AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Get any new games for Christmas/over the holidays?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2016
MFC Username
Yavin4MFC
I was gifted Wolfenstein New Colossus at Christmas, and blitzed through Mass Effect Andromeda (more like hate played through it) leading up to it. Now deciding between starting something new or finishing another old game.

Reactions: Gen
I got myself Yonder for nights I can't sleep and I'm going to buy myself Morrowind tonight because for some reason my copy is corrupted/I cannot get it to work no matter what I've done, but it's dirt cheap right now so meh.

Yonder is really cute. It lacks some depth but it's gorgeous and it's a fun exploration game.

Reactions: Yavin4MFC and Gen
Skyrim SE. Downloaded a bunch of mods and now it's like a whole new game that looks way better with even more stuff to do and see. Excuse me while I go immerse myself.

Reactions: Teagan and Gen
Skyrim SE. Downloaded a bunch of mods and now it's like a whole new game that looks way better with even more stuff to do and see. Excuse me while I go immerse myself.
I'm getting back into Fallout 4 and would love to download mods but they lock achievements so...pack muling it it is I guess.

My family played back to back games of Betrayal at House on the Hill (a board game) on Christmas, breaking only to eat and decorate cookies. I really like that the game is cooperative for the most part. I like that the map is different every time you play. It feels like playing DnD but someone else made the characters and challenges, and you randomly generate your "dungeon" using tiles. It also has a very spooky feel and some of the content is downright unsettling! I recommend it, I had fun.

Reactions: Yavin4MFC
My other half and I got Far Cry Primal and I bought myself Ori and the Blindforest (which I totally recommend btw!)

We have a bunch of games I bought during last years Xbox sale that we still haven't played yet. Wolfenstein and Ori being 2 of them. But that never stops me so I got Overcooked for xmas. A few girls here recommended it to me and it was on a major sale. I still have yet to play it but I do intend to very soon.

I got South Park the fractured butt whole from my brother so I spent Christmas trying to avoid the Spontaneous Bootay!
giphy.gif

Also got Assassins Creed Origins but there isn't as much Bootay in that :hilarious:

Status
Not open for further replies.