AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
banning me

upload_2018-4-22_9-51-21.jpeg
himym-wheres-the-poop-how-imet-your-mother-gif-5593696

Last edited:
*cue loaded question*

I am curious! As a model or member, do you think the most annoying thing is that a model can do? It can be either on or off cam.

I'll start with my top two:

It really weirds me out when a model starts to blame viewers for not giving her enough money. I am all for a lady saying, "If we don't reach the goal in X minutes I'm out of here", but it is another matter entirely to see a model say, "wtf is wrong with you people? Why aren't you giving me money? This is an amazing show and it's not going to be my fault if it doesn't get started." That is probably the biggest thing that makes me not want to tip. I just feel bad and guilty and I want to leave.

My other one is when a lady uses photos from other women to promote her own stuff. Especially on Tumblr it is REALLY common for models to reblog/reuse photos from other models and sex workers, and then add her own information and links to the text. Usually all I can think of is, "if this chick can't create her own decent content, won't everyone be disappointed when they find out the promo picture is so much better than the real thing?"

Models begging for members to tip them/calling out members who haven't tipped.
You're not always gonna have a room full of people tipping, and the people that are tipping obviously appreciate you at least somewhat. Talking shit to members isn't going to do anything but make you lose potential customers.

Not the worst thing, but low camscore, low room count cam models who struggle to get one tip per hour for routine menu items like 25 for boob flash, 75 for a spin wheel/raffle type game but then ask for 1000+ for 'be my hero' or similar.

Just seems deluded, just silly.

Not the worst thing, but low camscore, low room count cam models who struggle to get one tip per hour for routine menu items like 25 for boob flash, 75 for a spin wheel/raffle type game but then ask for 1000+ for 'be my hero' or similar.

Brah....

Scratch that. I am a douche.

Would you believe that someone just tipped 1000 tokens to the model I was using as my example..........

next time don't make judgments on models who have lower camscore/placement. it's tacky.

Would you believe that someone just tipped 1000 tokens to the model I was using as my example..........
I believe it. She probably has it in her menu because she knows it's a great possibility. And a "hero tip" of that amount vs what she offers as cheap menu items seems pretty on point.

Please tell me you're not one of those guys who thinks that just because a model has a low camscore, she must suuuuuck, and that because of her low camscore, she should be offering things like cheap 200-token Skype shows, and 200-token topless goals, and 200-token custom videos. Lol. Those "Be my hero'/fan club/etc. thingies are supposed to be priced high-ish...that's why those members are called heroes. :) We're not gonna call you a "hero" just because you tipped 50 tokens one time for a titty flash.

Well good for her. Because if she's struggling to get one tip per hour, as you put it, then I'm sure that 1,000-token tip made her day.

Just seems deluded, just silly, that you get joy from sitting in said struggling camgirl's room enough to know she is only making one tip per hour. Easier to believe that she had a hero tip than it is to believe you're not one of her freeloaders.

Just seems deluded, just silly, that you get joy from sitting in said struggling camgirl's room enough to know she is only making one tip per hour. Easier to believe that she had a hero tip than it is to believe you're not one of her freeloaders.

I love the baseless assumptions in this place. I have dumped about 25000 tokens on this model since I first found her about 10 months ago.

My continued posting is because I keep having these crises of conscience that on one hand I want to keep supporting her but on the other hand I get very frustrated by her business model.

I feel that sometimes, she is content to just ride hours of quietness and no tipping in the hope the few tippers she does have will come along and drop a decent amount. Some nights though this just doesn’t happen.

A big part of me prefers the idea that she tries to build up her room with more people working together to clear a countdown, rather than just playing this 'hit and hope' set up that one person will turn up to play hero and clear counts single handed.

I love the baseless assumptions in this place. I have dumped about 25000 tokens on this model since I first found her about 10 months ago.

My continued posting is because I keep having these crises of conscience that one hand I want to keep supporting her but on the other hand I get very frustrated by her business model.

I feel that sonetimes, she is content to just ride hours of quietness and no tipping in the hope the few tippers she does have will come along and drop a decent amount.

A big part of me prefers the idea that she tries to build up her room rather than just playing this 'hit and hope' set up.
Mmk I prefer the idea that you mind your own damn business and let the girl mind hers.

Mmk I prefer the idea that you mind your own damn business and let the girl mind hers.

Well it isn’t really your business either. This is a thread specifically set up for members to vent about things models do to annoy members, just as there is an alternative thread set up for the opposite. I am happy for people to disagree with me, everyone has their opinions, but I am getting a bit tired of being accused of stuff based on nothing and it just smacks of models getting on the defensive just for the sake of defending fellow models, rather than treating things on their merits.

I actually want to help this girl. I don’t profess to know the best way to run a cam room and would never try to, but I do think there are things this one could do to improve things. She often has ‘help me get to Top 1000 and has mentioned being a Top 200 model but last time I asked her, she was about #2700 in MissMFC.She finished about 975 in the first month I met her and has not been close since.

This. You are her client and not her manager so how she runs the room isn't really any of your business. If you tipped her either for something on her menu or just because you wanted to make her happy then you are getting your money's worth. If you don't feel like you are then move on. You don't have any responsibility to her beyond that.

And assumptions are being made because in nearly every post you have made on this page and the last have come across as super defensive and like you are primed for a fight. It isn't unreasonably to think that is how you behave in a model's room as well and call you on it.

Edit to say that don't act like this is models defending models because I'm just a member like you and you have come across as rather abrasive to me as well. Don't be that guy trying to pull the all models stick together card.

I don't see where I have been abrasive outside of being accused of things that are simply not true. And right on cue, you accuse me of playing up in her room, which is absolutely not true.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Emberblaze
I don't see where I have been abrasive outside of being accused of things that are simply not true. And right on cue, you accuse me of playing up in her room, which is absolutely not true.

Brah, you lack self awareness and you are still continuing to be a douche. You made a pretty judgmental post which was hit with criticism and defensive attitudes. That's what happens when you share your crappy opinion.

Question, how would she feel? If she saw this post? A regular of hers judging and looking down on her camwork. Have you thought about that?

If you want to help this girl. Help her by purchasing what she offers. Maybe send her to us and she can have more tools to suceed. If she doesn't and is content where she is at, then there is only one thing left...
giphy.gif

@PavlovsDog - one thing to always take into consideration when posting on forums, cam rooms, twitter whatever. That tone, and context may not always be easily understood in text. While personally reading some of your gripes they come off as a tad harsh, it wasn't my place to judge that and also for like I said you can't always take that as the person's intent. I can also see by how you defend yourself that in some cases your intent was missed. But, in others even though it was your gripe and you have your reasons for it some people are going to respond negatively to it.

For example your concern with the model that has the 1,000 token hero tip. Context could be that said model doesn't have a standard tip menu, and generally doesn't put up countdowns. The only thing she offers is the wishing for 1,000 token hero. Still not a reason to bash the dream. But, contextually if you want to tip for something other than just her being on cam it can be annoying that the only noticeable tip request she has is that.

You could always like, not really care or not take things too seriously. Won't pretend that the vibe of the camming side forums aren't ultra defensive. Won't even attempt to defend the comical lack of self awareness often on display here. Just saying, don't worry how others perceive you on the internet. Really doesn't matter. You had something to get off your chest and you did. You can continue defending yourself and whining or you can not care and just move on.

I think you're getting a little unfairly jumped on here. This is the annoying things models do thread after all and maybe you could have worded the initial post better but I think the overall point isn't terrible if you'd used a different example instead of a hero tip.

A lot of the models I like are also not that popular and having random high price things like a hero tip is all well and good. People will tip for those if they want to and I don't think they should have to cut their rates on other one off things like flashes, videos, snapchat or whatever but the one that annoys me is countdowns more suited to a model on the top row. Sometimes they have huge countdowns and yet only like 10 people in the room and from them only 1 or 2 tippers. Then they get unhappy that their goals aren't being met.

I can't clear all the countdowns on my own and its not fun only being able to get part way through it before I run out when there is no one else to make up the rest. I end up either not tipping as much as I could or asking for a private instead even though I prefer public stuff.

I don't think lower ranked models deserve less or should even charge less for single things but just a little realism in the countdowns would maybe help a few of them and then raise the counts back up once they are being regularly hit with more people.

I think you're getting a little unfairly jumped on here. This is the annoying things models do thread after all and maybe you could have worded the initial post better
I think it was a case of people getting frazzled at the defensiveness (I mean, he seemed to think I was on the offense when I mentioned the word "diva" even though my post was in support of his gripe, so I do think there was some odd sensitivity triggered...) and the multiple posts in a short time span. It makes it seem like the member might take things in the cam world way too seriously. It gets us riled up sometimes.

I feel that sometimes, she is content to just ride hours of quietness and no tipping in the hope the few tippers she does have will come along and drop a decent amount. Some nights though this just doesn’t happen.

A big part of me prefers the idea that she tries to build up her room with more people working together to clear a countdown, rather than just playing this 'hit and hope' set up that one person will turn up to play hero and clear counts single handed.

But see, there are MFC members who bitch and moan when we log off early when it's dead (in an effort to "save" our camscore). It sounds like this model is trying to not worry so much about camscore, and focus more on trying to earn some money before calling it quits. I guess she's damned if she does, damned if she doesn't...because no matter what she does, somebody is gonna complain.

If you're always the one to clear all of her topics, and it's getting on your nerves, maybe start giving her "just because" tips that she doesn't have to do anything for (If you're getting annoyed with freeloaders benefitting from your tips), or just start tipping her for flashes. Or make your tips to her anonymous or "ninja," so other guys in the room don't see that it's you tipping.

Because I'm telling you right now from my past experience on MFC...if you're the one guy who tips her entire topic damn near every time, other guys in the room will totally take advantage of that, including other premiums who are absolutely capable of tipping, but choose to just sit there and let you do it all. They won't tip or even say hello to the model, but they'll make their silly little "Mmmmm, looks like I got here just in time" remarks as they enter the room in the middle of a flash/cum show that YOU tipped for. Lol.

Aww thanks for flinging poop at me a day later! Happy I could get under your wrinkly thin dick flesh and nestle my way into your tiny man brain where I shall stay forever.

My first poop ever :,) from a cuck like you though? Priceless

Edit to add: we all know that whole "whaaahh but I tipped her 25k in tokens!" Is a lie. Pics or it didn't happen bitch

I actually want to help this girl.

Try just paying her what you think is a fair rate for her services. This is business, not charity. In fact, you're upset that she has a "hero" tip amount listed, which seems to me to support the business aspect (ETA: as the more appropriate way to do things, even in your mind). You may, therefore, be experiencing some conflicting thoughts that are contributing to your reactions here.

Aww thanks for flinging poop at me a day later! Happy I could get under your wrinkly thin dick flesh and nestle my way into your tiny man brain where I shall stay forever.

My first poop ever :,) from a cuck like you though? Priceless

Edit to add: we all know that whole "whaaahh but I tipped her 25k in tokens!" Is a lie. Pics or it didn't happen bitch

How can I in the same breath be a cuck but also be lying about tipping? You got some issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.