AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

Hey guys and gals. I'm Monique, but u can call me Phoenix. Ready to have some fun and meet some new people. :kiss::greedy::smug:

Aye-o! My name is Olivia Hayden and I'm kinda shy when it comes to introductions and forum things but, hello! I'm a fellow looner who's trying to become more active/involved in the community. I've been camming on and off coming up on 2 years. *wave*

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)
I’m sonia

Hey everyone! I am from CosFans.com, the new and only clips site dedicated exclusively to Cosplay stars and their fans, isn't it great? I'm looking forward to meeting all of you, getting feedback and having fun talks! See you all at www.cosfans.com

Hi there . . . I've been an AmberCutie fan and forum visitor for a while now . . . As I'm currently applying to a few cam sites for work and have some questions for camming pros, I thought it would be smart for me to finally become a forum member. :) I'm really looking forward to communicating with the AmberCutie community and learning as much as possible about the camming industry. Thanks!

Hi guys! I'm Manon from France. I have been a camgirl on many sites and now on VGF. Don't hesitate to ping me and read my threads. I write articles and give tips for camgirls. Love!

Reactions: MatureSwiss
Hi! My name is Brantley. I've been on MFC for almost 8 years now. I've lurked here off and on for a few years now. So, I thought I should probably reintroduce myself. I have 2 dogs, I move too much, and I ramble a lot.

Reactions: Missmisha and Aerie
Hello all!! Im Coraline iv been camming on and off for 7 years! Iv neber been on a forum before but i came across this one and its inspired me sooo much:)

Hey everyone! My name is Emilie but I go by miss/mistress peony everywhere :happy: I've been on CB for about a month now and someone recommended this website to me today. After looking around a bit I decided to join since I really want to make new friends and I love to learn new stuff about camming whenever/wherever I can! You can find me with the information provided on my profile! :p

Reactions: Missmisha
Hi everyone, my name is Bree and I am about to start on MFC next week. I cammed a few years ago but had trouble balancing mental health, camming, and school at the time. I am now graduated and in a better place overall so I am ready to pick it back up. Finding this forum has been a huge help so that I don't make the same mistakes with camming that I did a few years ago. I'm happy to be here and can't wait to see you all prosper.

Reactions: MatureSwiss
HIIII! I'm Marina. From México. I love memes and shiba inus... (almost like just loving memes, they're kinda the same). I started in MFC this saturday and i want to start in Streamate, 'cause, you know, the camsocre scared me.

Thanks for this forum and all the useful postsss.

Hello! I'm Nikki. Started on Chaturbate about 3 weeks ago and totally new to camming. I flirted with doing it about 4 years ago in college but chickened out and finally got around to signing up. I'm finding this community super helpful and so thankful for all of the helpful resources. :)

Reactions: AmberCutie
  • Funny!
Reactions: Charlotte_SP
Hello I’m Ryan, name on Chaturbate is RyyBaby , New male model to camming.. Started about two weeks ago have about 4K followers on CB so far, & what lead me here was I got banned tonight, Says suspected I violated, emailed support an searched numerous articles for help to resolve this. & since then I have been browsing around on this site reading forums etc.

Hey! I'm Danni, and I just got my account approved on MFC. I've been lurking here for about a year and a half trying to learn a good amount about camming before I took the plunge! I'm a massive nerd, am still researching, and cannot wait to hop on cam and also to get to know everyone here.

Also, I just want to say that I really appreciate this forum for how informative it is to new/prospective models :h:

heyyyy im christina kinda new to this cam stuff i grew up in a super vanilla family but i always knew i had a naughty side deep down you wouldnt thinki if ya met me in person everyone always says how innocennt i look when i met my boyfriend who is a sexy ass frenchmen he introduced me to this scene and i love it but the only issue im having is getting a fanbase i have a pretty good one on myfreecams but i jst signed up for streammate i was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to get viewers? thanks!

DJ

I’m olivia! I’m a new cam model on mfc for about 3 months now. I’m having sooo much fun and making so many friends.

Greetings and salutations! I'm Natalie, a graphic designer and video editor. I create Niteflirt templates and video galleries for cam models. Looking forward to getting to know all of you. :)

Hi everyone, I’m Winnie. I’m 23 and originally from Alaska, living in WA state. I’ve been debating the idea of camming for about a year, going over the risks, pros and cons in my head, while researching all I can. My friend is a very successful cam model in California and she recently reached out to me and said she thought I might be a great candidate for this— if she believes in me then so do I! I hear this is a wonderful place for resources and questions so hopefully I’ll be able to become part of the community here. As for about me, I love graphic design and hope to major in that in college, when I can start. I work in a grocery store and I live with my boyfriend of 8 years who is very supportive of my idea of being a cam girl! I have a cat who means the world to me. Nice to meet everyone.

Hi! I'm Eli, I'm a brand new cam model looking for love and friends.

I love the outdoors, and you guessed it, bumble bees :h: