AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Dan, let us know once FirstChoicePay has actual news. At the meantime, please continue to work with Choice Bank, and keep us updated here or by mail.

Many people have lost the ability to make replies in this thread for a week while they cool off. If every post here is only made to attack another member that is just trying their best to help, there's no reason for you to be here.

Edit to add: also some folks lost their ability to rate posts indefinitely.

Last edited:
You are asking if I represent any of the parties involved, I don’t.

This is lawyer speak. I believe you still work for Payoneer as a social media manager and your role here is to limit the PR damage Payoneer suffers from this Choice Bank debacle. Since Payoneer’s position is that it is not its problem, of course you can say you do not represent any of the parties involved. Honestly I do think it’s useless to ask you for any official information since I am sure your employer has told you not to provide any.

An employee or previous employee of ANY company can only provide information that has been supplied to them. If the information changes between the time time they receive the information and they provide it is a problem with the company that they unfortunately are/were associated with.
To my understanding Dan Epstein lost his position/job when this incident problem occurred with FCP Choice Bank . He has been willing to provide advice as well as he can without current or updated information that should be coming from FCP Choice Bank representatives .
And all the grief he has been getting from members who have even less information and their own fears and speculation on what others have decided MUST have happened , is unwarranted without personal experience and FACTS about the situation .
So provide your experiences and questions and inquiries about the circumstances
and STOP with the personal attacks

just my 2cents on #3085 posts and 103 pages of wild speculations and fears about your funds

as with computers - shit in is shit out (thats data for you fear mongers and what iffers)

An employee or previous employee of ANY company can only provide information that has been supplied to them. If the information changes between the time time they receive the information and they provide it is a problem with the company that they unfortunately are/were associated with.
To my understanding Dan Epstein lost his position/job when this incident problem occurred with FCP Choice Bank . He has been willing to provide advice as well as he can without current or updated information that should be coming from FCP Choice Bank representatives .
And all the grief he has been getting from members who have even less information and their own fears and speculation on what others have decided MUST have happened , is unwarranted without personal experience and FACTS about the situation .
So provide your experiences and questions and inquiries about the circumstances
and STOP with the personal attacks

just my 2cents on #3085 posts and 103 pages of wild speculations and fears about your funds

as with computers - shit in is shit out (thats data for you fear mongers and what iffers)

Dan still works for Firstchoicepay / Payoneer and provides of course only the info his bosses want him to provide us.
This is clear enough when you read his posts and non-answers ever since our money got stolen from us.

None of the employees of that company are on our side which is normal and we shouldn't expect it or be disappointed because of that.

It looks like Payoneer / Firstchoicepay is getting increasingly worried about us going to court and they are becoming extremely suspicious and arrogant: I asked an official statement from them which they have given to other people but in my case they wanted to know who asked me for this document, what I will do with it and to whom I will show it...
That's a lot of balls for a company who themselves don't communicate anything about our money that they are keeping hostage.
A few days later they decided to refuse me this document even though it is their obligation to give this when requested. Any reply to their mail is impossible now, either they blocked me or they already deactivated there e-mail.

Going to court with Choice Bank doesn't make any sense since we don't even have an account there. Payoneer / Firstchoicepay is apparently afraid of all the information we can gather about them so we should definitely save as much info as we can to take them to court.

For whatever it may be worth: Payoneer has received positive press coverage recently in American financial news media. I didn't pay much attention to the stories, just recognized the name. Also, I have received emails from them inviting me to watch online seminars for businesses wanting/needing their services. So it appears to me that Payoneer intends to continue and increase their more "respectable" business. I would imagine that the current situation with FCP and choice bank would not be publicity that they would welcome.

Another stupid answer:

"
Dear client,

There is no fixed timeframe. We need to wait for Central Bank consent to move ahead. We did all our preparations and are ready to send the transfers.

Best regards,

Ad Kees"

• Helpful!
Reactions: Dan Epstein
Another stupid answer:

"
Dear client,

There is no fixed timeframe. We need to wait for Central Bank consent to move ahead. We did all our preparations and are ready to send the transfers.

Best regards,

Ad Kees"
Forward the email from Ad Kees to Central Bank to see what they say about it

[QUOTE = "Chelsea9, post: 951730, membro: 46207"] Le nostre recensioni negative con Payoneer su trustpilot.com sono state cancellate a causa di reclami da parte di Payoneer stesso lol. Payoneer sente il calore penso che questa è la prima volta che lo fanno per le recensioni in quel sito. Ho parlato delle loro società affiliate FCP e Choice Bank con lo stesso proprietario Payoneer e Yuval Tal. Il mio post e altri vengono cancellati.

Quindi penso che tutti debbano attaccare Payoneer su trustpilot.com. Continuate ad attaccarli per farli pressione. Continuate a postare ancora e ancora con diversi indirizzi e-mail in modo che Trustpilot si renda conto che c'è qualcosa di sbagliato in Payoneer e ha smesso di cancellare le nostre recensioni se Payoneer lo ha richiesto. [/ QUOTE]

WakeUp!!!!! Payoneer pays Trustpilot for positive recensions.....Use your mind!
For this reason Trustpilot clean and will clean again all negative recensions!
@luca_locombia TrustPilot reviewed my message and put my negative reviews back today. Well It turns out TrustPilot is honest and not being paid by Payoneer.

So I suggest everyone here to make bad reviews about Payoneer to push them to resolve our situation. Payoneer reported my negative reviews and TrustPilot put it back on after I give links to this forum and other news media about ongoing FCP and Choice Bank problems

Last edited:
Hello, I asked to Mr Kees today and the same reply as you
We are awaiting consent of the Central Bank to move ahead on this. That could take a few days from now.
Best regards

I don't know what to think, forwarded as well to central bank as told.

All questions about the wire transfer are ignored. They don't even want to receive my iban number anymore because it's useless at this moment. Or maybe they have another solution than wire transfers?

Last edited:
All questions about the wire transfer are ignored. They don't even want to receive my iban number anymore because it's useless at this moment. Or maybe they have another solution than wire transfers?

Yes, surely they have another solution: keep all your money and never show them again.
Quiet, your money is safe, but inside their pockets !!!

This i got from Kendra today:

"Good Morning,

Yes processing of wires should start within the next week.

Regards"

This i got from Kendra today:

"Good Morning,

Yes processing of wires should start within the next week.

Regards"

Same message got from Kendra a week ago and she told me transfer should happen this week.

"The transfer should be done approximately by the end of next week."

Reactions: Mandy Chen
Same message got from Kendra a week ago and she told me transfer should happen this week.

We don't know what means "next week". Maybe they live in the past. Someone knows where is Spain is Ad Kees? In july i will be there for 1 month and maybe he is not so far from where i go (i hope).

Reactions: Mell_B
Kendra usually speaks for amount bigger that 20-25k.
Ad Kees continue telling us in the next days and 1 month went away.
Pls all continue to review payoneer on trustpilot, send email to Ad Kees.

but in this case you can answer to her like did you lie because i havent receive my money in end of week,
Kendra usually speaks for amount bigger that 20-25k.
Ad Kees continue telling us in the next days and 1 month went away.
Pls all continue to review payoneer on trustpilot, send email to Ad Kees.
what is it trustpilot ?

What is the status of larger accounts (more than $ 40k). That 70% deal is apparently no longer going through. Have other promises already been made?

People who had been posting on TrustPilot please check your reviews if it has been taken down by Payoneer. If it has been taken down you can report it back to trustpilot by sending explanation and proof that Firstchoice Pay is a brand of Payoneer and TrustPilot will have your reviews back on like it did with me. Send your explanation and proof to: compliance@trustpilot.com
Also include screenshot and links I attached here for proof.

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/what-is-going-on-with-first-choice.31226/page-102

https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/firstchoicepay-payoneer-shut-down-their-services.1021914/

http://amandala.com.bz/news/depositors-court-close-choice-bank/

I checked with TrustPilot and indeed some of your reviews has been reported by Payoneer and taken down. This shows Payoneer is afraid of bad publicity and will try to take down everything related to FCP and choice bank. Keep posting to pressure them, and report it to TrustPilot if they try to take it down.

Attachments

• images.png
    images.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.