AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you ever had a bladder stone?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you so curious about the subject of passing stones that you have to make a thread for every internal organ? Are you alright?

He also follows ACF models on Twitter, and asks us some of the same questions he’s asked us on here. I answer, and ask if he’s gonna come visit me on cam sometime, and then I don’t hear back from him...until he’s back with another random question for me. Lol.

He also follows ACF models on Twitter, and asks us some of the same questions he’s asked us on here. I answer, and ask if he’s gonna come visit me on cam sometime, and then I don’t hear back from him...until he’s back with another random question for me. Lol.
I never asked on here "When was the last time you watched a couple's camshow?"

I never asked on here "When was the last time you watched a couple's camshow?"

I didn’t say you did. I said you ask some of the same questions you asked us here on the forum.

Like which one?

I don't care anymore, as this conversation is just silly. You can look it up for yourself. I'm gonna go play with my vibrator now. :)

Reactions: MDouble00
I don't care anymore, as this conversation is just silly. You can look it up for yourself. I'm gonna go play with my vibrator now. :)
You must have been referring to this one. As far as I'm aware, she wasnt around during the thread.

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
There's also this:

New song by Breaking Benjamin

I think instead of being 100% literal, she was noting that you ask the same repetitive questions here AND on Twitter and it's enough to be noticeable.

(By the way that BB song is terrible. Just sayin.)

Status
Not open for further replies.