AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I never ask for special treatment from anyone I only ask that I treat you well am I asking too much

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not paying is a turn off.

I go into rooms ask how a lady is then I keep quiet as I don't say anything until something is exposed on a woman's body. I wonder if asking for too little turns a woman off even after tipping

I go into rooms ask how a lady is then I keep quiet as I don't say anything until something is exposed on a woman's body. I wonder if asking for too little turns a woman off even after tipping

It’s actually nice to be asked how we’re doing but to not say anything else until the model starts stripping seems a little bizarre..

That really is odd as hell.
Even if you're unable to tip, a model is still... you know human, and for the mot part doesn't mind, or heck, ENJOYS the chit-chat too!

The fact you will "pipe up" and talk if/when they start getting naked or doing more, makes you seem more entitled than you may want to be or intend. They are not worthy of your attention if they are in their clothes, negligee or whatever else... ? They are only worthy of your TALKING if they do more..

You say you're a mr nice guy but then say this... it's rather strange for me.

Yesterday I went into a model's room and started a normal conversation with her. She had just started her shift so she wasn't busy. Also, she was engaged and answered my questions. However, for some reason, she decided after a few minutes that having a normal conversation wasn't a good thing and muted me. I'm glad that happened because I actually had tipped her a lot using another account just a week ago and now that I know what she is truly like, I can move onto other more deserving models.

Talk, even if you haven't tipped.

Just don't demand attention or steal the attention from tippers.

Nothing is more depressing than not only people NOT tipping but not speaking to you.

"What part of no don't you understand (understand, understand)
I want a man...not a boy who thinks he can
Boy who thinks he can
Too much of something is bad enough
But something's coming over me to make me wonder (ooh)
Too much of nothing is just as tough
I need to know the way to feel to keep me satisfied (ooh)..." - The Spice Girls

Reactions: SaffronBurke
This guy really got around on these threads for a hot second. I hate silent people. I mean, tips are great, but the shift goes by way faster if people are chatting and keeping my mind occupied. Hell, some people are well-liked regulars without having paid me at all just because they are great at keeping things lively/conversing with other members in the room.
Like.... I'm naked, I'm trying to appeal to the sexual fantasy of males and females, but I'm also just a chick trying to have a good time myself. It may be shocking, but I'm not actually horny 80% of the time I'm working, because it's work. I don't fake orgasms, because that feels ungenuine, but when you cam every day for 4-8 hours a day, of COURSE I'm not dripping in my panties the whole time.
Did I go off on a side tangent? Oops.
My point is talk people, we like friendliness.

Status
Not open for further replies.