AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Was watching a thing on serial killers today, and something I was watching with a sex worker talking about dangerous clients yesterday just clicked. Sex worker safety is critical in protecting that of other women: most predators will test the waters for their dark behaviour on sex workers first. It is so critical that they are allowed to disclose any threats to their safety without being penalized for reporting.

We all walk with Elias on this fine day. Dude is great and seems to only be getting better.

“Don’t worry, you made the right choice. No need to second guess yourself. Now that it’s in the past might as well channel the energy you would be using to stress into something productive” I made a lot of decisions yesterday and am still trying to become okay with a lot of them.

• Hugs
Reactions: CoffeeKnight

Running out of lives... cats may have 9 but I'm closing in on their number!

Other driver ran the red light, I tried to hit the brakes but there was nothing I could do.

Lef Side.jpg Front End Damage.jpg

If I entered the intersection a second earlier, he would have T-boned my car and killed the woman in my front passenger seat.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

Life can end or change forever in a split-second!

I found the strange side of the internet in under 5 minutes today. I should just stop for the day right now.

I hate blogs that don't put dates on their stories.

Those Callery Pear tree a.k.a. Bradford Pear a.k.a. "semen tree" is nasty as fuck. I walk past them, and feel like I could vomit.