AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What keeps you serene off cam ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heart42

Banhammered
Mar 21, 2010
Twitter Username
@41dog
MFC Username
Serenity48
Hey guys have had thoughts of this since coming back as you can be as creative as you want about this

I don't do any social media. I ignore all work related stuff. I go outside and enjoy the sun. I have some drinks and laughs. I have fresh home cooked meals. Basically anything that is far far away from work. It helps me reset.
Was asking this as I've been around 12-step groups for over 2 decades & I hope to have some inspiration from you guys as well. Thanks Luxy

Was asking this as I've been around 12-step groups for over 2 decades & I hope to have some inspiration from you guys as well. Thanks Luxy

You're welcome. Everybody's rituals are different. Just find things that *you* like. If you're not enjoying it, ditch it. Every weekend is different for me, but they all are common in that they are all things that moment that I've wanted to do that will help focus me in my personal realm. Some weekends I want to paint Bob Ross pictures and get high, some weekends I want to go to a bar, others I want to play piano. Whatever it is you're trying to refocus from I hope you can find your own activities. Good luck!

• Hugs
Reactions: heart42
You're welcome. Everybody's rituals are different. Just find things that *you* like. If you're not enjoying it, ditch it. Every weekend is different for me, but they all are common in that they are all things that moment that I've wanted to do that will help focus me in my personal realm. Some weekends I want to paint Bob Ross pictures and get high, some weekends I want to go to a bar, others I want to play piano. Whatever it is you're trying to refocus from I hope you can find your own activities. Good luck!
You're a doll Luxy as I totally agree as I was around alcoholism & drug addiction constantly as that's why I stay as private as possible as I enjoy you guys from the comfort of my own home. Great reply & thanks again

• Hugs
Reactions: ThePrincessLuxy
You're a doll Luxy as I totally agree as I was around alcoholism & drug addiction constantly as that's why I stay as private as possible as I enjoy you guys from the comfort of my own home. Great reply & thanks again
I don't paint but I love Bob Ross as he's amazing even if he's been gone almost 25 years.

Welcome back, but this topic would probably be better received under General Cam Chat.

Am I high, or did you reply to dude after he was already banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.