AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

DRAG RACE!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AudriTwo

Cam Model
Jul 25, 2014
Twitter Username
@audritwo
Streamate Username
audritwo
Who here loves RuPaul's Drag Race? I freaking live for this show. I will say I have been a little disappointed with the last few seasons. and I hate how Queens now eliminate each other off the drag island in All Stars.

But Drag Race Thailand came out. AND IT IS SICKENING.

Who here loves RuPaul's Drag Race? I freaking live for this show. I will say I have been a little disappointed with the last few seasons. and I hate how Queens now eliminate each other off the drag island in All Stars.

But Drag Race Thailand came out. AND IT IS SICKENING.

I am IN LOVE with this show and I'm glad I'm not the only one! I also think the show has gone down since about season 6... All stars is more fun now, in my opinion. My favourite queen has got to be Alaska, she's goals! :rofl:

Reactions: AudriTwo
Did you guys watch the first episode of season 10? I think it's going to be a really good season with a lot of drama. I was kind of disappointed with all stars! I don't think Shangie deserved that!

My top 2 final lip sync battle was Trixxie and Shangela. That was a surprise for me when Shangela was not a top two. Wrecking Ball as the final song was also underwhelming. That last episode just wrapped up really quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.