AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payouts?!?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2018
Hey! I am a fairly new cam model and i just made about 427 dollars on chaturbate two months ago. I live in south america so i got limited payout methods. So my first try on getting my money i selected check by mail. I knew it would take a shitload of time for them to send it to me. So, a month and a half later they e-mail me and say my payment is "undeliverable". Okay then, i was pretty sure my address was correct but i guessed it could be hard for them to find me in where i live. So i waited 15 more days and i decided to try out bitcoin payouts, since some other methods are a joke for those who dont live in the US. To my surprise, they return to me again as undeliverable!! How can a BITCOIN ADRRESS be undeliverable? I JUST WANT MY MONEY! So id like to know any tips on whether there are some foreign-friendly methods so i can wait another fucking 15 days to TRY and get my money this time.

Thank you for confirming your user name. :)
Your payment is being processed today and you should receive it by Wednesday at the latest. Thank you for working with Support to finalize your information correctly.
Thank you for confirming your user name. :)
Your payment is being processed today and you should receive it by Wednesday at the latest. Thank you for working with Support to finalize your information correctly.
im having some of the same problems

Upvote 0
Don't do that please!

Chaturbate introduced ePayments lately!

It works almost everywhere but the US.

It is 100% free, instant and awesome!

Use this!
How is e payment work? They don't send out the card anymore . I'm not sure if they can wire transfer. And it take time to verify the account

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.