AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Online games

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First online game was Freelancer; very friendly first online game.

Play nearly online games exclusively now - biggest of last 4 years has been Guild Wars 2.

Reactions: slave4women69
I think my first online game was Halo 2. My first online all the time game was WoW.

My first online game was Everquest. It's really the only online game I've ever gotten into. I still play it sometimes.

Not counting making animated email work on the VAX email system, L.O.R.D. was my BBS game of choice. Ah Violet, hope she's well. Probably married after our flirtation and has grandkids now.

Reminds me, anyone else troubled by the Ready Player One trailer? I want it to be good, but it's looking too CGI battle heavy to capture the spirit.

I played an online game for 10 years called Runescape. And in between that I played World of Warcraft on and off.
Not mostly I play whatever I'm in the mood for on Xbox.. I am waiting for an online game called Ashes of Creation to come out though to see how it looks.

i believe my first online game was ragnarok. man, now that nostalgia is washing over me.

My first online game was a kids learning game called Whyville... I wonder if it still exists. I had dial up so it would take a year to load. We were super poor but back then you could piggyback off of someone else's dial up login and I had a hand me down computer from family that wasn't poor.

Does Neopets count? Lol.

I'm also clearly a dinosaur.

I played Raganarok online 2 for a little while, but though I've played many mmorpgs through the years I never get too far cause I can never get a good party going. @^@; I'm into Shadowverse atm but thats just a deck building card battle game. Love the dark loli though xD

Status
Not open for further replies.