AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need Help Again: Can't Log in Chaturbate Anymore

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2017
Stupid chaturbate is giving me a hard time. I have been trying to log in a new account I created for my friend, in order to get the affilate program rewards. He has been verified and everything. I made the acc a week ago. Now I am not able to log in anymore. Even after I resetted my password what is seeems to be 100x!!! I know i am entering the right pw and name into the screen. But each time it keeps saying it is wrong then i have to reset again and it keeps going in a loop. Do you think the account was banned? Has this ever happened to anyone? I alrdy sent CB an email but they have not yet responded to me too so Now I dont know whats going on.

Stupid chaturbate is giving me a hard time. I have been trying to log in a new account I created for my friend, in order to get the affilate program rewards. He has been verified and everything. I made the acc a week ago. Now I am not able to log in anymore. Even after I resetted my password what is seeems to be 100x!!! I know i am entering the right pw and name into the screen. But each time it keeps saying it is wrong then i have to reset again and it keeps going in a loop. Do you think the account was banned? Has this ever happened to anyone? I alrdy sent CB an email but they have not yet responded to me too so Now I dont know whats going on.

Have you tried logging on from a different browser...or deleting the cookies in your current browser...

Reactions: kupido
Nope... but i found out what the problem was. Thanks. I want to delete this thread pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.