AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
yes on this forum
Just use a jpeg or png. Nobody wants a moving gif as your avatar. (Which is probably why you can't figure out how to do it, as it probably isn't possible.)

Reactions: Slapstick
Hey everyone, I'm Jo. My husband and I had a random conversation a while back, and after a lot of research and observation, have decided to go for it.

I'm 28, 5'5", a petite 115 pounds, with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. He's 41, 6'8", a semi-dad bod 270 pounds, lol. We've been together for almost 11 years...I'll let you do that math.

We like toys and marathon sex, and figured we could share some of that for a little more fun. We've already been filming for years, so let's see what live is like!

We've got full HD cameras, gigabit connected internet, studio lights, toys of all sizes, and I mad him buy me a Lovense because it looks like it could be fun, even though I know reviews are mixed. I go off really easily, so why not.

Anyhow, that's the brief story, I'm gonna keep researching. Thanks!

right now i am selling cheap tokens
oh wait what the fuck, I already banned one of your accounts in the past... fuck off dudesauce.

Hi Everyone! I still need to set a picture, but I'm a new MFC model! I'm still learning the ropes, haha, but it's been super fun! I found AmberCutie by googling for things along the lines of HELP ME DEAR LORDT I'M CLUELESS.

I'm a traveler and I joined the camming world in hopes of making enough to cover my bills and go back to college!

Anywho - super excited to participate on the site! :) :h:

Hi All,

I am just a middle-aged guy who stumbled upon AmberCutie through a site that should not be named, where I saw her amazing dancing in action. A little bit of research lead me to MFC, where I have been lucky enough to see AC in action a few times.

I am from the other side of the world; Sydney Australia, so my opportunities to catch AC live will be few and far between because of work.

I look forward to getting further into this Forum over time and interacting with some of you as well.

Regards,

Mercurio

Hello (I go by Peach on cam)
I am a huge Harry Potter fan and currently I am loving Parks And Rec.
I have recently looked into camming :)

Max here male model in a female world!! Been at this for a little while but trying to make a serious go of it just recently. The hardest part is consistency! Aaaghhh!!

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

Ok, ok lol Hi Amber, when I first stumbled upon this site I thought perhaps it was defunct because I was reading a thread from 2013 from Tiger12girl lol Then I found where it's all happening now. I'm doing research for a possible couple venture into the cam world, but we'll see. In the meantime I'm an on and off kind of guy and have been that way so that's just how it is with me. I went from obsessed to depressed and working my way back to obsessed it's a cycle I guess lol Hats off to Amber, keep up the great work cutie ;) cu soon. P.S. I had trouble figuring out how to post to this thread but the best I could do was to reply to Amber, I'm on mobile so don't know if that's why? This either is the right way or I'll be learning with a high heel up my ass lmfaooo

My name is David and i am currently in a long distance relationship with a camgirl. 7056 miles to be exact. its hard not to get jealous. going to go see her in June :) :h:33

Hey guys! I’m Violet :) I’ve been camming for a year now and am stoked to join the community! :)

Hi friends! My name is Luana and I've tinkered in the erotic modelling and webcam industry off and on since I was legal (I won't tell you how many years ago that was! haha). I've decided to really go for it this time so I'm learning all I can about lighting, how to promote myself and wish lists to name a few!
My non-erotic passions include fitness, vegan food, nature, spirituality, RnB, house music and deep conversations!
Thanks to Amber for creating this site, can't wait to get to know everyone and if anyone is in the GTA, holla!

Hello! My Name Is Lucky Molly. I am just getting setup for Cam Modelling and I am so excited!!! I love exhibitionism and exploring new things in life! I really want to learn everything I can about this new adventure I am starting. Thanks for this website its super super helpful!!!!!

@Luana Lecker Your sleeve tattoo is beautiful. It's "delicious" even. (Lecker is German for delicious. Had to, cuz I'm weird.) Seriously though, it's gorgeous :h:

HI there I have learned so much just from this site. I want to learn so much more I totally get you need to be a model to really understand but I think you guys are amazing, I just need to not be as shy and show the world the goods lol. hoping to get verified and to get verified lol.

Hey y'all, I'm Hadley. I'm kind of new to camming, but have gained a bit of popularity really fast, and don't really know how ti handle that or where to go with it. So I guess that's why I'm here!

I'm Mina, and I'm looking to get into fin/femdom camming, phone sex, and the like. Any advice is always appreciated!

Hi all!

I started browsing this thread a long time ago. My partner is a full time phone sex worker/camgirl, and in the early stages of our relationship I really struggled with jealousy and ignorance of the profession. Reading the threads here opened my mind to a whole world of sex work, exploration, and sex/body positivity that I had no idea existed. I eventually grew curious about exploring some of those topics myself, and am experimenting on cam myself now!

I'd love it if sometime another model could drop by my room and offer criticism on lighting, personality, and technical details, but I'll definitely keep reading all the super useful threads here. My goal is to work into the ropework scene, since a love affair with rock climbing means I'm decent with knots and have a bunch of rope lying around already ;)

That's future stuff though, for now I'd just like to say thank you to all the incredibly helpful posts I've read here, as a partner to a cam worker and now as one myself. You all are the best

Im a cam girl,Christine, on Chaturbate and I need advices because suddenly things got so bad for me like I cant get any more people in my room and i dont know why ,maybe someone has some personal experiences to share with me .Is it possible to be an error or some problems with my account or idk..it s just impossible ,maybe the timming is bad because all the populars models are online while I get on too.. Thanks and sorry for asking here but I cant start a topic yet

hey guy's and gir'ls...i hate Chaturbate !!! they stoled 50,000 tkns from me :( they banned me 2 days ago for no reason then i send an email to cbsupport then they unbanned me and whe i was doing my show next day they banned me and deleted my account with 50.000 tkns in it .......im so pissed off they not replaying...do you know some good cammodeling websites ?

Hey Hey- im incredibly new to camming as of a few weeks now but have been trying to get into it well over 2 years but it just wasn't on my path until now. I just started on CB and am working on pulling together other broadcasting options like MFC and flirt4free. Found this lovely site in frantic search of some very valuable information on the scene and have already come to enjoy the community... Yall are all awesome keep being fly as F$%#:h:

***Wrote a whole post and forgot my name - lol Im Oya.***