AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
When you're CONSTANTLY mentioning it, it really makes it seem like you're expecting special treatment. You're trying so hard to let us all know that you treat models like people. Well, don't tell us, show us. Do it with your actions. Stop bragging about it, you sound like you're trying to earn brownie points. Just actually do it instead, because the constant talking about "I see models as peeeooooppple" is a little ridiculous.

Okay, I'm glad it's not just me who's noticed this about him. Dude is laying it on a bit thick, starting to sound like one of those obnoxious, ass-kissing white knights. It's very cringey.

What else would we be? So curious. Also, I think you two should just fuck already.

*hides from turd post ratings*

It's perfectly fine to see models as people, that's not the issue. It's that fact that dudebro has to mention that he supposedly does it in every single post in every single thread, it's no longer a treating models like humans thing and now a "look at me, I'm soooo special, I'm not like all these ~creepy dudes~ on here, I'm ~different~". Plenty of dudes treat models with respect and don't expect extra attention for it.

It's perfectly fine to see models as people, that's not the issue. It's that fact that dudebro has to mention that he supposedly does it in every single post in every single thread, it's no longer a treating models like humans thing and now a "look at me, I'm soooo special, I'm not like all these ~creepy dudes~ on here, I'm ~different~". Plenty of dudes treat models with respect and don't expect extra attention for it.

But don't you see? He ain't like other Johns. *Strokes face gently*

I'd rather treat models as people 1st as some of them may have been to darker places in their lives than I've been as meeting them and knowing where they've been in their lives is critical but reading a profile helps tremendously as I don't go into every model's room that I may like guys

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I still don't get this "treat them as people" thing.. as opposed to WHAT!? Objects? Oh, ok, we're talking about people who have the emotional and mental maturity of 14 year olds otherwise then..?
I don't understand why people get trophies in our society sometimes for showing basic decency. Not objectifying women, what a concept.

Reactions: Alyssa Taylor
I still don't get this "treat them as people" thing.. as opposed to WHAT!? Objects? Oh, ok, we're talking about people who have the emotional and mental maturity of 14 year olds otherwise then..?
I don't understand why people get trophies in our society sometimes for showing basic decency. Not objectifying women, what a concept.
Iv'e seen models get treated like dirt Jade as no woman whether a model or not doesn't deserve to be treated like garbage as I came from a city that does at times as this has to stop as I remember at 1 time women weren't allowed to vote as most of them made quite less than men did when I was little but as I know now times have changed & I hope that there will be a female president of the US soon enough

• Funny!
Oh ya, I forgot we only recently became persons by law. Meh. Still seems like it's been a minute since then. Think everyone shoulda gotten with the program by now. If they haven't, I call developmental deficiencies.

For me it is human decency Jade as I care that women get treated well as some of my friends know that I treat them well. I may not tip but know that I will tip when needed & when I can. Family dysfunction can play roles in how people as treated as well because that's how the transgression to using illegal street drugs & alcohol starts as I have almost 20 years in in 1 program & 21 in another and also believe now when alcoholism is involved drugs don't fall far behind as I'm glad that I never took either

• Funny!
For me it is human decency Jade as I care that women get treated well as some of my friends know that I treat them well. I may not tip but know that I will tip when needed & when I can. Family dysfunction can play roles in how people as treated as well because that's how the transgression to using illegal street drugs & alcohol starts as I have almost 20 years in in 1 program & 21 in another and also believe now when alcoholism is involved drugs don't fall far behind as I'm glad that I never took either

It's just that...You are still doing it. It kind of reads as "I know you guys are naked, but rest assured, I still see a human in there."

Being treated as anything else should be the thing that gets noticed, not the acting like a normal person.

This is a loaded response but dude....Family Dysfunction can affect anyone. How people choose to make their living is not tied to family dysfunction. And your use of that phrasing is demeaning even if that isn't your intent. The way you say family dysfunction is just really bothering me. My parents divorced...blah blah family history...guess that is why I'm a Reporting Analyst. Do you see how weird that logic is?

It's just that...You are still doing it. It kind of reads as "I know you guys are naked, but rest assured, I still see a human in there."

Being treated as anything else should be the thing that gets noticed, not the acting like a normal person.
Quite the opposite you're never naked to me you're good people that are in the profession that I have tremendous respect for as sex workers are people too. I don't hate you at all as you guys are getting called every name in the book and you still get out there and do it every night as that's what I can say to be appreciative of all of you
This is a loaded response but dude....Family Dysfunction can affect anyone. How people choose to make their living is not tied to family dysfunction. And your use of that phrasing is demeaning even if that isn't your intent. The way you say family dysfunction is just really bothering me. My parents divorced...blah blah family history...guess that is why I'm a Reporting Analyst. Do you see how weird that logic is?
Glad that some guys treat you well which I look at constantly as I'd really be upset if you weren't.

• Funny!
you're never naked to me

See, that right there. It's just weird, refusing to see someone as sexual when they invite it. You can absolutely respect someone, see them as a person, and ALSO appreciate their sexual side. It's not one or the other. You can combine them, very easily. I do it all the time - I buy model's content, I tip toward show countdowns, I tip to show appreciation during a show, I tip cause I had a couple extra dollars this week and girls are pretty. You don't have to refuse to see sex when it's right there in front of you, you can appreciate it as part of appreciating an entire person.

See, that right there. It's just weird, refusing to see someone as sexual when they invite it. You can absolutely respect someone, see them as a person, and ALSO appreciate their sexual side. It's not one or the other. You can combine them, very easily. I do it all the time - I buy model's content, I tip toward show countdowns, I tip to show appreciation during a show, I tip cause I had a couple extra dollars this week and girls are pretty. You don't have to refuse to see sex when it's right there in front of you, you can appreciate it as part of appreciating an entire person.
So true Saffron as I do appreciate a sexual side of women but you're so right I've always cared for the entire model as a person 1st but realize that there's more to a model than meets the eye as I do appreciate the sexual side after seeing it enough. Thanks again Saffron

• Funny!
I definitely owe you a hug Saffron as I know that women are pretty but know that if the attitude isn't there it's not worth being in a relationship with the person that I like

@heart

I think what people are trying to say is that what you are doing is a coming across a bit rude.

Think of it this way...You would not go into a restaurant and and tell all the waitstaff that you are a great tipper, you are always so polite when ordering, not like those other jerks... And even though you know they are working a minimum wage job, you still respect them as a person. Then you tell them how you even became friends with some waiter once and helped him because, you know serving someone is just so...

Now, I am sure there are many models who are your friends, I am sure you have helped many girls in your time. I am sure that many models would be happy if you would visit their rooms. Just remember doing a good deed is it's own reward. Talking about all the things you have done for others makes it seem like you are only doing these things to get validation or even worse you come across as exactly what you are trying to convince everyone you are not.

Sorry if it is coming across a bit harsh, I believe you are a good guy.

Look at meee! I deserve a gold medal because I treat even you naked cam models like human beings! Just wanted to toot my own horn again and again...

Attachments

• CF20C209-B9BC-4EE0-BE5A-7BF12ECE515A.jpeg
    CF20C209-B9BC-4EE0-BE5A-7BF12ECE515A.jpeg
    59.6 KB · Views: 14
I like it when members try and TRICK models. The whole pretending to be oblivious and pretending they don't know if you're a recording or real, so it will go something like "hello" "are you real" "show us a boob/ass/pussy if you are not a recording".. but you can tell these are the guys who are around the site and not new, heck some i have even seen in other rooms, trying the same thing.

Some are genuinely unsure. I was one who was unsure when I first found live cam sites, I was "holy cow this can't be real.. no way can they be!!"

I’ve already told him that I was going to report him to the police for harassment and to stop emailing me.

Attachments

• 2B8517BE-DF28-4FCF-B1FE-6439F0FF5D38.jpeg
    2B8517BE-DF28-4FCF-B1FE-6439F0FF5D38.jpeg
    408.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 36C14FC1-1B4C-469D-B263-08ADA5A57455.jpeg
    36C14FC1-1B4C-469D-B263-08ADA5A57455.jpeg
    257.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 992AD4FF-D552-4063-B6E4-821A1B9CAB82.jpeg
    992AD4FF-D552-4063-B6E4-821A1B9CAB82.jpeg
    431.7 KB · Views: 63
Not a member, but a Moderator -

Moderators who don't seem to take notice of their own "models" tip menu's or take notice of what the model SAYS.
For example, a recent experience (right now) someone asked for a PM, the model said I only PM if you give me 10 tokens". The guy gave her 10 tokens. Minutes later the mod pipes in with a stupid image which read "PM - tip 25 tokens". Um, no? 10 tokens the model said; it also says on her tip menu 10 tokens. Then on top of that, continually posting "50 tokens for c2c" and other stupid stuff, when her c2c is a different price... then he also posts images contradicting himself and the model: "30 tokens for hot flash" and "25 tokens for hot flash" - immediately AFTER each other. No words to say "oops, my bad, I posted the one saying 30 but I meant 25" or anything. He is a 37 yr old and I assume English is his language (Australia) yet... I dunno, I get so frustrated by this kind of mod - as you can guess, YES he is/was a grey who begged to be made mod.

Edit 1:
I finally "snapped" and posted - now I am waiting to be silenced, I guess lol:
(mod name is "footlong")

Me: footlong, you keep contradicting yourself. Stop! You can't one minute say "30 for flash" then "25 for flash" and then "50 for flash".. Stop randomly posting images!! For the love of god.
Me: I assume you have never tipped before because you must learn, doing stuff like that deters the tippers, it doesn't help at all.

Ok he ignored me completely. Oh well, I tried. she will learn - the model. I hope. I tried lol

Edit 2:
Or was/is it wrong of me to do/say that? Should I just leave him/them be? I don't know.

Last edited:
Not a member, but a Moderator -

Moderators who don't seem to take notice of their own "models" tip menu's or take notice of what the model SAYS.
For example, a recent experience (right now) someone asked for a PM, the model said I only PM if you give me 10 tokens". The guy gave her 10 tokens. Minutes later the mod pipes in with a stupid image which read "PM - tip 25 tokens". Um, no? 10 tokens the model said; it also says on her tip menu 10 tokens. Then on top of that, continually posting "50 tokens for c2c" and other stupid stuff, when her c2c is a different price... then he also posts images contradicting himself and the model: "30 tokens for hot flash" and "25 tokens for hot flash" - immediately AFTER each other. No words to say "oops, my bad, I posted the one saying 30 but I meant 25" or anything. He is a 37 yr old and I assume English is his language (Australia) yet... I dunno, I get so frustrated by this kind of mod - as you can guess, YES he is/was a grey who begged to be made mod.

Edit 1:
I finally "snapped" and posted - now I am waiting to be silenced, I guess lol:
(mod name is "footlong")

Me: footlong, you keep contradicting yourself. Stop! You can't one minute say "30 for flash" then "25 for flash" and then "50 for flash".. Stop randomly posting images!! For the love of god.
Me: I assume you have never tipped before because you must learn, doing stuff like that deters the tippers, it doesn't help at all.

Ok he ignored me completely. Oh well, I tried. she will learn - the model. I hope. I tried lol

Edit 2:
Or was/is it wrong of me to do/say that? Should I just leave him/them be? I don't know.

If a mod is making the chat room a confusing or unpleasant place, it's fine to say something, and definitely let the model know - that dude's probably running off dudes who would otherwise enjoy her room!

Dude also missed the part where I didn't fucking ask for his fantasies in my inbox. I literally didn't read past the first few words, maybe someone can summarize it for me if they're feeling brave.

Screenshot 2018-07-19 21.22.43.png

• Wat?!
Reactions: Kiki Jane
PASS!! No punctuation and he spelled the very first "your" wrong. On top of that he abbreviates "you" to "u" - I hate that!
He enjoys saying "then" and "slide", it seems. I only scanned it but.... yeah next.

Dude also missed the part where I didn't fucking ask for his fantasies in my inbox. I literally didn't read past the first few words, maybe someone can summarize it for me if they're feeling brave.

View attachment 77548

Well that made me nauseated. Can tell he’s never made a woman cum before since he thinks every woman can cum from just penetration. I need some brain bleach after that mess I read.