AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

May Mega Week!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Mega May 2010 was the origin of my "Mega Months". It was crazy and awesome and was one of my highest ranking months EVER on MFC. :)
Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 1.38.42 PM.png

We've gone over the fact in recent years that Mega Months really wipe me and some AmberLanders out in many ways. So I'm gonna do a Mega Week instead! I'll be on all 5 days of the week for a couple/few hours at least!

If I can hit the daily goals I set, I should be able to get at least close to rank #500. I'd love to match or beat last May!
ranks.png

Which brings up the question:

over9000.png

Below are my plans, so make sure to pencil me in for the shows/hangouts you want to be part of. Hopefully all of them!

Schedule:
May Mega Week.png

Sales:

mega week sale.png
Releasing a vid from the fault:
mystery vid (1).png
I'll leave that one as a mystery until Monday!

So come by and be mega with me, spend some extra time hanging out doing fun and sexy things. I've got some cute outfits planned for cooking/gaming days (and on gaming day if we make the 9001 token goal, I'll stay on for a sexy show after!) We'll create some more fantastic Mega May (week) memories!

Last edited:
Last week was a fun and informative experiment. I spent as many hours on cam during the week as I sometimes do in an entire pay period! Which means, since we didn't actually make daily token goal except for 2 days, that my cam score actually took even more of a dive, but hey we had some fun. I'm already at more hours for May than a usual month lately, and we still have 4 days to go.

I'm sad Friday couldn't have been a bigger deal, but I was having Internet issues as well as feeling under the weather with allergies. Boo! :cry:

Daily HT winners:
Mon - Johnny (panties, photo print card)
Tues - Bman (exclusive vid clip)
Wed - Usefultitle (Twitter shoutout video, small exclusive pic set)
Thur - Padaddy, b0bbylee, Schmoe, Devil (exclusive vid clip, same as bman's)...Multiple winners because it was an epic day!
Fri - parNONE (panties, polaroids, card)

(The video clip and pics set will be taken and processed in the next week or two, mailings will be sent within the next week or two.)

I made it into the 400s for rank through the week, and sit at 554 now. There is hope that if this last week of May is maybe just slightly better than average, I could beat my rank goal. We'll see!

I'll be back to a more normal schedule this week. Monday evening, Tuesday late evening, Wednesday off, Thursday mega gaming day(?) to wrap up the month. :joyful:

Status
Not open for further replies.