AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The 90's project

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a sucker for this trip hop gem:

The artist walking down the street video was a strong concept in the 90's that I sometimes miss.
I don't like overloading videos in one post so the next one will be a video in the key of this concept as well, so we can let it sink in and compare.

Four pages, and not a single mention of one of the biggest bands of the 90s, one of the biggest grossing tours of all time, and the #1 song in many countries around the world.

Still on my favorite strip tease song list but it's hard to find clubs that will play it nowadays...tho maybe a model or two I know will indulge me one day lol

Still on my favorite strip tease song list but it's hard to find clubs that will play it nowadays...tho maybe a model or two I know will indulge me one day lol

id indulge you in a good tease to it..

Reactions: Yavin4MFC
Four pages, and not a single mention of one of the biggest bands of the 90s, one of the biggest grossing tours of all time, and the #1 song in many countries around the world.

Probably because all their good stuff was done in the '80's. The 3 albums released in the '90's pale into insignificance compared to the 6 albums released in the '80's.

• Funny!
Reactions: DFT and Yavin4MFC

mmm.~ you can never go wrong with 90's french house. :h:

I was a U2 fan, until I saw them live in 1997, but that's another story. The 90's were a tour de force of the music video clip.
In this wonderful video, U2 are showing that a music video can be made in one shot! The connection between aesthetics and the content are peerless in this one, I give you Numb:

Reactions: Yavin4MFC

Boogie

Rock

Kick ASS! Requested this song on the college radio station back when it came out in the 90's and the dude didn't think it was funny and hated it. I Love the song though.

Last edited:

Before they had a hit song. I was working at a radio station and came across this album. The artwork intrigued me. Great album!

This was the band I really grew up with. I loved them from the late 80's stuff and something about them always touched my soul (I even used to communicate thru written mail with the bass player because I thought he was the coolest!). Although hailed by musicians as innovators, they never really had that hit single, though they did play at Woodstock 94. They still rule!

Got this single as a Christmas present from my brother. The landscapes and bass line and drumming, and the building up to ecstasy blew my mind. It really is a powerful song.

One of my favorite bands of all time. 5 dollars tickets to see their shows. Fierce. Powerful. Fucked up! Amazing. (I did have a guitar player friend that said this band was just 'noise' butttt he played death metal so I don't really know what he was talking about).

Last edited:
Speaking of Metal:

I owned this double cd and gave it away to a hardcore slayer fan. I love Slayer but I heard stories about him not being able to contain his verbage in class at my former school and he was totally in to Slayer so I gave him my pristine mint condition long box and double disc set (hell, he loved them more than me, but they do RULE) and a hat that said the word "FUCK" on it as it was his favorite word in and out of class. The guy ruled! I know him only as 'Slayer' which is what everyone called him (Slayer said this and Slayer did that...)

More fugazi live (these guys ARE not in any way like Slayer in terms of looks, but, they Kick Ass):

(the studio: )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.