AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Post your daily speed sketch

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this isn't today.. but the last time I sketched lately. It was supposed to be the last Dr... a kid helped me finish it haha. [GALLERY=media, 2639]20180120_202025 by H0twife420 posted Jan 20, 2018 at 8:15 PM[/GALLERY] and a tiger cub that died the same way. [GALLERY=media, 2640]20180120_202056 by H0twife420 posted Jan 20, 2018 at 8:16 PM[/GALLERY]

So this isn't today.. but the last time I sketched lately. It was supposed to be the last Dr... a kid helped me finish it haha. [GALLERY=media, 2639]20180120_202025 by H0twife420 posted Jan 20, 2018 at 8:15 PM[/GALLERY] and a tiger cub that died the same way. [GALLERY=media, 2640]20180120_202056 by H0twife420 posted Jan 20, 2018 at 8:16 PM[/GALLERY]
I like the one with the head sketch

Reactions: H0twife420
Since this thread's back up top, it strikes me that I never formally showed off the little chibi character logo I did for @NikkiLove420 a little while back. Came out pretty sassy.

[GALLERY=media, 2711]Chibi Nikki Love WEB by zippypinhead posted Apr 5, 2018 at 3:17 PM[/GALLERY]

Since this thread's back up top, it strikes me that I never formally showed off the little chibi character logo I did for @NikkiLove420 a little while back. Came out pretty sassy.

[GALLERY=media, 2711]Chibi Nikki Love WEB by zippypinhead posted Apr 5, 2018 at 3:17 PM[/GALLERY]
I use it all the time to watermark my photos! Thank you so much Zippy:kiss::kiss:

I'm trying to shake some blues, and I figured daily sketches of naked ladies might help.

dol8CkX.png

My problem is that I'm always talking myself out of posting because I'm shifting my career into erotica (erotic horror, to be specific), and all I draw is naked ladies (and monsters) anymore. I'm still working on not feeling a bit like a creeper for it. I'm sure I'm overreacting, especially since this is a community where I feel safe about this sort of stuff, but hangups are hangups, y'know?

Here's something I started last night, with bonus something I just finished in the background.

sketches-001.png

Reactions: Dan Epstein
I gotta find a studio with nude models for a live sketch.

Check your local community colleges or art centers. Even my local college, smack in the middle of God's country, offers life drawing classes.

Also, people talk a lot about "draw from life", but referencing from photos is fine. Use what tools of learning are available to you.

Here's a mixed-media painting that came from an above sketch. I never really got around to the details. I wanted to start working a little bigger.

n-s-002-cropped.jpg

Reactions: Dan Epstein
Status
Not open for further replies.