AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

things that give you no hope for humanity

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AudriTwo

Cam Model
Jul 25, 2014
Twitter Username
@audritwo
Streamate Username
audritwo
my idea for this thread is to post things that make you lose hope for humanity. stories, journals, studies you read, experienced, saw, whatever.

I'll start. americans are uninformed about basics of the constitution survey found.
https://www.annenbergpublicpolicyce...formed-about-basic-constitutional-provisions/

it was a sample pool of little over a thousand, so im still a little skeptical. but oh man that sucks.

The fact that Americans aren't rallying and angry about CHIP funding not being sorted out ASAP. We no longer as a people agree that children deserve healthcare? How is that even possible?

my idea for this thread is to post things that make you lose hope for humanity. stories, journals, studies you read, experienced, saw, whatever.

Hope for humanity?

Ha!

Whether it be advanced artificial intelligence, biotechnology or self-replicating nanobots. The probability of anthropogenic human extinction within the next hundred years is the topic of an active debate.

I'll start. americans are uninformed about basics of the constitution survey found.

Imagine that! :)

The majority of the content in those 'FAIL' videos on youtube. Where people purposely do stupid things, like set themselves on fire, just for those cool internet points.

no hope huh...... thats quite a list. One thing recently in the headline that discourages me is the whole "logan paul" thing on youtube. 1-2 half wit jackasses are no big deal... but the hundreds of thousands of young supporters/followers he has that see nothing wrong with his antics and try their best to emulate him..... particularly the complete lack of respect for anyone- anything.

The comment section of anything on facebook.....always a shit storm

Men rushing to the defense of any man who is accused, or in some cases even, admits to sexual improprieties. When you're a little girl, you're assured that men will protect you. I think I believed that for longer than most girls get to because, in my childhood, my mom was the monster and my Dad was who I ran to. I want to believe that the comment section goobers are the minority. I've never seen anyone irl defending these things, but my social circle is kind of small.

Men rushing to the defense of any man who is accused, or in some cases even, admits to sexual improprieties. When you're a little girl, you're assured that men will protect you. I think I believed that for longer than most girls get to because, in my childhood, my mom was the monster and my Dad was who I ran to. I want to believe that the comment section goobers are the minority. I've never seen anyone irl defending these things, but my social circle is kind of small.

....from my observations over the years, i find the men are that way bc most all of them crave the adoration [to some degree] of the female. They all have the little devil sitting on their shoulder thinking that tiny bit might get them 'somewhere' in the future. just my 2 centavos.....

My dad was the biggest hero in my eyes, and I was his first girl, I looked up to him for safety and respect.

The other day I told him about the HW sexual assaults (he doesn't have tv, so I often tell him current events). He said, "Oh babe, women have been sleeping their way to the top in Hollywood since I was a kid in the 50's." He then went on to "defend" the male sex, and his adamant words are still haunting me. He asked why I started crying, and I said "Dad, you know I was sexually assaulted by men in power too, it's not a "hollywood" issue, and it's not a "sleeping your way to the top" joke."

He said, "You know I don't wanna hear about you and another guy, c'mon babe lets drop all this crap."

Hearing my childhood hero validate villains was another blow to my hope for humanity.

Pretty much the front page of r/news at any given time.

Today, for example:

Screen Shot 2018-01-18 at 3.52.47 PM.png

motherfuckin tide pods.

Thought this was mostly a joke when I first heard about it. Youtube had to announce that they will be deleting the videos at least. Attention whores have been reduced to eating laundry detergent for internet fame. Every day we stray further from god's light.

The internet has helped create a society of socially awkward shut ins. Kids aren't building tree forts or scraping knees on half assed half pipes as much these days. They sit at home playing video games all fucking day. The only thing more terrifying than real world interactions is exercise and eating healthy.

He said, "You know I don't wanna hear about you and another guy, c'mon babe lets drop all this crap."

Hearing my childhood hero validate villains was another blow to my hope for humanity.

Hugs!

I seriously doubt he was validating villains.

If your dad is the guy you say he is, he's probably wondering way more about what you said and why you didn't talk to him about being pressured to do whatever while it was an issue instead of after the fact.

I guess what I'm ultimately saying, is maybe give him another chance if you want to talk more about it with him.

• Hugs
Reactions: EmptyKins
How most people are trash and can just fuck people over without a second thought. Ima grumpy bitch lately. Haha.

Reactions: CharlieCharma
  • Wat?!
Reactions: JickyJuly
Florida passing a law to allow teachers to carry guns. No part of me is comfortable sending my wild ass kid to school where an old woman will have a gun strapped to herself.
This shit right here. I've never heard of this before (This was shared on the 'Brock Turner For Prison' Facebook page), but wtf.

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/husband-stitch-is-not-just-myth#1
In part of it, it says something about her choosing a family doctor/gp to oversee her birth. Is that even allowed? Yipes. Not sure why anyone would believe sewing some skin together would tighten a vagina. It's a muscle. It's pretty scary that epesiotomy still happens. I only know one person who's had one, and it screwed her business up badly.

Florida passing a law to allow teachers to carry guns. No part of me is comfortable sending my wild ass kid to school where an old woman will have a gun strapped to herself.

Agreed. My mom's friend is a substitute teacher, and she was telling my mom about how racist some of the teachers are (lunch break conversations) at my little niece and nephew's elementary school. Damn.

Reactions: JickyJuly
Status
Not open for further replies.