haha.

"Hi! I take it you were looking for a show?" Followed by "What site did you find me on" and "What would you like to see/do?"

I do my best to keep it to the point to not waste my time. Also haven't seen anyone say "too many questions" before...usually when they don't want to pay they simply go quiet and unadd after an extended period of time when they think I won't notice. :rolleyes: :haha:

Earlier today on SM I had a customer reach out to me for some roleplay. Okay, cool. :shame: He continued pressing about how he wanted to do an uncle / niece roleplay. Then he continued to press on about how beautiful I was and I looked exactly like his 15 year old niece... o_O

I honestly feel like this happens a lot.

Earlier today on SM I had a customer reach out to me for some roleplay. Okay, cool. :shame: He continued pressing about how he wanted to do an uncle / niece roleplay. Then he continued to press on about how beautiful I was and I looked exactly like his 15 year old niece... o_O

I honestly feel like this happens a lot.

I keep getting the incest questions... i must look like so many guys sisters.

Why.... cant we just have fun without pretending to be related

They say it to get a reaction, not because it's true. I deadpan "cool story bro" without changing expression or looking at the camera, then quietly block.

I rarely get the sister questions, and those I simply do as Saffron said after telling them "Naw bruh I look like an only child, cuz I am one." I used to get DDLG a lot till I started telling everyone my femdom title is Daddy.

b21uVcv.png

My favorite is when they ask me to suck daddy's dick, and I tell the "No, but I'll put on a strap-on and let you call me daddy in exclusive."