AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Farrah Abraham will be camming on MV next week

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If her plan involves sex work under her real name, it's kind of horrible that she has her kid so visible. How old is Farrah? She's not that young by the looks of it. Can she afford security guards to protect her child? That's one thing that scares me with reality stars especially the "villains". They don't really make enough money to buy safety long term. She needs to take down photos/videos of her kid unless she sends her to school and everywhere else with protectors. Good grief. I mean, obviously, given her path to "fame", people are going to know she's a mom. But, she doesn't need to have pictures of her kid mixing with sex work.

So if I get this right. This is a mom that was in some episodes of a MTV tv show about teen moms?

How old is Farrah? She's not that young by the looks of it.
I couldnt help but look... shes 26..... old enough to know better, to young to care?

So if I get this right. This is a mom that was in some episodes of a MTV tv show about teen moms?

first she was on 16 and pregnant, then she did teen mom. teen mom OG cast came back a couple years ago and invited her half way through only to halt filming a couple weeks ago for the second/third season. she claimed it was because she was an adult entertainer and are women haters.

i think it's because of her drama and her personal brand is becoming too graphic for MTV's teen mom brand. Also she is a total bitch to the producers.

I wonder how a show like 16 and Pregnant gets greenlighted? Hey! Let's take young girls facing grown woman problems and throw them in front of a camera! Totally exploitative. Weird that people want to speak up about her doing sex work as an adult when no one is stopping reality television from sucking in children.

I wonder how a show like 16 and Pregnant gets greenlighted? Hey! Let's take young girls facing grown woman problems and throw them in front of a camera! Totally exploitative. Weird that people want to speak up about her doing sex work as an adult when no one is stopping reality television from sucking in children.

two positives with the show is it helped spread awareness of safe sex and help bring down teen birth rates. think about the time when it first came out. teen pregnancies were at an alarming rate.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...d-pregnant-led-to-declining-teen-birth-rates/

The risks involved with taking part in a reality tv show that showcases your personal life are at least as large as those we take on in camming. 16 year olds can't properly way the risk and benefit for themselves or their children. No positives from that show could be enough to excuse making money off of young teens making poor decisions. To be fair, I don't think any reality shows should include minors. It's a pet peeve for me.

If she being artificially put in the #1 spot by manyvids or do her free videos count toward ranking? She wasn't in the #1 spot till today but she doesn't actually have anything worth money on her page yet.
#1 spot in what?

After doing a little bit of research about her, her "shenanigans", and public opinion about her here and around the internet I must say that she is the biggest example of how not to do sex work. And it's a shame that MV is just enabling her more. It's really upsetting to see someone as toxic as her being on the business and growing while is so hard for newcomers to get a little bit of attention.My apologies for kinda ranting. This is just frustrating.

InTouch has already published an article about her involvement with MV. http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/farrah-abraham-sex-positivity-147092

Wheeee?! What sex positivity? The way she is it will last until the day of her MV gig!

I wonder how much MV paid for her to say she is sex positive lmao. They are trying so damn hard to get real world clout and its pathetic. Whatever happened to Amber Rose? Wasn't she the brand ambassador?

I wonder how much MV paid for her to say she is sex positive lmao. They are trying so damn hard to get real world clout and its pathetic. Whatever happened to Amber Rose? Wasn't she the brand ambassador?
I am not sure if Amber Rose was ever made aware of models and their public videos that did involve minors, and whether or not that had anything to do with a new ambassador.

Reactions: BiancaBaker

I'm also assuming it had to do with the whole Lana Rain situatio. I know she's a Mom and probably does not want to be associated with a site like this one. But of course Farrah (who has a kid) has 0 issues exploiting her own child so I'm sure she doesn't care about other people's kids.

Reactions: Kokoro
5 minutes was all I could take of her. That voice is so annoying.

Shes live right now chatting and drinking beer. making a complete ass of herself and an embarrassment of MV because she has no clue what 90% of the adult industry actually entails.
https://live.manyvids.com/stream/takeover
FTFY (means Fixed That For You for anyone who isn't in the know)

I cannot BELIEVE how a few people stuck up for her when I called her out in her live chat for not knowing what very basic industry terms were. ATM, JOI, CEI... she is CLUELESS as fuck about so much shit. An ambassador needs to be knowledgable about the field.

I'm not a supporter of MV, I merely use them for their organic traffic at this point. So I really don't feel bad calling them out for this amongst all of their really really really bad decision making lately on the marketing front.

FTFY (means Fixed That For You for anyone who isn't in the know)

I cannot BELIEVE how a few people stuck up for her when I called her out in her live chat for not knowing what very basic industry terms were. ATM, JOI, CEI... she is CLUELESS as fuck about so much shit. An ambassador needs to be knowledgable about the field.

I'm not a supporter of MV, I merely use them for their organic traffic at this point. So I really don't feel bad calling them out for this amongst all of their really really really bad decision making lately on the marketing front.

She also didn't know that some people have a fetish for balloons. I saw you call her out. And her response to you made me roll my eyes.

Last edited:
Aw shit I missed it! I would have enjoyed seeing her flounder and be clueless. And amber calling her out :haha:

I couldn’t stand much of her. And her stans, better, the MV stans that were there. The same people who spent the entire week defending her on MV’s post about her take over were there. And they defense is because she will bring traffic to the site.

Bad traffic. Bad exposure. I’m afraid that now more people coming to MV will mean more content being pirated :/ and that traffic they were defending won’t go to them, but to the girls in their spotlight sessions, blog posts, mansion, top rankings, not the small content creator. It sucks. Bad decision MV :

Dear MV stans, that site doesn’t care about you.
Biggest proof is their embassador bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.