AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an absurd situation, many are receiving answers for the stucked account and in my case Ad Kees keep not answering to any email ...
(And yes i checked spam folder)

... there is a reason for it?
Is anyone in same situation?
Looks like all the people who got the emails have less than $10k stuck in their accounts

This is an absurd situation, many are receiving answers for the stucked account and in my case Ad Kees keep not answering to any email ...
(And yes i checked spam folder)

... there is a reason for it?
Is anyone in same situation?

I am! No answer for days.i think it because i didnt provide phone number and requested conversation over mail. They are telling to others that it will be sending transfers within 10days(and they said previously, all transfers have to be sent in a same time) and they are not even answering yet...:(

• Wat?!
Reactions: SetOn
I am! No answer for days.i think it because i didnt provide phone number and requested conversation over mail. They are telling to others that it will be sending transfers within 10days(and they said previously, all transfers have to be sent in a same time) and they are not even answering yet...:(
Really bad situation :/
I've sent phone number to every choice contact but no answers :/

"I would recommend you tell your bank up front that this amount is coming; it should be no issue."
Bullsht. They just make it impossible to accept for us so they can keep more money for them.
Ad Kees said that they will give us the necessary documents for the bank.

Italiano? Bravo, sei stato bravo a trovare anche tu, come me, questo forum: credimi qua troverai notizie aggiornate perche siamo in tanti nella stessa situazione. C'è gente che sta perdendo relativamente poco (10 o 20 mila dollari) chi ne sta perdendo 60mila e chi anche sta perdendo quasi un milione di dollari tutto in un colpo. Lo so perchè sono in contatto con tutti questi "disgraziati" e nel conto ci sono anche io, purtroppo.
Rimani sintonizzato e se vuoi contattatami anche in PVT.
Ciao e buone cose

Luca

PS: Inutile per adesso scrivere al servizio di FCP o anche a Choice Bank. Mi sa che ci vogliono settimane o un paio di mesi perche tutto si acclari. Choice Bank ha tempo 90 giorni per sistemare le cose in termini di legge, dopo possono scattare le denunce, anche dai clienti come noi, ma sino a 90 giorni dal 9 aprile non possiamo fare molto. Ri-ciao!
Pure io mi accodo e vi seguo dall'Italia......io ho 17000. Luca ti contatterò in privato.
Ad Kees me write me this yesterday: We are planning to repay the money on your virtual account within 2 weeks from today.

Best regards,

Last edited:
Hi to all and sorry for my English.
The situation is very unpleasant and suspicious. FCP say that you must write to the bank and give you an email that no one answers or receives unsubscribes. I want to remind you that the money we owe to the company fcp which is connected with the payoneer company, no matter how the company payoneer did not want to be shielded from this. FCP is trying to blur my eyes and transfer the arrows to the bank, I understand that the problem with the bank and the bank has frozen accounts, but it's not we who have to decide this issue. This issue should deal with the company fcp! I recall that fcp has a common account in choice bank ltd, and only the site provides us, in fact, we do not have an open account for each bank individually in the choice bank.Therefore, fcp should deal with this issue directly and with the bank, and we should offer solutions to the issue, rather than transfer the arrows to the bank, inviting us to write to an email that is not even answered.

In connection with the current situation and the fact that our requests are ignored and provide a response, I propose to hire an international lawyer and create a class action lawsuit against FCP, Payoneer and Choice bank LTD and the central bank of Belize. Let do these !

The situation is very unpleasant and suspicious. FCP say that you must write to the bank and give you an email that no one answers or receives unsubscribes. I want to remind you that the money we owe to the company fcp which is connected with the payoneer company, no matter how the company payoneer did not want to be shielded from this. FCP is trying to blur my eyes and transfer the arrows to the bank, I understand that the problem with the bank and the bank has frozen accounts, but it's not we who have to decide this issue. This issue should deal with the company fcp! I recall that fcp has a common account in choice bank ltd, and only the site provides us, in fact, we do not have an open account for each bank individually in the choice bank.Therefore, fcp should deal with this issue directly and with the bank, and we should offer solutions to the issue, rather than transfer the arrows to the bank, inviting us to write to an email that is not even answered.

In connection with the current situation and the fact that our requests are ignored and provide a response, I propose to hire an international lawyer and create a class action lawsuit against FCP, Payoneer and Choice bank LTD and the central bank of Belize. Let do these !
I am with you!

Is any one asked them (roy or ad) if is possible to divide funds and send us at least twice..? By European bank regulation all amount up to 15000 euros (18.000)$ not under matter of investigation(from where, whom, why etc..)
I asked, Ad told ne that is not possible. I have the same problem..

I totally agree. I am also shocked that Firstchoicepay / Payoneer are unwilling to make any effort for us to get our funds back that we trusted them with. They just want to keep this as quiet as possible.

I asked around and found out banks have black lists(at least europeans one) and if transfer is comming from one on that list they will not even receive it. So we also have to ask are this insurance company or choice bank(in case they will send it from there at the end) are on black lists....

I asked, Ad told ne that is not possible. I have the same problem..
It is pretty much possible, but they don’t want because it is double work. Obviously, we don’t worth a hussle. Maybe if we offer them 50 percent, instead of 70, they agree to work a little more.
The good question: what if person doesn’t have bank account and won’t open, how they give this person money back? Or it’s not their problem?
Looks like if we want our money back, we have to play by their rules.
Never again I trust my money to any bank or virtual account!!!

Does anybody discovered some bank in meantime for receiving the tranfer?:/ (if it will be any since nobody is responding still)

It is pretty much possible, but they don’t want because it is double work. Obviously, we don’t worth a hussle. Maybe if we offer them 50 percent, instead of 70, they agree to work a little more.
The good question: what if person doesn’t have bank account and won’t open, how they give this person money back? Or it’s not their problem?
Looks like if we want our money back, we have to play by their rules.
Never again I trust my money to any bank or virtual account!!!
I would never offer them 50%. Just saying . 30% already too much for them. And I would never think offer them 50% :). They already take too much advantage from us .

I have just received answer from paxum that they allow third party transfers, but still remains to be answered does this only apply for transaction from sepa only and only in euros. Its strange if they cannot convert it. Anybody asked could they send it in euro?! I guess not( probably its against there rules and they are not the exchange(but they can convert 100% to 70% without any problems))

A
I have just received answer from paxum that they allow third party transfers, but still remains to be answered does this only apply for transaction from sepa only and only in euros. Its strange if they cannot convert it. Anybody asked could they send it in euro?! I guess not( probably its against there rules and they are not the exchange(but they can convert 100% to 70% without any problems))[/QUOTE
They said to me this is possible! But he said that the wire transfer could be only on a bank account.

The question is? If some of you who had phone aranged converastion accepted their conditions (70% of all) and did you get their agreement? If yes please be so kind and show us( of course without your personal details) . In my bank just ask me to show as confirmation any paper that conect my name and sender. That agreement is a proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.