AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Border babies

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmptyKins

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 20, 2017
Blanketsburg
Twitter Username
@EmptyKins
Tumblr Username
cakes-x
MFC Username
Netiquette
Streamate Username
EmptyKins
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000799229/CakesX/
I fucking hate trump.

My heart aches for the families seeking asylum from their country only to come here and have their children ripped away from them. The parents are being treated as criminals when it is legally only a misdemeanor.

If you are a trump supporter, do you support this policy he created?

Edit to add: I have been calling my state senator multiple times a day. I wish I could send a care package to the children. I wish I could fight in the streets instead of typing.

Yes. In politics, the definition of policy is "The basic principles by which a government is guided." Trump has strongly guided his administration with a zero-tolerance policy in this situation and the by-product he is shamefully trying to pass off onto everyone else are camps full of innocent children. He could end this himself tomorrow.

Other administrations prior dealt with the same situation of asylum seekers. He is using these people as leverage in an inhumane way.

Reactions: Kiki Jane
Yes. In politics, the definition of policy is "The basic principles by which a government is guided." Trump has strongly guided his administration with a zero-tolerance policy in this situation and the by-product he is shamefully trying to pass off onto everyone else are camps full of innocent children. He could end this himself tomorrow.

Other administrations prior dealt with the same situation of asylum seekers. He is using these people as leverage in an inhumane way.
Gobble it up girl.

I fucking hate trump.

My heart aches for the families seeking asylum from their country only to come here and have their children ripped away from them. The parents are being treated as criminals when it is legally only a misdemeanor.

If you are a trump supporter, do you support this policy he created?

Edit to add: I have been calling my state senator multiple times a day. I wish I could send a care package to the children. I wish I could fight in the streets instead of typing.

There's a lot of media bias on this issue. You can see it two ways.

1. Everyone that tries to enter the country illegally is somehow a victim that needs us to save so why punish them more by splitting them up.

2. This is a sins of the father rule. The parents committed a crime and expect to avoid punishment by bringing their child along.

Immigration laws are horrible out of date however that does not allow you to bypass the law. Parents were exploiting their children to get away from consequences for their actions. In a normal situation if you saw parents exploiting and putting kids into potentially dangerous situation you WOULD want the government to take the kids from those parents or give them to responsible relatives. The media puts no blame on the parents for creating the situation.

The government is give those children asylum and trying to get them to LEGAL relatives in the country but you don't get a free pass from committing a crime just because you have kids with you.

What this situation should show you is how indifferent the parents are about their kids safety because 200+ a day are STILL coming knowing this will happen and simply don't care. Why would you want someone that is willing to use a child so flagrantly into this country?

There's a lot of media bias on this issue. You can see it two ways.

1. Everyone that tries to enter the country illegally is somehow a victim that needs us to save so why punish them more by splitting them up.

2. This is a sins of the father rule. The parents committed a crime and expect to avoid punishment by bringing their child along.

Immigration laws are horrible out of date however that does not allow you to bypass the law. Parents were exploiting their children to get away from consequences for their actions. In a normal situation if you saw parents exploiting and putting kids into potentially dangerous situation you WOULD want the government to take the kids from those parents or give them to responsible relatives. The media puts no blame on the parents for creating the situation.

The government is give those children asylum and trying to get them to LEGAL relatives in the country but you don't get a free pass from committing a crime just because you have kids with you.

What this situation should show you is how indifferent the parents are about their kids safety because 200+ a day are STILL coming knowing this will happen and simply don't care. Why would you want someone that is willing to use a child so flagrantly into this country?
They are seeking asylum from war torn countries. Just because you have a laptop with Wi-Fi access 24/7 doesn't mean they do. They are coming to this country for safety for their children, not to exploit our shitty system.

It's very telling that you would rather talk about it as if it doesn't exist, talk about the parents seeking asylum and comparing them to criminals for it, and saying refugees are exploiting the situation instead of Trump.

I've noticed it's primarily older white men who live in the land of "what if" and "but why". Glad to see you're all sticking together and I wish I'd have had the patience to see this thread bogged down with the dead weight of your useless circle politics.

I posted because I'm from a family of migrants and I'm going to make a change and I know there are potentially people here with ideas to help that.

So has something changed with policy? Or is everyone supposed to sympathize along now that Trump "created" this? Honestly...

So has something changed with policy? Or is everyone supposed to sympathize along now that Trump "created" this? Honestly...
Yes. His policy is "zero-tolerance". He is treating asylum seekers as felons. You can copy/paste videos of America's atrocities from the 90's and beyond all you want. He is the president now. His administration is now.

Are you for or against taking children from parents of those seeking asylum from any country? Try to answer the question without referring to past administrations.

Other administrations prior dealt with the same situation of asylum seekers.

And what percentage of "asylum seekers" were granted asylum?

Are you familiar with the current laws Homeland Security is required to enforce?

Which Federal & State laws are now socially accepted as enforceable and which laws are not and where do we draw the line?

So how many "illegal aliens" are you willing to house and support?

Yes, "illegal aliens" is still the official government term.

BTW, the following image is from San Fransico, Chicago homeless images are way worse.
sfh.jpg .

Last edited:
And what percentage of "asylum seekers" were granted asylum?

Are you familiar with the current laws Homeland Security is required to enforce?

Which Federal & State laws are now socially accepted as enforceable and which laws are not and where do we draw the line?

Yes, "illegal aliens" is still the official government term.
I can support and house at least five.

I find it incredibly sad that you would rather question my knowledge of homeland security laws that #45 doesn't even know.

Suck my dick, colonizer.

Edit to add: I grew up with 6 people in a 2 bedroom trailer. If it weren't for your petty ass "get that chicken off my lawn" bullshit I could easily double the number of asylum seekers. I live two blocks from an empty neighborhood of two story mansions. As do most people in the US.

Miss me with your old ass bullshit excuses for letting children and brown people suffer. I can't wait till your good Lord takes you out yonder, I think your time is up on all this land ya done pilfered.

Last edited:
If you say so, it must be true... so cheer up and let HS you're willing to house and support at least 5.
Great idea! Just waltz right in where they won't even allow journalists? I can't even send a care package to these children.

I can support and house at least five.

I find it incredibly sad that you would rather question my knowledge of homeland security laws that #45 doesn't even know.

Suck my dick, colonizer.

Edit to add: I grew up with 6 people in a 2 bedroom trailer. If it weren't for your petty ass "get that chicken off my lawn" bullshit I could easily double the number of asylum seekers. I live two blocks from an empty neighborhood of two story mansions. As do most people in the US.

Miss me with your old ass bullshit excuses for letting children and brown people suffer. I can't wait till your good Lord takes you out yonder, I think your time is up on all this land ya done pilfered.

Please take a step back, and be more rational on your responses. These kinds of responses only escalate issues, rather than come to resolutions.

You want to help? Great! I applaud you for wanting to do so. However, there is a right way, and a wrong way in doing so. If you're serious about helping, I strongly urge you to read this and follow along:

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Resources/F3en.pdf

There are laws regarding immigration, and visitations to the US and other countries. This is to ensure that a country's sovereignty is upheld, and that there isn't a major influx of people to overwhelm the resources of said country. This is world-wide. Not just in the US. Heck, in many other countries, they make it far more difficult for someone to become a citizen than they do here. Want to legally work in some countries? You have to take a very demanding language course to speak their language before you're even allowed to work. Some, you even need to have a certain amount of money before even applying because they don't want you to be a drain on their resources.

I have many family members, and friends who immigrated to the US legally, from different countries around the world. You think it's "angry old white men" who are againt illegal immigration? Nope, think again. Most of the legal immigrants I know are mad as hell about illegals trying to circumvent the system.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Booty_4U
Your shit fuels me @ForceTen. Gonna say something or just trying to take a little poo in shameful silence?

Take a chill pill and go to bed and cool down. I responded to your post in due time. Your pissed off demeanor does no good when trying to rationally come up with solutions. In fact, it causes more problems than solutions.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Booty_4U
I will take all those babies. All of 'em. How can anyone say otherwise? What is our purpose on Earth if we're willing to watch babies suffer? Why should we exist let alone "protect" our country if we don't care to protect all children on our soil?
And, when the government steals them from their parents, the tax payers are paying for them anyway. We pay for ICE unnecessarily. We're paying to hold children separately from their parents. Some of those parents are being deported without their kids who've no place to go. All of this is costing America money anyway. Not to mention that this falls onto DCFS and the foster system (I'm guessing?) which is already crushed under the weight of crappy American parents and is failing kids. There's not financial purpose behind separating these kids other than to terrorize asylum seekers into going elsewhere and push the Dems into okaying the wall buget. Don't get me wrong. I know the Dems don't give a shit about these kids either. If they did, it wouldn't have been able to happen. But, eventually, the Dems will bend to the wall because their base is going to leave them over this.

Please take a step back, and be more rational on your responses. These kinds of responses only escalate issues, rather than come to resolutions.

You want to help? Great! I applaud you for wanting to do so. However, there is a right way, and a wrong way in doing so. If you're serious about helping, I strongly urge you to read this and follow along:

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Resources/F3en.pdf

There are laws regarding immigration, and visitations to the US and other countries. This is to ensure that a country's sovereignty is upheld, and that there isn't a major influx of people to overwhelm the resources of said country. This is world-wide. Not just in the US. Heck, in many other countries, they make it far more difficult for someone to become a citizen than they do here. Want to legally work in some countries? You have to take a very demanding language course to speak their language before you're even allowed to work. Some, you even need to have a certain amount of money before even applying because they don't want you to be a drain on their resources.

I have many family members, and friends who immigrated to the US legally, from different countries around the world. You think it's "angry old white men" who are againt illegal immigration? Nope, think again. Most of the legal immigrants I know are mad as hell about illegals trying to circumvent the system.
I'm not talking about immigrating legally or illegally. It's about children who are being taken away from their parents, when the parents are seeking LEGAL asylum from their country when their country is at war. Just because the US isn't at war doesn't mean other countries are not, we are a country built by immigrants. Now we are shunning them and putting their children in literal cages, arguing about what a cage is, all because they are brown. Fuck off unless you have anything non racist to say.

I don't give a fuck if you're offended by the way im responding.

Take a chill pill and go to bed and cool down. I responded to your post in due time. Your pissed off demeanor does no good when trying to rationally come up with solutions. In fact, it causes more problems than solutions.
I'm just getting started.

I'm just getting started.

Have all the fun you want, because doesn't make a difference to me. Like I said, want to help in sponsoring people becoming legal citizens via legal immigration? Have at it!

Want to do it illegally, by housing 20 people in a place that's only meant to house 4 or 5 legally that's right next to mine? I'll have you shut down and removed in an instant because your shitty choices shouldn't infringe on my rights either. Want to threaten me over it, have it. You play your game, I'll play mine.

As to this thread, go ahead and have fun with it because I'll just ignore you like I do everywhere else. ;)

Also, the fact that they're taking small children and disabled kids is shocking and a bit of a tell that they might not care about getting them back to their families. I have 4 kids aged 5 and under one autistic/nonverbal. If they took mine, the only one who'd be able to say her name, my name, her address etc. is the oldest. How would the other 3 be reconnected to me? If the goal is to give these kids back, who is going to sort out all the little ones who don't know who they are?

@ForceTen I think if you really read through each post and thought it was a good idea to virtually pat me on the head and say "mmk well here is a link I didn't click myself mmk but it's about coming to mmmerica legally mmk and these people should just take a chill pill mmk and maybe all of you take a nice long nap mmk and when you wake up hopefully you'll have lost your Wi-Fi signal and passion for humanity like I did back when I was 13 mmk"

Have all the fun you want, because doesn't make a difference to me. Like I said, want to help in sponsoring people becoming legal citizens via legal immigration? Have at it!

Want to do it illegally, by housing 20 people in a place that's only meant to house 4 or 5 legally that's right next to mine? I'll have you shut down and removed in an instant because your shitty choices should infringe on my rights either. Want to threaten me over it, have it. You play your game, I'll play mine.

As to this thread, go ahead and have fun with it because I'll just ignore you like I do everywhere else. ;)

Here we go. You didn't read the thread. You're "that guy" everyone hates on the block. You'd call the cops and snitch on a family of 10 co-existing peacefully, hoping to get them all deported so you could go back to your miserable little existence. Fuck you.

It's not about immigrating legally you degenerate. It's about families with children seeking legal asylum in our country which at most is a misdemeanor and in the Trump administration is being treated as a felony.

I bet you have grandparents who came here with your parents as kids and "only a nickel to their name". Thank God they were white amiright!?

Keep rating me. Notice I haven't down rated a single one of you heartless cucks. Your own words, forever public, are enough.

Last edited:
This thread seems to be going the debate-y direction, but does anyone (regardless of feelings personally) know of things that can be done to help in this situation? I'm only finding places to donate, petitions to sign and politicians to call. It's hard to know which donation grabbers are really helpful. Petitions and phone calls seem kind of pointless and self soothing. Are there other options?

This thread seems to be going the debate-y direction, but does anyone (regardless of feelings personally) know of things that can be done to help in this situation? I'm only finding places to donate, petitions to sign and politicians to call. It's hard to know which donation grabbers are really helpful. Petitions and phone calls seem kind of pointless and self soothing. Are there other options?
That's part of why I'm so frustrated :( we can't even send them toys, blankets, candy, literally anything to help them self soothe. I called my senators all day. It goes to Congress tomorrow. I'm wary about donating to anyone given that even journalists are not allowed inside to document the circumstances. So where is the money going to?

Personally, I would avoid the charities, politicians (for now), etc. if you legitimately want to help by fostering some of the kids. I'd say reach out to your county/state Dept of Human Welfare (Foster Program) and see if they know how to get in contact with someone at the Federal level.

As to the politicians, address them from a secondary nature. Children first, then start writing and reaching out to the law makers to let them know your views. Doesn't mean anything will change., since the same laws have existed for decades and Obama deported more illegals than his predecessors. So, I don't see either party doing much good other than pulling on heart strings to get votes for something they "might" do.

Most of the donation things I've been tempted to add to were to get these kids lawyers which makes sense. But, hard to know which one to go with. I'm not savvy enough to tell which ones are legit.

The problem is as long a media is selective reporting on the situation as a whole you're not going to be able to fix anything. Media, elected officials and law enforcement can not even agree all the situations which they kids are there for in the first place the story and reasons change too much. Are they being held because of illegal immigration? Are they being granted asylum before their parents are being separated? Are they all refugees and there's simply no other place to put them? Are 100% of these kids actually upset they are separated from their parents?

The biggest issue is you have to read the same situation from too many sources to even begin getting a non biased picture of the situation.

Giving kids toys is just virtue signaling and not solving anything. Expediting their way through the system to either get them moving it more helpful than handing them a plastic toy. But nobody agrees why they are even there.

if you legitimately want to help by fostering some of the kids
I would LOVE to be able to do that. One of my friends here is an emergency foster, and I'm jealous at how much she contributes to society in doing so. But, my butt is all over the internet, and my husband is listed with disability as bipolar. I think both of those DQ me. Maybe if they flood the foster system enough, they'll throw me some of their stolen kids. I'll keep an eye on things.

I would LOVE to be able to do that. One of my friends here is an emergency foster, and I'm jealous at how much she contributes to society in doing so. But, my butt is all over the internet, and my husband is listed with disability as bipolar. I think both of those DQ me. Maybe if they flood the foster system enough, they'll throw me some of their stolen kids. I'll keep an eye on things.

Sometimes, we need to decide on what our priorities are and what we'e willing to give up to work on those priorities. I'm not saying to give up anything at this time, as I know there's legitimate reasons why things are as they are for you two. But, sometimes there's a higher priority than what we see at the moment. If you can make it happen, great! If not, there are better ways to help than just providing toys to the children. You can help your friend out, donating time and goods to help them out in doing what needs to be done there for the kids they foster. I'm fairly certain you already do this to some degree. :)

Reactions: JickyJuly
Status
Not open for further replies.