AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously 45 $for a card that has a limit of 1000 $daily? and we are waiting for months to get it... ugh . my first day on bonga just to make the 15$to order my epayment card... :D

big problem with COSMO , money are stuck in secondary balance I can't transfer to card... from Wednesday 23 may...they don't reply to my emails,
wednesday I receive from iFriends and today from streamate ..
I receive 3payments last week and was fine ..but now.. ..is not ok!!!

I have -42.04 on transfer balance and xxxx amount on secondary and when I try to load my money on the card there is notice "invalid acceptable amount". I called them again and they said that many others have the same problem and it should be solved soon.

I'm having the same issue after receiving another payment today. My transferable balance is all of a sudden -$7,459 for whatever stupid reason, not sure how the system came up with that number. Anyway, hopefully they fix it soon. I've filled out a ticket on the website as well as contacted them on Twitter.

About Cosmo...I'm calling them everyday now and I allways get the same guy. Two days ago he told me that my account is upgraded and it needs 24h that my account is in the system. Yesterday I had negative transfer balance, so I called him again and he told me that system is not working and that they are working on it. Today, the same story called him again and I told him that I have great amount of money there and I need to pay the bills. This guy told me to wait a sec and he gave me some female on the phone, I guess she was his boss..she told me that lots of people are affected by this and I'm not the only one and that it should be resolved by the end of this day. I asked her if she can guarantee that it will be solved by the end of this day, she told me that she can't and that was about it. Maybe someone else could call also, the number is on the paper where you received you'r card.

Pfff, not again. Next week I will receive for the first time a big amount of money on Cosmopayment account. Keep us informed.

I made an epaymant account today and you can apply now for card without being a bongacam model.... :) I am waiting for approval though. :)

Are you sure? When i click on “order the card” it still says it’s temporarly unavialable.
maybe i still wait for the verification... i am working on bonganow jsut to make that 65 $ to order the card and get the minimum payout... i make daily 500 $ on naked/ chaturbate on bongacam.... well i guess its not for me, its gonna be a struggle to make that 65 $ all i made is 15 on bonga today ... :(

maybe i just tip myself for order that card from epayment.... i dont like bongacams.. its not the site for me. :(

when you registre, site ask you if you want card, you push yes and you think they arrive
after page change and you confirm account
is error page, you think they accept request card but it's no true
only from mass payout you can request

hii everyone :* :)
Hope somebody can help me here, ice changed my payment method info a few days ago from fcp to cosmopayment. it says this
Payout Information
Your payout information has been successfully saved as of May 19, 2018, 6:21 a.m.
Your payout info is Cosmo Payment with a $50.00 minimum to *********

If you'd like to change your payout information, you can remove the current information by using the button below. This will not affect payouts already in progress.

If you have trouble changing your payout information, or need to verify its full contents, please email support@chaturbate.com.
that means it was success and i will have my payment to that cosmopayment, or need to send a mail to the support and they needs to verify this? when ive setted up that payment method i got a code by mail and they asked for it in the site. it was a success or need to wait for supports verification?:(

Why we ( Chaturbate models) can't get an epayment card from chaturbate like bongamodesl @punker_barbie ? PAxum is really fustrating with their limits... :(

Why we ( Chaturbate models) can't get an epayment card from chaturbate like bongamodesl @punker_barbie ? PAxum is really fustrating with their limits... :(
Yes would be great...
I’m very suprised with Epayments and Bonga collaboration. When i earn on Bonga i can withdraw money IMMEDIATELY... I don’t even have to wait 1 minute for money i earned that day.... It’s great. I’d love to get money from CB as easily as from Bonga...

Yes would be great...
I’m very suprised with Epayments and Bonga collaboration. When i earn on Bonga i can withdraw money IMMEDIATELY... I don’t even have to wait 1 minute for money i earned that day.... It’s great. I’d love to get money from CB as easily as from Bonga...
I can make money every sit,e,, but this bongacam... is like... my gosh..... But I need the card hahah. Chaturbate should really do something because paxum is not that nice, let's be honest.

I'm having the same issue after receiving another payment today. My transferable balance is all of a sudden -$7,459 for whatever stupid reason, not sure how the system came up with that number. Anyway, hopefully they fix it soon. I've filled out a ticket on the website as well as contacted them on Twitter.
any news from cosmo?
I read also in another forum that many models cant transfer their money from secondary balance to avaible funds even if they are verified. why? any answer from twitter?

I just had one cahsout from CB to cosmo..and everything was good!...now... i dont know with the second...

any news from cosmo?
I read also in another forum that many models cant transfer their money from secondary balance to avaible funds even if they are verified. why? any answer from twitter?

I just had one cahsout from CB to cosmo..and everything was good!...now... i dont know with the second...

Nope...they just wrote on Cosmo site and twitter that they have a minor" maintance. This minor" maintance is going on from thursday as I remember and having funds from two months of work on this account, with bills coming, is not a great feeling.

Yes would be great...
Have you got payment from chaturbate to your epayment yet? And could you withdraw that to your epayment mastercard? Because Paxum card is still nowhere...

i wait wait wait
epayservice 20 days had not verificate me yet
epayments card from bongamodels wait wait wait maybe this week they send me....

@misstaya give me pls the link where they said that ..with "minor maintenance"

Apparently the following message would also appear on the cosmo website when you want to transfer fund from your second balance:
THE BALANCE TRANSFER OPTION IS CURRENTLY UNDER MAINTENANCE. THE FUNCTION IS AVAILABLE ONCE THIS IS MESSAGE IS REMOVED.

I have not received payment yet. I wait until those problems are resolved. I do not want a second FirstChoicePay.

Have you got payment from chaturbate to your epayment yet? And could you withdraw that to your epayment mastercard? Because Paxum card is still nowhere...
Yes for now i got two payments from CB to Epayments. I use my Epayments card to withdraw money from CB and Bonga.

International models still can't get paid, on top of having their funds frozen. Is it any wonder MFC earnings are down this month?

Reactions: Pure_emotion
Thi
what actuallty cosmopayment from twitter answer me :(
hope they will solve soon the problems :((

This takes too long, I called them last thursday they told me to be patience. Yeah, when I have to pay bills, I can tell them to be patience. Today I will call them again. CB should also check this company after FC fiasco.

It's to do with new banking laws. Not sure if we can link to stripper Web here, but Katy from boleyn has found out about it.
Pre paid cards are goi g to be very hard for us to use soon, which they knew when they took our activation fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.