AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Broadcasting me myself and Mario Kart! :D

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly_kelly

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 28, 2013
Ontario Canada
profiles.myfreecams.com
Hello boys and girls!

Ok, so, i have been struggling to be able to stream both myself and a video game to mfc. I bought a capture card (Razer Ripsaw) and have a pretty good laptop (2016, almost gamer quality) and i am using manycams picture and picture but when i go online (mfc) the quality is super choppy and low fps.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

xox

How much memory do you have in your laptop? You may need to max it out.

Also, depending on how the video capture works, if it has to write to your hard drive that may be the bottleneck. Especially if it's a 5400rpm drive.

Other things to look at is to ensure your OS is completely up to date, and all drivers and firmware are current.

Look for any programs you might be able to shutdown such as scanner software, cc cleaner or other programs running in your system tray.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Kelly_kelly
Is Razer Ripsaw plugged into a USB 3.0 port?
Does the video look smooth on your laptop?
How does your CPU use look like when your trying to stream?

Careful, Nintendo might copyright your stream.

Reactions: MicaVerano
Nintendo is known for being a bitch, I would avoid streaming their videogames, I don't know if they would care about cosplaying or having anything nintendo related in your background, as I have a pokeball plush, pikachu ears and tail and a 1st season Ash Ketchum hat and every now and then I talk about pokemon.

But yeah, I would not stream their games.

Firstly, thanks for all the replies!

Right now im going old school and just using two cameras, one camera pointed at the screen! lol Working pretty well.

Forceten - I have 16 mb of ram if thats what your asking, everything is up to date and i am running the bare minimum, although i gather having the gamecaster, lush browser and many cams up is taking a toll.
Lelo1 - The ripsaw only seems to connect in one of the three usb ports so i would assume that is the 3.0. The video while just using the gamecaster is great, sometimes good when many cams is up and almost always sucky when i start streaming.

So far Nintendo hasn't contacted me but i'll keep that in mind!

Yep, memory/ram. 16GB should be adequate. Also, being its a fairly new laptop, I'd guess it's an Intel i5 processor or greater? Have you tried different browsers? IE/Edge vs Chrome vs FF if the plugin works with different browsers? Might be how the system processes a particular browser and others? With everything running, have you brought up the task manager to see which one is really using the most resources?

• Helpful!
Reactions: Kelly_kelly
Yep, memory/ram. 16GB should be adequate. Also, being its a fairly new laptop, I'd guess it's an Intel i5 processor or greater? Have you tried different browsers? IE/Edge vs Chrome vs FF if the plugin works with different browsers? Might be how the system processes a particular browser and others? With everything running, have you brought up the task manager to see which one is really using the most resources?

Thanks again for the reply.

I just checked and yes that is the processor. When i am using the lush toy, you have to use an exclusive browser by lovense that is like chrome in every way except the name, but i did test it on chrome for maybe 15 seconds and it worked fine so that is a good point! And Many cams is about the same as the gamecaster and they take up pretty much 100% combined while everything else is minimal or nothing at all.

Thanks again for the reply.

I just checked and yes that is the processor. When i am using the lush toy, you have to use an exclusive browser by lovense that is like chrome in every way except the name, but i did test it on chrome for maybe 15 seconds and it worked fine so that is a good point! And Many cams is about the same as the gamecaster and they take up pretty much 100% combined while everything else is minimal or nothing at all.

That's interesting on them requiring to use a special browser. I would think a plug-in would be a much better option. But, I can see some of the difficulties in that since they need to test versions. Whereas a browser is fixed at a particular level until they update it. Certainly doesn't make it easy...

Is there a separate video card in your laptop? Some will have an Intel chipset, and an nVidia or the like. It's been a while since I've done any kind of laptop tuning. But, have you tried different profiles, if that's even possible?

So wait, many cams and a browser is taking up 100% of CPU? I can play Triple A games, with Nvidia Shadowplay (records my entire screen and writes files to disk which are saves of the game footage) without it hammering the computer that hard.

Or am i misunderstanding.

Take it everything is fine (check system resources) when not trying to stream the game at same time.

Hello boys and girls!

Ok, so, i have been struggling to be able to stream both myself and a video game to mfc. I bought a capture card (Razer Ripsaw) and have a pretty good laptop (2016, almost gamer quality) and i am using manycams picture and picture but when i go online (mfc) the quality is super choppy and low fps.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

xox
Try using OBS, there is now a virtual cam plugin for OBS https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/obs-virtualcam.539/ which should mean you can connect to MFC with it just like you would with manycams

Status
Not open for further replies.